No announcement yet.

Ronon Dex/Jason Momoa Thunk Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Arrrrrrgh! Where has the weekend gone??? One minute it's just beginning and I have all these plans to do things (like pic-spamming here, among other more mundane things like housework) and now it's nearly finished and I have achieved precisely nothing! *shakes head* It's a conspiracy, I tell ya! They're out to get me!

sigpic

Comment

Ive just got the shock of my life!!!! i was on Google images, just looking for ronon dex pics, and i saw one of my signatures, "sex on the beach" and also "you are going to have wonderful dreams about me tonight' sig too. i clicked on it and it showed the page from here! did you guys know that all the post and pics and manips and signatures are on google images????? is it just me that didnt know this??
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by mirishka View Post
        Ive just got the shock of my life!!!! i was on Google images, just looking for ronon dex pics, and i saw one of my signatures, "sex on the beach" and also "you are going to have wonderful dreams about me tonight' sig too. i clicked on it and it showed the page from here! did you guys know that all the post and pics and manips and signatures are on google images????? is it just me that didnt know this??
        Yup - we're famous! I first noticed it when I googled Heightmeyer for a sig I was making someone and one of the first hits was a GW avatar! LOL!
        sigpic

Comment

good grief, i didnt realise - better go steady with those manips then !!!!
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by mirishka View Post
            good grief, i didnt realise - better go steady with those manips then !!!!
            Yep

BTW, I think they are actually against GW rules... there was a bit of a brouhaha a while back about a manip that involved a Stargate actor's head on someone else's *ahem* body and, if I recall correctly, the person who posted it got into hot water. Just be careful
            sigpic

Comment

There are rules about the Manips but I don't remember what they are I can't make any so I have not bothered to really look at what they are.

*huggles* I hate when stuff like that happens Lah it is annoying you have the mental to-do list and then you look at it and like nothing on the list was done and you are left wondering how that happened.
              sigpic

Comment

*sneaks in* *waves* Hiiii

Comment

Originally posted by Lahela View Post
                  Yep

BTW, I think they are actually against GW rules... there was a bit of a brouhaha a while back about a manip that involved a Stargate actor's head on someone else's *ahem* body and, if I recall correctly, the person who posted it got into hot water. Just be careful
                  thanks for the heads up, no pun intended! best not to post them here in the future.
                  sigpic

Comment

Hi honey! I'm home! Sorta....

So, what has everyone been up to?
                    sigpic
                    Beautiful signature and avatar by Yamiinsane. You're a mind reader!
                    Aristides de Sousa Mendes

Comment

Oooo nice pic Jaded!

Comment

Originally posted by mysterywriter012 View Post
                        Oooo nice pic Jaded!
                        Thanks. It's one of my favourites as well.

Yes, but do you have to keep on posting it?

me Oh shut up, you!
                        sigpic
                        Beautiful signature and avatar by Yamiinsane. You're a mind reader!
                        Aristides de Sousa Mendes

Comment

Same here !

And it's from one of the best episodes, too.

No news from Belfast or the Conan Movie.
                          <sig removed for being over 100X our limit. Sigs must be 50K or less, thank you>

Comment

Sometimes moaning can help, why haven't i tried this before ?

Found a link to an IMDB Page of a female actor of conan, and there are four new Pix of Jason / Conan. Here is the link.

http://www.imdb.com/name/nm1801912/
                            <sig removed for being over 100X our limit. Sigs must be 50K or less, thank you>

Comment

Found a link to an IMDB Page of a female actor of conan, and there are four new Pix of Jason / Conan. Here is the link.

http://www.imdb.com/name/nm1801912/[/QUOTE]

not sure if its the same as these from the conan movie blog. off set pics with that woman that was in the first released picture. the one with no boobs.
                              http://www.conanmovieblog.com/2010/0...zyna-wolejnio/
                              sigpic

Comment

They are the same pics

Comment

Working...
                                X