No announcement yet.

Ronon Dex/Jason Momoa Thunk Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I like the pics of Ronon with the guns. And angry face. That's more of a 'classic' Ronon in my book.
    O'Neill: "Ah. Trees, trees and more trees! What a wonderfully green universe we live in, eh."

Season 3 Episode 8 - Demons

Comment

sigpic

Click here daily to give free mammograms

It is better to be crazy for Jesus than a wise man for Satan. Laters, Misi

Comment

Update. The sig worked! She's all happy now. Well, as happy as she can get anyway.

Thank you all very much. I was a bit weary to come in here because of something that happened to a friend of mine on another thunk thread, but you proved yourselves to be very nice, kind, and cool people who I now know that if I need Ronon pics, all I have to do is come here and ask the awesome thunkers. So thank you.
        sigpic

Comment

we are always happy to post yummy pics of Ronon
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Everlovin View Post
            http://i246.photobucket.com/albums/gg103/ousuisje/SG%20fangurl%20stuff/Thunkalicious/61justjason-1.jpg
            Wonderful pic, Everlovin.
            sigpic
            Beautiful signature and avatar by Yamiinsane. You're a mind reader!
            Aristides de Sousa Mendes

Comment

I've got bunches! Just not for the next few days while I'm rearranging my thunk folder.
              sigpic

Comment

The Coat.

Comment

Oh bugger me...GUH. The pix...just freaking GUH. So this is what happens when I go on holiday. Yay!! Welcome Valerie-make yourself at home. We're a lovely bunch of nutters...well,I am any way. More Momoa shots please!! Woohoo!! }:O
                  sigpic

Comment

It's Friday and The Man belongs on page 1. Woohoo!! }:O
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by JadedWraith View Post
                      OT
                      Spoiler:
                      She was the total idiot...Men do get breast cancer because they do have breasts . It's often fatal beacuse they have less tissue ( at least it was a few years ago). Now if you were talking about ovarian cancer...That's another issue. And Stars : I loved the video and sent it to my friends. I hope it helps.

OT
                      Spoiler:
                      My aunite died from Ovarian Cancer. But if a male were to get it, there'd be some investigation.
                      Tumblr: fashion4ducks.tumblr.com
                      Where my mind comes out to play *DUN DUN DUN!!!!!!!!!!!!*

Comment

sigpic

Comment

I do so like that pic
                          sigpic

Comment

I gotta agree, and I'm not even 'into him'. He looks really cute, but still has that, Ronon, aspect to him. Looks almost like he's about to do something to Rodney. Which I'm always down for.
                            *prepare some lemonade to go with some lemon chicken. Carson can take care of him as long as he goes away for a while*
                            O'Neill: "Ah. Trees, trees and more trees! What a wonderfully green universe we live in, eh."

Season 3 Episode 8 - Demons

Comment

I can totally agree!! The first eppy I saw had Ronon and McKay "sparing" aka beating him up
                              sigpic

Comment

What's not there to like?

I never thought I'd say that but I miss Rodney...
                                sigpic
                                Beautiful signature and avatar by Yamiinsane. You're a mind reader!
                                Aristides de Sousa Mendes

Comment

Working...
                                X