Size

Spoiler:

Size

Spoiler:

Comment

Size

Spoiler:

Comment

Hey everyone *huggles* Been a busy bee this week so haven't had much time to post...

Love your version of the alphabet Lah

OT slightly a bit.... ok quite a bit

Spoiler:
            Been to Collectormania this weekend and bumped into Rachel Luttrel *squee* Mentioned that I'd recently seen Joe and Jason at Chevron and asked her how she coped with them together on set.... she replied 'I don't know, and they're even worse with David (Hewlett), its like working with children' Teeheehee!!!
            sigpic

Comment

*squishy tackle hugs Michelle* How's it going sweetie? Ya must give a detailed report of your time at Collectormania...pretty please with a shirtless Ronon on top. hehe }:O
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Crimsonravenwolf View Post
                *squishy tackle hugs Michelle* How's it going sweetie? Ya must give a detailed report of your time at Collectormania...pretty please with a shirtless Ronon on top. hehe }:O
                Unfortunately Raven I've not much to tell as I was crewing Only really saw everyone as they were going past.... but I did manage to show off my Ronon knowledge, courtesy of this thread of course

Several people didn't realise he was wearing a wig in S5, some people thought it was a wig throughout! I had fun enlightening them

OT
                Spoiler:
                Oh and for those who are multi-thunkers, I got big snuggles off Ben Browder Will post my pic once I get it scanned on, my legs were like jelly....
                sigpic

Comment

*pops* into thread Everyone!
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by michellec24_7 View Post
                    Hey everyone *huggles* Been a busy bee this week so haven't had much time to post...

Love your version of the alphabet Lah

OT slightly a bit.... ok quite a bit

Spoiler:
                    Been to Collectormania this weekend and bumped into Rachel Luttrel *squee* Mentioned that I'd recently seen Joe and Jason at Chevron and asked her how she coped with them together on set.... she replied 'I don't know, and they're even worse with David (Hewlett), its like working with children' Teeheehee!!!
                    That's cute!

Originally posted by mrscopterdoc View Post
                    Hello!!

Comment

Comment

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by mrscopterdoc View Post
                            Yozies!! *hugs*

Nice!
                            Tumblr: fashion4ducks.tumblr.com
                            Where my mind comes out to play *DUN DUN DUN!!!!!!!!!!!!*

Comment

Comment

I've had really truly horrendously awful day, so I'm going to post a totally self-serving gif and watch it over and over and over... hint of armpit, slowed down slightly so we get the full effect of the beautiful arm p0rn...

Click for bigger...
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X