No announcement yet.

Ronon Dex/Jason Momoa Thunk Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yesterday posting pictures worked, today not.
    <sig removed for being over 100X our limit. Sigs must be 50K or less, thank you>

Comment

Originally posted by cavegirl View Post
      I've tried it, but i think it doesn't work.

I'll try it again.

http://img638.images...175/conan2m.jpg
      The url is being truncated in the middle - what's missing?
      sigpic

Comment

It's okay, I found it here

Clickety!
        sigpic

Comment

Look at that I just keep going back to his abdomen. Kinda wish I could read what it says
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by dragongirl View Post
            Look at that I just keep going back to his abdomen. Kinda wish I could read what it says
            I'll translate it later - got to go make dinner now.
            sigpic

Comment

YAY! Thank you
              sigpic

Comment

Thanks Lahela, i have to learn more on photobucket.

But you found it.

I'm trying to get the translation. if i'll get it i'll post it.
                <sig removed for being over 100X our limit. Sigs must be 50K or less, thank you>

Comment

Originally posted by cavegirl View Post
                  Thanks Lahela, i have to learn more on photobucket.

But you found it.

I'm trying to get the translation. if i'll get it i'll post it.
                  I speak Spanish, I just don't have time to do it right now.

*hugs all round*
                  sigpic

Comment

You would think living where I do I would have taken (or learned at some time) High School Spanish but I took French instead (although for all the good it did me I can say hello, my name is..., and I don't know that is about it )
                    sigpic

Comment

Here 'tis:

Conan
                      The (new and brutal) barbarian invasions

Pictures travel in time to the distant Hyborian Era and scene of the battle in which Jason Momoa (30, seen in the series Stargate Atlantis) swings his two-handed blow against the hoards of Khalar Zym (Stephen Lang). Muscles and testosterone renewed for the vengeful barbarian borne of the pen of Robert E. Howard and which mark a milestone in the fantasy genre. 30 years after its cinematic debut in Conan the Barbarian (John Milius, 1982), which launched the career of a young Arnold Schwarzenegger, comes a revision of the myth at the hands of director Marcus Nispel (Friday the 13th). The filmmaker, however, resists talking of a remake: The inspiration comes from comics, graphic novels, games and also television series. Before seeing Milius' film, I already had my Conan in my head. And it is the phenomenon surrounding the barbarian which stirs fans worldwide. Conan is politically incorrect: he fights, kills and makes love without complications adds the director. The film puts more emphasis than its predecessors on the childhood of the ruthless warrior. Ron Perlman (Hellboy) plays the father of the young Conan. The principal cast is completed, in addition to Momoa and Lang (Avatar) by Rachel Nichols (G.I.Joe) and Rose McGowan (Planet Terror).
                      Last edited by Lahela; 30 June 2010, 09:40 AM. Reason: typo
                      sigpic

Comment

Cool Thank you for the translation
                        sigpic

Comment

Thanks for the translation. Lahela, you were faster.

If i had the possibility, i had rather choosen spanish for my second language.

But i had only the choice between French and Latin.

One of the Robert E Howard page said :

There is another article on the bottom left, and it states that Nispel could not imagine this film being without Momoa, that he's found the perfect guy for the role...

we did know this already well before.

One last try on photobucket for today, the same Picture, but without the writing

[IMG][/IMG]

Comment

Nispel was the one that wanted him from the start wasn't he?
                            sigpic

Comment

Holy crap,I just swallowed my tongue. *high fives Jason for his hard work* GUH. Yeah, brain cell went boom...how can I look at that pic and it not explode into pretty colors? lol Great find gang!! More Momoa shots please!! Woohoo!! }:O
                              sigpic

Comment

Evening Playground

Originally posted by Neelan_Liquor View Post
                                Just saw that ep a few days ago and that "goodbye" still makes me bawl.

YEA!!! I never did snurch that one from you! BTW, HI, Playground.
                                Yep, always make me cry that bit! *sniff*

And hi! : *hugs*

Originally posted by Lahela View Post
                                Blimey! *is captivated by the whump and wonders how that blood got there*

I speak Spanish, I just don't have time to do it right now.
                                *did not know that* smart arse!

Here 'tis:

Conan
                                The (new and brutal) barbarian invasions

Pictures travel in time to the distant Hyborian Era and scene of the battle in which Jason Momoa (30, seen in the series Stargate Atlantis) swings his two-handed blow against the hoards of Khalar Zym (Stephen Lang). Muscles and testosterone renewed for the vengeful barbarian borne of the pen of Robert E. Howard and which mark a milestone in the fantasy genre. 30 years after its cinematic debut in Conan the Barbarian (John Milius, 1982), which launched the career of a young Arnold Schwarzenegger, comes a revision of the myth at the hands of director Marcus Nispel (Friday the 13th). The filmmaker, however, resists talking of a remake: The inspiration comes from comics, graphic novels, games and also television series. Before seeing Milius' film, I already had my Conan in my head. And it is the phenomenon surrounding the barbarian which stirs fans worldwide. Conan is politically incorrect: he fights, kills and makes love without complications adds the director. The film puts more emphasis than its predecessors on the childhood of the ruthless warrior. Ron Perlman (Hellboy) plays the father of the young Conan. The principal cast is completed, in addition to Momoa and Lang (Avatar) by Rachel Nichols (G.I.Joe) and Rose McGowan (Planet Terror).
                                Thanks for that Lah *huggles*

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X