Ronon Dex/Jason Momoa Thunk Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by earndoggy View Post
    OMG Stars, that is absolutely HILARIOUS!! And the ones further down too! You are killing me here! You've got McKay's way of talking down pat!!! You rock girl!!!
    Thank you kindly!

Ronon: "Hey, McKay, I see you got your...."
    McKay: "Don't even talk to me! (To marines) Have they gone yet? And could one of you please hand me my pants?"

<snipped for time>

McKay: (utterly mortified) "Yeah you better run! Elizabeth's not gonna let you get away with this."
    Ronon: "See ya later!"
    OMG Doggie, you took this to a new level. What a double whammy! First all those yummiliscious Ronon close-ups, and then McKay minus his pants with a blue... oops, PG forum. This story is getting better and better. Keep going, girl!

sigpic
    Check out my SGA and Fringe fanfics on fanfiction.net

Comment

ROTFLMAO!!! Doggy and Stars, you lovely ladies brighten my day, every day
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Lahela View Post
        Glad to be able to entertain you, Lah - and hopefully put a smile on your face in between all your work!.

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by starg8fans View Post
          <snipped for time>

Ronon: "Can I stab him instead?"
          Shep: "No."
          Ronon: "Or at least castrate him?"
          Shep and McKay: "NOO!"
          You could add...

Ronon: You're right Shep. Castrating him would be a waste of time...Who would notice the difference?
          McKay: Right....HEY! I resent that you ... * the rest of the sentence is muffled by an exasperated Sheppard*
          Shep: Why don't both of you get a room?
          McKay and Ronon in unison: Hey!
          Mckay: No more late hour reading of those slasher's fanfic for you, flyboy. You get strange ideas.
          Ronon: Finally, we agree on something.

Sadly I have no suitable pics

I can't believe JadedWraith just added everything to a picfic ...MINUS the pics!

Mckay, that talk we had before about personal space...
          Last edited by JadedWraith; 26 September 2009, 12:28 PM.
          sigpic
          Beautiful signature and avatar by Yamiinsane. You're a mind reader!
          Aristides de Sousa Mendes

Comment

Originally posted by JadedWraith View Post
            You could add...

<snipped for use below>

What a great addition, JW! That deserved a trip to the Stargate capping site to find the right material to illustrate it... Had the Ronon caps from this scene, but my PB album is rather short of McKay shots.

Ronon: You're right Shep. Castrating him would be a waste of time...Who would notice the difference?
            McKay: Right....HEY! I resent that you ... * the rest of the sentence is muffled by an exasperated Sheppard*

Mckay: No more late hour reading of those slasher's fanfic for you, flyboy. You get strange ideas.

LOL, Ronon's even wearing the same shirt as he did in my earlier fic!

sigpic

Comment

What a great addition, JW! That deserved a trip to the Stargate capping site to find the right material to illustrate it... Had the Ronon caps from this scene, but my PB album is rather short of McKay shots.

http://i228.photobucket.com/albums/e...velers0918.jpg

http://i228.photobucket.com/albums/e...velers0909.jpg

http://i228.photobucket.com/albums/e...velers0910.jpg

http://i228.photobucket.com/albums/e...velers0912.jpg

LOL, Ronon's even wearing the same shirt as he did in my earlier fic!
              OMG! That's perfect Stars...you're amazing. I didn't even notice before I edited my post!

Perfect GREEN!
              sigpic
              Beautiful signature and avatar by Yamiinsane. You're a mind reader!
              Aristides de Sousa Mendes

Comment

OMG! That's perfect Stars...you're amazing. I didn't even notice before I edited my post!

Perfect GREEN!
                We make a great team, don't we? GREEN to you as well!

Edit Just saw what you added to your earlier post. Great ending to the scene!

sigpic

Comment

*chortles loudly* Aw crap the pic fics keep getting better and better. ROTFLMFAO!! *high fives Doggy,Starg8fans,and JW* You guys rock!! More please!! Wooohoooo!! hehe }:O
                  sigpic

Comment

Okay, got a mini picfic of my own. I have to apologize for the size and quality of the caps, these were sort of in the background but I still wanted to cap them - for obvious reasons.

Rodney: "What are you doing? Oh, I get it - baiting your thunkers again."
                    Ronon: "Yup. The combination of leather straps and thighs - gets them every time."

Rodney: "That is just so vulgar and primitive. I would never stoop to something like that."
                    Ronon: "You just don't have what it takes."

Rodney: "Excuse me? I have thunkers. Actually there are... uh, is one right there. They appreciate me for my superior intellect."
                    Ronon: "That's what you think."

LMAO Stars I will never see that episode in the same light again !

