No announcement yet.

Ronon Dex/Jason Momoa Thunk Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

For all of us, who are interested in a Game of thrones, on winter is coming, they have posted some casting news earlier this day.

This is a pic of Mia Sotiriou. She is going to play Mirri Maz Duur, who is, besides of Dany
    ( Khal's wife ) mostly responsible for the death of Khal Drogo

Spoiler:
    <sig removed for being over 100X our limit. Sigs must be 50K or less, thank you>

Comment

Originally posted by cavegirl View Post
      For all of us, who are interested in a Game of thrones, on winter is coming, they have posted some casting news earlier this day.

This is a pic of Mia Sotiriou. She is going to play Mirri Maz Duur, who is, besides of Dany
      ( Khal's wife ) mostly responsible for the death of Khal Drogo
      oh our poor babe, gonna get killed off before we even seen him!
      sigpic

Comment

I swear, there are some days were I can't believe what I find on Utube. *headdesk*
        Tumblr: fashion4ducks.tumblr.com
        Where my mind comes out to play *DUN DUN DUN!!!!!!!!!!!!*

Comment

YouTube is scary sometimes... and how hard is it to remember how RONON is spelled???

Comment

Hi everyone. I've been lurking in this thread for the past 3-4 months and have pretty much read and drooled over every page so I thought it was probably time I introduced myself. I discovered SGA a short time ago, and have been a fan of Ronon ever since.

My favourite Ronon scenes are:
            Sateda: When Ronon digs the shrapnel out of his leg and flashes back to his past. And also later, when he confronts the wraith.

Midway: Ronon's stick fight with Teal'c.

I have admired many of Ronon's features over the past few months, (his voice, arms, neck tattoo, eyes) but am currently obsessed with his gun holster and how good it looks on his hips. Am I the only one whose mind goes to the gutter whenever I think about tugging the buckle on that thigh strap undone?

Anyway, enough waffle from me. I just wanted to say hi and thanks for the drool worthy pics these last few months
            sigpic
            Thank you to mrscopterdoc for my Ronon sig

Comment

Originally posted by Axolotl Glitterati View Post
              YouTube is scary sometimes... and how hard is it to remember how RONON is spelled???
              not that many letters to get wrong is there!!!

anyway, i hope everyone has a lovely day!
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Axolotl Glitterati View Post
                People don't spell their own names correctly.

Originally posted by mirishka View Post
                not that many letters to get wrong is there!!!

anyway, i hope everyone has a lovely day![url]http://http://i950.photobucket.com/albums/ad342/sandymirishka/Ronon%20Dex/Ronon%20Dex%20nothing%20else/rononeating.jpg
                Thanks, Mirishka!
                sigpic
                Beautiful signature and avatar by Yamiinsane. You're a mind reader!
                Aristides de Sousa Mendes

Comment

Originally posted by *Kiwi* View Post
                  Hi everyone. I've been lurking in this thread for the past 3-4 months and have pretty much read and drooled over every page so I thought it was probably time I introduced myself. I discovered SGA a short time ago, and have been a fan of Ronon ever since.

Sateda: When Ronon digs the shrapnel out of his leg and flashes back to his past. And also later, when he confronts the wraith.

I have admired many of Ronon's features over the past few months, (his voice, arms, neck tattoo, eyes) but am currently obsessed with his gun holster and how good it looks on his hips. Am I the only one whose mind goes to the gutter whenever I think about tugging the buckle on that thigh strap undone?

Anyway, enough waffle from me. I just wanted to say hi and thanks for the drool worthy pics these last few months
                  Originally posted by JadedWraith View Post
                  People don't spell their own names correctly.
                  Hi Kiwi, welcome

i guess everyone has favourite bits! some like bottoms, some like feet, some like fingers *smirks* and tongues *still smirking* some like his hair and his mouth, the list is endless! but they are all scrummy!

Last edited by mirishka; 30 September 2010, 06:37 AM.
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by *Kiwi* View Post

Oh you are definitely not the only one!!! Any pics with his hand on his buckle drive me absolutely bonkers. Lah was going to make me a gif from submersion, but she was trying to lighten it up because it was so dark, and she probably got distracted with life after that. hint-hint
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Cougarbelle View Post
                      Oh you are definitely not the only one!!! Any pics with his hand on his buckle drive me absolutely bonkers. Lah was going to make me a gif from submersion, but she was trying to lighten it up because it was so dark, and she probably got distracted with life after that. hint-hint
                      so, that hint was for Lah right?
                      sigpic

Comment

That hint was for anyone who loves me enough to go through all the trouble of having to watch Ronon take his belt off repeatedly. I know what a chore drudging through all the Ronon scenes can be.
                        sigpic

Comment

That hint was for anyone who loves me enough to go through all the trouble of having to watch Ronon take his belt off repeatedly. I know what a chore drudging through all the Ronon scenes can be.
                          Did you go to a special school? cos you have a degree in kissing butt when it comes to asking for stuff that you want doing. i don't know anyone else who can manage to ask for something the way you do but make us feel guilty if we dont do it.!!!

sigpic

Comment

Well! I never.
                            sigpic

Comment

I would do it if I could *huggles*
                              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by dragongirl View Post
                                I would do it if I could *huggles*
                                me too. {{hugs}}
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X