No announcement yet.

Ronon Dex/Jason Momoa Thunk Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Finally, I didn't think this forum would ever get back up LOL. Wasn't able to chase the Great Cat around...anyway...great show tonight. Momoa you rock!!
    Purple's Biggest Fan
    A Purple Creation

Atlantis Dex Style

Dex Devil

Comment

THUNK A BURNIN' LOVE **sigh**
      Purple's Biggest Fan
      A Purple Creation

Atlantis Dex Style

Dex Devil

Comment

How'd you like to wake up to THIS every mornin'
        Purple's Biggest Fan
        A Purple Creation

Atlantis Dex Style

Dex Devil

Comment

OR THIS................

**FAINTS with just the thought of it***
          Purple's Biggest Fan
          A Purple Creation

Atlantis Dex Style

Dex Devil

Comment

Hey Blue! Couldn't get on yesterday, tried several times. Probably needed the power bar anyways just because of the pic I posted yesterday am.

Comment

Just rewatched Instinct...very very good eps....some great Dex quips! Thanks for reposting the "Trunk" pic, we need to make sure to post that one at least once a day!

Comment

Originally posted by Blue007
                Well hello Baby....now I see you only come out at night...love all your post..."come to daddy" my fav...LOL
                I try, I try. I can't do this at work (we're networked and obviously, they'd know my deep dark secret of a SG-posting-addiction) (plus, silly me, I actually do my work too) so evenings are the only time. And it's been hectic there too.
                Loved the last episode too! Ronan, getting all angry like that ... he MUST HAVE been angry, he refused an offering of FOOD!!!!! COME ON!!!!
                stellar sig by the one and only Purple

Comment

Spoiler:
                  Yeah, I held my breath when Elia offered the food. Then Ronon knocked the tray out of her hand

Ronon even eats mystery stews. Perfect man for me, one that is not a fussy eater.

Four out of five lemurs agree...Shex rules!!

Comment

Yeah, enjoyed him in this eps, love the way he lashes out like that, so uncontrolled for the stargate world.

Let's see I need to post a pic today. hmmmm be back later.

Comment

Ok going to post this THUNK pic today!

Comment

Posting my daily pic!

Comment

Sorry I haven't been around, but RL problems have reared their ugly heads and I won't be around much for a bit. I'll try and explain later this week, if I can. However, I knew I could count on all of you to keep this thread going.....love you all!

Just a pic from Trinity, showing Dex and his leather coat. I try to keep everyone happy, both Dex and coat fanciers!
                          On fighting:
                          Farrah: "A swordsman does not fear death, if he dies with honor."
                          Dr. Who: "Then he's an idiot."

Comment

Great smile in that one thanx Lida!

Comment

You know, I never really thought of Dex being thunk worthy, but I guess he is VERY thunk worthy
                              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Potions_Mistress
                                You know, I never really thought of Dex being thunk worthy, but I guess he is VERY thunk worthy
                                Join us any time you want to thunk about DEX!

Comment

Working...
                                X