Ronon Dex/Jason Momoa Thunk Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by mirishka View Post
    and a little prezzy for you, hope you like it.

http://i950.photobucket.com/albums/a...ers/lahela.jpg
    Oooooooooooh, pretty! Thank you
    sigpic

Comment

I love the Zoolander vibe in this one.

And Copter, I did snurch many of yours, I hope you don't mind. I am an incorrigible snurcher, beware.

But as Lah, I tend to assume when a pic is shared here, or a in similar forum, the intention is sharing.

Anyway, If anyone feels I am using their caps, siggies or cropped versions in a disrespectful way, kindly PM me and I'll do my best to correct the situation.

Blimey, my PB is full of other people's stuff.
      sigpic
      Beautiful signature and avatar by Yamiinsane. You're a mind reader!
      Aristides de Sousa Mendes

Comment

Originally posted by Lahela View Post
        Oooooooooooh, pretty! Thank you
        welcome

sigpic

Comment

Am I still allowed to post other things than snurching or non snurching of pics ?

Don't really know, but if i am, here is the link, to the winter is coming webpage. They are searching for extras for filming Dothraki scenes and it seems, shooting in Malta will start soon.

http://winter-is-coming.net/

I hope, we soon will get some pics of Khal drogo.
          <sig removed for being over 100X our limit. Sigs must be 50K or less, thank you>

Comment

By the way, thanks mirishka,for making my lovely first signature !!!!

You are so gentle !!!!
            <sig removed for being over 100X our limit. Sigs must be 50K or less, thank you>

Comment

thanks CG. i noticed on that link theres an audition for one of the actors, why couldnt they show Jason???? gawd!!!

and you can do anything as normal. everything is cool.

Originally posted by cavegirl View Post
              By the way, thanks mirishka,for making my lovely first signature !!!!

You are so gentle !!!!
              you are most welcome, i will do you some more, then you can have them rolling.

Last edited by mirishka; 23 September 2010, 03:29 AM.
              sigpic

Comment

Okay for a minute I thought I was on the wrong thread with 'you are so gentle' and 'I will do you some more' talk, but then I saw the lovely Jason pics and knew I was in the right spot. Ladies proofread please. Some of us have nonstop dirty minds.
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Cougarbelle View Post
                  Okay for a minute I thought I was on the wrong thread with 'you are so gentle' and 'I will do you some more' talk, but then I saw the lovely Jason pics and knew I was in the right spot. Ladies proofread please. Some of us have nonstop dirty minds.
                  yes! they do!!! im surprised you managed to crawl up out of the gutter to make a post you're so far down in there!!!! (i'll be back there in a moment!)
                  sigpic

Comment

Well!! I had to make a special trip for that post. Somebody needed to break you two up. You were making spectacles of yourselves.
                    sigpic

Comment

you jealous? miss me?

sigpic

Comment

Guilty as charged, but I love playing the wounded victim here because then I get such lovely pressies.
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Cougarbelle View Post
                          Guilty as charged, but I love playing the wounded victim here because then I get such lovely pressies.
                          knew you couldnt resist a belly flash.
                          sigpic

Comment

You're right. I'm so easy. but gah dayumm did you take a good look at that belly? So biteable.
                            sigpic

Comment

iv'e never in my entire life seen a better one. its seriously lickable.

Last edited by mirishka; 23 September 2010, 10:49 AM.
                              sigpic

Comment

Yesterdays post on winter is coming was confirmed today.

"Meanwhile, the urgent casting calls for Dothraki extras in both Northern Ireland and Malta indicate that the filming of the Dany scenes will began in earnest very soon. It is unclear whether production will halt in Northern Ireland once they began filming in Malta. If I had to guess, I would suspect they might continue to do second-unit type filming, establishing shots and the like, that don’t require the principal cast."

Here s the link, if you'd like to read the whole post.

http://winter-is-coming.net/

Thanks again Mirishka for making another signature.

Comment

Working...
                                X