Wonderful stories and pics ladies, drool buckets full be right back...
                    sigpic

Comment

Thank you kindly!

OMG Doggie, you took this to a new level. What a double whammy! First all those yummiliscious Ronon close-ups, and then McKay minus his pants with a blue... oops, PG forum. This story is getting better and better. Keep going, girl!
                      LOL! And you know what's funny? When I start, I have no idea what I'm going to write, it just sorta happens!

Originally posted by Lahela View Post
                      Glad to make you laugh!

Glad to be able to entertain you, Lah - and hopefully put a smile on your face in between all your work!.
                      Yeah, what she said!

You could add...

I can't believe JadedWraith just added everything to a picfic ...MINUS the pics!

Mckay, that talk we had before about personal space...
                      LMAO!!!!!!!

Originally posted by Crimsonravenwolf View Post
                      *chortles loudly* Aw crap the pic fics keep getting better and better. ROTFLMFAO!! *high fives Doggy,Starg8fans,and JW* You guys rock!! More please!! Wooohoooo!! hehe }:O
                      Okay!

Comment

Shep: "I can't believe we got this on video! Rodney... you didn't seem to be fighting very hard when Ronon's thunkers painted your..."
                        Ronon: (interrupts) "That's because he liked it."

McKay: "I did NOT!"
                        Ronon: "Yes you did, there's the proof right there."
                        McKay: "Did not."
                        Ronon: "Did too."

Shep: "Good grief, will you guys knock it off?"
                        Ronon and McKay: (in unison) "He started it!"

Shep: "I don't care who started it. All I know is what I'm seeing is just disturbing on so many levels!"

Comment

"My thunkers rock. C'mere you guys, kisses all around!"
                          *sound of thundering feet and thunkers shoving each other out of the way*

"Sheppard is right, that really is disturbing!"

Ronon: "Hey! How did you get ahold of that video?"
                          Teyla: (trying hard not to laugh) "Dr. Zelenka posted it on YouTube."
                          Ronon: "What's YouTube?"

Teyla: "This is. Look."
                          Ronon: "You mean anyone can see this?"

Teyla: "Oh my God! That is.... that is... words fail me."
                          Ronon: "You know, I'm not sure I really want to see this."
                          Teyla: *watching video in shock* "Then do not look."

Comment

McKay: (whining) "You SAID that blue paint would wash off. It hasn't!"
                            Ronon: "If you took a shower more often it would be gone."
                            McKay: "Oh, look who's talking, Mr.-lived-in-a-cave-when-we-found-you-and-gave-you-a-good-home!"
                            Ronon: *lunges at McKay*
                            Shep: "Knock it off before I shoot both of you!"

McKay: *mutters and mumbles to himself*
                            Ronon: (to himself) "I am SO going to shoot him!"

McKay: "I can feel you staring at me... quit it! You SAID it would wash off!"
                            Ronon: "Sheppard? Please?"
                            Shep: "No!"

Ronon: "Hey, McKay! Now everything's blue, not just your...."
                            Shep: "Ronon!"
                            McKay: *bangs head on wall repeatedly*

Comment

^..Can't..stop....laughing...*dies*
                              ~We do not stop playing because we grow old,
                              we grow old because we stop playing.~
                              ~ Benjamin Franklin

Comment

http://i29.photobucket.com/albums/c2...War/spomc1.jpg

Shep: "I can't believe we got this on video! Rodney... you didn't seem to be fighting very hard when Ronon's thunkers painted your..."
                                Ronon: (interrupts) "That's because he liked it."

http://i29.photobucket.com/albums/c2...War/spomc2.jpg

McKay: "I did NOT!"
                                Ronon: "Yes you did, there's the proof right there."
                                McKay: "Did not."
                                Ronon: "Did too."

http://i29.photobucket.com/albums/c2...War/spomc3.jpg

Shep: "Good grief, will you guys knock it off?"
                                Ronon and McKay: (in unison) "He started it!"

http://i29.photobucket.com/albums/c2...War/spomc6.jpg

Shep: "I don't care who started it. All I know is what I'm seeing is just disturbing on so many levels!"
                                Doggie, you're a lifesaver! I was so hoping I'd find a new fic here today. Have worked on our PTO's accounts all day, and was ready to scream. And then I find this. Actually, I'm screaming now as well, but with laughter. Those two really remind me of my teen-aged kids, and I can certainly relate to Shep's reaction. Great start, and the rest had me in stitches. The blue scene at the end was a stroke of genius.

Don't have anything to share today, except maybe this one - looks like the Rodney thunkers got a hold of Shep and a bucket of green paint...

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X