Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Welcome Lutetium,

nice to have you in here.
    <sig removed for being over 100X our limit. Sigs must be 50K or less, thank you>

Comment

I found this on Rachel Luttrell's twitter account :

# Spoke to Jason briefly this weekend from somewhere in Italy. Said he loved me so much he wanted to kick me in the butt and squeeze my head. vor ungefähr 20 Stunden via web

some posts earlier, she mentioned, that she was at Paul MCGillions wedding on september 19 th.
      <sig removed for being over 100X our limit. Sigs must be 50K or less, thank you>

Comment

Originally posted by cavegirl View Post
        I found this on Rachel Luttrell's twitter account :

# Spoke to Jason briefly this weekend from somewhere in Italy. Said he loved me so much he wanted to kick me in the butt and squeeze my head. vor ungefähr 20 Stunden via web

some posts earlier, she mentioned, that she was at Paul MCGillions wedding on september 19 th.
        Yep, it sounds as they had a genuinely good relationship on set. It's not that common.
        sigpic
        Beautiful signature and avatar by Yamiinsane. You're a mind reader!
        Aristides de Sousa Mendes

Comment

I've just written a mail, locked out here, stepped over to winter is coming, like i did twice this evening.

Thought of being frustrated afterwards, because as always, not getting some news about Jason and filming in Malta, I found this headline and rushed back here to post it, without even having read it :

Day 68: Filming in Tollymore and Malta

http://winter-is-coming.net/

I'm out for some minutes to read and hopefully savor it.

Comment

OK. As always, King’s Landing scenes first.

But if this photographer could stumble over the King's Landing set, couldn't someone other be able to stumble over the Dothraki set, too ?

Comment

I've just written a mail, locked out here, stepped over to winter is coming, like i did twice this evening.

Thought of being frustrated afterwards, because as always, not getting some news about Jason and filming in Malta, I found this headline and rushed back here to post it, without even having read it :

Day 68: Filming in Tollymore and Malta

http://winter-is-coming.net/

I'm out for some minutes to read and hopefully savor it.
              Nice one CG _ it follows on with another trailer for another clip of film on Got's film set from ireland but no jason
              Last edited by mirishka; 28 September 2010, 01:42 PM.
              sigpic

Comment

Have heard about the second one, too, but after i've watched the video, i thought, it isn't worse to post it, because it wasn't about Jason / Dothraki, but only about GoT, and I would't annoy everyone with news, only related on GoT.

Comment

Have heard about the second one, too, but after i've watched the video, i thought, it isn't worse to post it, because it wasn't about Jason / Dothraki, but only about GoT, and I would't annoy everyone with news, only related on GoT.
                  i'd better remove it, dont want to get into trouble.
                  sigpic

Comment

It is bad I know, but I was practicing with gimp and hey any excuse to stare at Ronon

sigpic

Comment

Thanks for the warm welcome But really, pages of sexy dexy is welcome enough everytime I visit this thread. lol.

Feel free to address me as Lu, as in, element 71.

As for my favourite episode ... possibly "Sateda". I love it when ridiculously hot men get injured. It makes me go snorgly. Am I the only one here? -___- Any episode that have Ronon in it actually, I hate it when he is last in line and the scene cuts off without him passing, depriving me/us of bum oogling time

Comment

Originally posted by dragongirl View Post
                        It is bad I know, but I was practicing with gimp and hey any excuse to stare at Ronon

http://i72.photobucket.com/albums/i1...tions/Fear.jpg
                        No complaints here. Keep them comin', DG.

Originally posted by Lutetium View Post
                        Thanks for the warm welcome But really, pages of sexy dexy is welcome enough everytime I visit this thread. lol.

As for my favourite episode ... possibly "Sateda". I love it when ridiculously hot men get injured. It makes me go snorgly. Am I the only one here? -___- Any episode that have Ronon in it actually, I hate it when he is last in line and the scene cuts off without him passing, depriving me/us of bum oogling time

Nice choice of screen name, Lu ( I love Chemistry!). And I so know what you mean about stupid scenes cut offs.

These two last ones are here to compensate from any deprivation symptoms.
                        sigpic
                        Beautiful signature and avatar by Yamiinsane. You're a mind reader!
                        Aristides de Sousa Mendes

Comment

Originally posted by Lutetium View Post

Here you go Lu,
                          sigpic

Comment

MSOL have started their yearly auction and thought you guys might be interested in this item...

Signed Jason Moma pic

Kriss
                            sigpic

Comment

A Conan sequel?
                              http://www.digitalspy.com/movies/new...the-works.html
                              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Lythisrose View Post
                                it would be nice if they let us have a sneaky peak at the first one!! and some new pics would be good too.
                                thanks for the link.

Last edited by mirishka; 29 September 2010, 12:35 PM.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X