No announcement yet.

Ronon Dex/Jason Momoa Thunk Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Squeeeee, seems Jason is a Supernatural fan! In any case, at Collectormania he went to the Spn panel and asked Julie McNiven (Anna) about her sex scene with Jensen Ackles (Dean). Couldn't find a video of it, but here's one with Jason playing his guitar in between autograph sessions. Too bad it's so noisy, you can hardly here the chords... But Jason looks awesome as always.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kBEzFdEBe_0

Edit Here's a cap too.

sigpic
    Check out my SGA and Fringe fanfics on fanfiction.net

Comment

Thanks Stars. That's a nice way to spend a break in between the grind of work.
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Cougarbelle View Post
        Oh my freaking goodness!!! I'm so addicted to this place now I'm actually dreaming of new threads I find. I just woke up after dreaming I found a thread called "what to do with Ronon if he came to your house for a day". There isn't really a thread like that is there because I really liked my answers? Of course, I would have to PG-13 the answers because they weren't in my dream.

Good picfic Doggy.
        LOL!!! That would definitely be a thread that would NOT be PG13!

Originally posted by starg8fans View Post
        Squeeeee, seems Jason is a Supernatural fan! In any case, at Collectormania he went to the Spn panel and asked Julie McNiven (Anna) about her sex scene with Jensen Ackles (Dean). Couldn't find a video of it, but here's one with Jason playing his guitar in between autograph sessions. Too bad it's so noisy, you can hardly here the chords... But Jason looks awesome as always.

Edit Here's a cap too.

http://i228.photobucket.com/albums/e...onCMGuitar.jpg
        Ahhhhhhh!! Oh to undo that hair and run my fingers through it!! *dies*

Comment

Ronon: "Uh oh! Watch out, here they come again."

McKay: "Umph phcth clmtm lcueleth alle."
          Ronon: "Can't you speak clearly? That's worse than your usual babble!"
          McKay: *struggles violently and breaks clear for a moment* "Not while they're using that damn balloon!"

Ronon: *to himself* "I will not laugh, I will not laugh, I will not laugh."

Comment

McKay: "No no no no no! That's not what you're supposed to do with a balloon! Sheppard! Help!"
            Ronon: *still struggling not to laugh but losing the battle*

Carson: "Rrrodney, you look a wee bit peaked. What's the matter?"
            McKay: "They took that balloon and they... they.... it was... uh... oh... it was horrible, ok?"
            Teyla: "Do not pretend with us, Dr. McKay. We know you enjoyed it." *tries not to laugh*
            Ronon: "You had more than one chance to get away and you didn't even try."

McKay: "I did not enjoy it! I didn't have any chance to get away! They were all over me like iron filings to magnets!"
            Teyla: "That was not how it appeared to me."
            Carson: "Oh, Rrrodney, I'm disappointed. You should nae lie to me!"
            Ronon: *pretends to check out his weapon and tries not to laugh*

Comment

Great pic fic Doggy. It was a little hard to concentrate though when Ronon is holding his gun like that wearing that, that, that..... oooohhh *crash*
              sigpic

Comment

*catches Cougar and props her up with extra pillows* Another wicked pic fic Doggy!! Thanks for the pic and link Stars!! More pix please!! Woohoo!! hehe }:O
                sigpic

Comment

Edit Here's a cap too.

http://i228.photobucket.com/albums/e...onCMGuitar.jpg
                  That hair!!! guh!!

And my thunker is back!!
                  Lupin: Oh shut up, she went back to you last week, you're just too stupid to remember!
                  AMC: OW!! Lupin, you been hangin' around Vala lately?
                  Lupin: Yes. Or rather she's been hanging around me.
                  AMC: Ok. *facepalm*
                  *too happy to care*
                  AMC: You look drunk.
                  I *really* don't care!!

