Ronon Dex/Jason Momoa Thunk Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by purpletoo1
    Not really much longer than it takes to watch it. Maybe double the time if I get detailed. It winds up being about 2 or 3 hundred pics ...sometimes only 1 or 2 hundred. I am a visual person! hehehehe can you tell?[/center]

duh...never would have guessed...lol
    Purple's Biggest Fan
    A Purple Creation

Atlantis Dex Style

Dex Devil

Comment

Hey and I'm not even near as bad as some people. My friend capped 3000 of Ephiphany. Shep fan! She might need to buy a new hard drive! LOL
      good night!

Comment

Not really much longer than it takes to watch it. Maybe double the time if I get detailed. It winds up being about 2 or 3 hundred pics ...sometimes only 1 or 2 hundred. I am a visual person! hehehehe can you tell?[/center]
        One or two hundred?! I've been limiting myself to just doing caps of Dex and wraith lately. I'm too lazy to do the entire episode anymore. Plus my hard drive would explode.

Anyway, off to my lunch!

Comment

Originally posted by Vee
          One or two hundred?! I've been limiting myself to just doing caps of Dex and wraith lately. I'm too lazy to do the entire episode anymore. Plus my hard drive would explode.

Anyway, off to my lunch!
          http://i11.photobucket.com/albums/a1...is/condm09.png
          LMAO, that's mighty big lunch!! Does it matter how big a person is or just how old? hee

I do the entire ep because I have friends who like everyone and I enjoy the scenery, sets etc.. I put all my personal caps on cd or my hard drive would explode too!!

Comment

LMAO, that's mighty big lunch!! Does it matter how big a person is or just how old? hee
            Well, I prefer my meals a bit younger. The old ones aren't nearly as satisfying. This guy wasn't bad. Not as tasty as I'm sure Dex would be, though.

Comment

Bite your tongue VEE!! Dex is way off limits!!

Comment

Bite my tongue?! It'd come right off! One disadvantage to have such pointy teeth.

"I can make my coat freeze in mid-air! Who's the man now, b*tch?"

Comment

ROTFL at all these great captions.

Glad to see so many of the familiar faces back!

Baby, Congrats on NaNo! You rock, my writing buddy! And might I add, yea! for the return of potty humor (I can't believe I just typed that... guess you've been a bad influence on me!)

Purple, lovely new caps. I've already snurched some of the yummiest. Thanks for not treading too far into spoiler territory. I try to avoid them, and it can be really difficult when I know the pics are right there.

I may be doing more lurking than posting over the next few days (RL can be a real you-know-what!), but know that I appreciate all the Angels and Devils who take the time to post such delicious pics of our beloved Dex. (((((((hugs to you all)))))).

Comment

Love the new siggy there V....funny caps...

Hey Mer...glad to see you...
                    Purple's Biggest Fan
                    A Purple Creation

Atlantis Dex Style

Dex Devil

Comment

Originally posted by meredevachon
                      ROTFL at all these great captions.

Glad to see so many of the familiar faces back!

Baby, Congrats on NaNo! You rock, my writing buddy! And might I add, yea! for the return of potty humor (I can't believe I just typed that... guess you've been a bad influence on me!)

Purple, lovely new caps. I've already snurched some of the yummiest. Thanks for not treading too far into spoiler territory. I try to avoid them, and it can be really difficult when I know the pics are right there.

I may be doing more lurking than posting over the next few days (RL can be a real you-know-what!), but know that I appreciate all the Angels and Devils who take the time to post such delicious pics of our beloved Dex. (((((((hugs to you all)))))).
                      Hi Mere. (((Hugs))) back! We will be here when your life stops being a pain!

Hey Blue *waves*
                      Funny caps VEE and nice pic!!

Comment

Dex: "I'm being punished severely. I'm in a holding cell with Jaime Kennedy.. and he just never shuts up..."
                        stellar sig by the one and only Purple

Comment

Originally posted by Blue007
                          Baby!! ROTF!!!! Great cap!!!
                          Good to have you back with us...how's your writers cramp..... by the way....really liked your story...although couldn't read all of it, what I did was really good.
                          Thanks Blue! I reached the finish line, I wrote more than 50,000 words!! (insert theme to Rocky's "Eye of the Tiger" now).
                          My story's not complete though so I reckon I could spend the next year editing and completing it. I can sure babble!
                          Thanks for all the support!!

Comment

OMG, you have Dex going crazy!!... LOL, I was chuckling at this one!!
                            I like him going crazy..

Comment

i re-did my Dex siggy

sigpic

Comment

Dex: "Come on, Teyla, give me at least half of your nutrition bar.."
                                Teyla: "No way! You don't know how to eat only HALF of it. You'll suck it into your mouth like a vacuum. I've seen you in action..."

(BTW, Purple, I'm lovin' the new pics!!)

Comment

Working...
                                X