Ronon Dex/Jason Momoa Thunk Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by TheGreatCatOfRe
    Can't see this one too well, but it's great! That little bit of blond hair is me of course but I cut myself out

mmm, SHEXY. Were you guys filming for the Spice Channel?
    Is that a poet shirt he's wearing??
    stellar sig by the one and only Purple

Comment

"Ah ha! Gotch ya"!!! Ok...Ok...so I'm posting one more! See that arm on the left, that's me of course

Comment

Poet Shirt, that's funny!

Comment

Originally posted by TheGreatCatOfRe
          "Ah ha! Gotch ya"!!! Ok...Ok...so I'm posting one more! See that arm on the left, that's me of course

I see a bit of your leg too!
          Hey, who's that in the background?? Did the carpenter interrupt you guys??
          stellar sig by the one and only Purple

Comment

Originally posted by Baby
            I see a bit of your leg too!
            Hey, who's that in the background?? Did the carpenter interrupt you guys??
            Yeeessss, Dang it! Story of my life!

Comment

This man is so Hot!

Comment

Me likey this one...
                Purple's Biggest Fan
                A Purple Creation

Atlantis Dex Style

Dex Devil

Comment

And this one.....
                  Purple's Biggest Fan
                  A Purple Creation

Atlantis Dex Style

Dex Devil

Comment

I really hope that Jason and his family realize we truly admire him and love the great job he is doing with Ronon, because this THUNK thread has gotten really......um, how shall I put this.......strange, raunchy, comical? All of the these and more? I love it, I just hope he does.

Blue, you had to start with the bananas again?????? You are so bad.....

Thanks for all the great pics.....nothing like a dose of JM to get your mind off other things.
                    On fighting:
                    Farrah: "A swordsman does not fear death, if he dies with honor."
                    Dr. Who: "Then he's an idiot."

Comment

Dex: "Oh this is just great.....Teyla slips and falls, and I'll get blamed....you just watch". (shakes his head).
                      On fighting:

Comment

Originally posted by Lida
                        I really hope that Jason and his family realize we truly admire him and love the great job he is doing with Ronon, because this THUNK thread has gotten really......um, how shall I put this.......strange, raunchy, comical? All of the these and more? I love it, I just hope he does.

Blue, you had to start with the bananas again?????? You are so bad.....

Thanks for all the great pics.....nothing like a dose of JM to get your mind off other things.
                        ***hands behind back, kicking some dirt in the gutter around, putting on the innocent look for Lida***
                        Purple's Biggest Fan
                        A Purple Creation

Atlantis Dex Style

Dex Devil

Comment

Momoa is amused...see....
                          Purple's Biggest Fan
                          A Purple Creation

Atlantis Dex Style

Dex Devil

Comment

Sometimes I just can't help myself...keep going into the gutter...it's a strange feeling that comes over me..and I just have to put things like this in the thread....
                            Purple's Biggest Fan
                            A Purple Creation

Atlantis Dex Style

Dex Devil

Comment

Originally posted by Blue007
                              ***hands behind back, kicking some dirt in the gutter around, putting on the innocent look for Lida***
                              Not gonna work Blue......you've used that look too many times already. I'm immune.

Admit it, you are a GUTTER girl!!!! Oh the shame, my sweet Blue, a gutter girl..........(deep sigh)

Um, you can still keep posting the pics of JM though.
                              On fighting:

Comment

Originally posted by Lida
                                Not gonna work Blue......you've used that look too many times already. I'm immune.

Admit it, you are a GUTTER girl!!!! Oh the shame, my sweet Blue, a gutter girl..........(deep sigh)

Um, you can still keep posting the pics of JM though.
                                ME??...no you must have me confused with someone else..

**puts on her MOST innoncent look for Lida**
                                Purple's Biggest Fan
                                A Purple Creation

Atlantis Dex Style

Dex Devil

Comment

Working...
                                X