Originally posted by earndoggy View Post
                  http://i29.photobucket.com/albums/c2...und/cgmc41.jpg

McKay: "No no no no no! That's not what you're supposed to do with a balloon! Sheppard! Help!"
                  Ronon: *still struggling not to laugh but losing the battle*

http://i29.photobucket.com/albums/c2...und/cgmc43.jpg

Carson: "Rrrodney, you look a wee bit peaked. What's the matter?"
                  McKay: "They took that balloon and they... they.... it was... uh... oh... it was horrible, ok?"
                  Teyla: "Do not pretend with us, Dr. McKay. We know you enjoyed it." *tries not to laugh*
                  Ronon: "You had more than one chance to get away and you didn't even try."

http://i29.photobucket.com/albums/c2...und/cgmc44.jpg

McKay: "I did not enjoy it! I didn't have any chance to get away! They were all over me like iron filings to magnets!"
                  Teyla: "That was not how it appeared to me."
                  Carson: "Oh, Rrrodney, I'm disappointed. You should nae lie to me!"
                  Ronon: *pretends to check out his weapon and tries not to laugh*
                  LOVE!!!
                  Tumblr: fashion4ducks.tumblr.com
                  Where my mind comes out to play *DUN DUN DUN!!!!!!!!!!!!*

Comment

Great pic fic Doggy. It was a little hard to concentrate though when Ronon is holding his gun like that wearing that, that, that..... oooohhh *crash*
                    Originally posted by Crimsonravenwolf View Post
                    *catches Cougar and props her up with extra pillows* Another wicked pic fic Doggy!! Thanks for the pic and link Stars!! More pix please!! Woohoo!! hehe }:O
                    /\ What CBelle and Raven said. Great stuff, Doggie. I'll never look at a balloon the same way again...

Time for some more gun p0rn?

Gee, S4 had a lot of that... Will be back later with more.

sigpic

Comment

The one smack dab in the middle actually has me blushing. I likey!!
                      sigpic

Comment

Copter will like the Gun p0rn run
                        sigpic

Comment

Time for some more gun p0rn?
                          OOOhhh stars!!!!! Thank you!

Originally posted by dragongirl View Post
                          Copter will like the Gun p0rn run
                          yeah, it was okay okay who am I kidding I LOVE IT!
                          sigpic

Comment

The one smack dab in the middle actually has me blushing. I likey!!
                            You mean the one with the gun between his legs? No idea what you're talking about...

Originally posted by mrscopterdoc View Post
                            OOOhhh stars!!!!! Thank you!

yeah, it was okay okay who am I kidding I LOVE IT!
                            You're welcome. As promised, there's more...

Edit Why did I never notice the peekage in this one before?

sigpic

Comment

Playground!!! Just in the process of uploading the very few piccies I got from Collectormania.... stupid camera, I didn't take the charger!!!!! But I got a few of our boy, sorry they're not great quality

So on saturday I got to hang out (or should I say lurked near ) with him in between my crew duties as his crew lady was a friend of mine Thing is, that man has ants in his pants, he kept disappearing every half hour or so to go shopping or play his guitar, couldn't pin him down for long

I did get to overhear several convo's about the Game of Thrones filming, most of it had taken place in Belfast and he apparently loves that city, the pubs are excellant He said he loved his part too as he was all covered in scars and typical warrior type weapons/accessories etc. He chatted a bit about his guitar, it keeps him calm as he still gets nervous with big crowds at the cons. He'd gone off shopping so I sat in his seat to keep my friend company (my bum touched where his bum had been, waaaahhhh!!!) and got to touch the guitar!!!
                              sigpic

Comment

I actually managed to talk to him this time (yay!!!). I asked him if I could take a piccy for the girls on Gateworld which he immediately said yes too. He grabbed the camera to take a piccy of us so I told him 'they don't wanna see me in the piccy, they just want to see you' but he laughed and grabbed me in for a piccy anyways....

that's my hubby in the background, rather bemused.... And I'm just in shock that he'd touched me hence the gormless face I told him they wondered how his hair was now hence this piccy...

And then he took this one for good measure *sighs at hotness*
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X