Ronon Dex/Jason Momoa Thunk Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by starg8fans View Post
    Yup, the older one's a girl, the second one's a boy.

This is his daughter when she was still a baby. (Don't want to show her face, hence this shot.)

http://i228.photobucket.com/albums/e...lisa-bonet.jpg
    Is it sad that I noticed the Calvin Klein (and had to go look back up there to see how that's spelled)?
    sigpic

Click here daily to give free mammograms

It is better to be crazy for Jesus than a wise man for Satan. Laters, Misi

Comment

Originally posted by Everlovin View Post
      Is it sad that I noticed the Calvin Klein (and had to go look back up there to see how that's spelled)?
      You just wanted to go and look at the underwear peekage
      sigpic

Comment

Morning, Playground!

Ooh, looky who is up but not dressed yet...

sigpic
        Check out my SGA and Fringe fanfics on fanfiction.net

Comment

Morning Stars Thank you for that lovely start to the day!
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Lahela View Post
            Morning Stars Thank you for that lovely start to the day!
            My pleasure. At my age you need a bigger kick than a cup of coffee to get the blood pumping. And Jason's just the ticket.

Yeah, baby, that's the ticket, take it off - take it ALL off!

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Everlovin View Post
              i was thining exactly the same thing! i noticed his knickers before i noticed other things! wow, dirty minds or what?
              sigpic

Comment

My pleasure. At my age you need a bigger kick than a cup of coffee to get the blood pumping. And Jason's just the ticket.
                There are definite advantages to being our age

Originally posted by mirishka View Post
                i was thining exactly the same thing! i noticed his knickers before i noticed other things! wow, dirty minds or what?
                I always go straight to checking for belly peekage, so I noticed them straight away as well

Mmmm... peekage...

sigpic

Comment

And then there's...

sigpic

Comment

Peekage and undies

Clickety for a bit bigger...

ETA: Stars! I just noticed how close you are to 10000 posts! We must celebrate when the time comes
                    sigpic

Comment

Peekage and undies

Clickety for a bit bigger...

http://i256.photobucket.com/albums/h...bellyflash.gif

ETA: Stars! I just noticed how close you are to 10000 posts! We must celebrate when the time comes
                      Wow, great peekage run, Lah! That knit top is such a gift for us peekage fans. Too bad it all but disappeared in the later seasons. I guess it must have unravelled.

What 10k posts? Didn't even notice. Crikey, that went fast. Yes, celebration is definitely in order. May have to wait for a bit, though. I'll be away at a trade show all of next week, so I don't know how much I'll be able to get here.

sigpic

Comment

Wow, great peekage run, Lah! That knit top is such a gift for us peekage fans. Too bad it all but disappeared in the later seasons. I guess it must have unravelled.

http://i228.photobucket.com/albums/e...fs/Sweater.gif

What 10k posts? Didn't even notice. Crikey, that went fast. Yes, celebration is definitely in order. May have to wait for a bit, though. I'll be away at a trade show all of next week, so I don't know how much I'll be able to get here.
                        *sigh* I miss the belly shirt

Hey, have you got that gif of the belly flash when they're standing in the gate room? It isn't in my main PB and I can't find it on my computer (or you could tell me what it was called, if you do have it - then I can search my HD).
                        sigpic

Comment

*sigh* I miss the belly shirt

Hey, have you got that gif of the belly flash when they're standing in the gate room? It isn't in my main PB and I can't find it on my computer (or you could tell me what it was called, if you do have it - then I can search my HD).
                          You mean this one?

I just love that smug look on his face. He knows EXACTLY what he's doing to the fangirls there.

sigpic

Comment

You mean this one?

http://i228.photobucket.com/albums/e...yflash_lge.gif

I just love that smug look on his face. He knows EXACTLY what he's doing to the fangirls there.
                            That's the one! Thanks honey

Is it pathetic that I'm so disorganised that I can't find my own gif on my computer?
                            sigpic

Comment

Good Morning Lah, stars!

sigpic

Comment

That's the one! Thanks honey

Is it pathetic that I'm so disorganised that I can't find my own gif on my computer?
                                You're welcome. It's only fair, since I got it from you in the first place.

No, it isn't. That's what being a genius is all about.

Originally posted by mrscopterdoc View Post
                                Good afternoon, Copter! And I think somebody needs a wake-up call.

(click for bigger)

I could poke him with a stick.

No, you won't. You can give him a little tickle, though.

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X