No announcement yet.

Ronon Dex/Jason Momoa Thunk Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Nooooo!! We can't let this thread croak!! We won't let our beloved Satedan down!! Yummy pics!! More please! We have birthdays to celebrate (happy belated birthday Michelle!!),milestoners to stone,Satedan bear hugs to give to those that need it,etc,etc, etc. Wait did I say stone the milestoners? Aww crap, sorry for that. I meant it in the most positive way. So I got some sun yesterday and my brain melted. Then I came here and my brain slid outta my ears. My excuse. Sticking to it. hehe }:O
    sigpic

Comment

RL is being suckily busy so I'm not on here much at the moment... I wish there were more hours in the day
      sigpic

Comment

Ronon Dex screen captures from season five's episode "Vegas"

Spoiler:

http://www.flickr.com/photos/carpentersam/
        MY ARTWORK -- ALL SIGNATURES BY HERMIIOD

Comment

Originally posted by Hermiiod View Post
          Ronon Dex screen captures from season five's episode "Vegas"

Spoiler:
          http://i214.photobucket.com/albums/cc217/topsecretsunglassesoperation/Picture2-8.png
          Very funny
          sigpic

Comment

Hermiiod
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Snowy View Post
              Hmm arms! *drools*

Didn't I tell you about the diesel truck job??

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v7...tar/preem4.jpg
              Yes, you did. But that was a while ago, wasn't it? Your post sounded as if it was something you just started.

Originally posted by dragongirl View Post
              No it isn't you Snowy this thread has been dieing for a while
              Originally posted by Crimsonravenwolf View Post
              Nooooo!! We can't let this thread croak!! We won't let our beloved Satedan down!! Yummy pics!! More please! We have birthdays to celebrate (happy belated birthday Michelle!!),milestoners to stone,Satedan bear hugs to give to those that need it,etc,etc, etc. Wait did I say stone the milestoners? Aww crap, sorry for that. I meant it in the most positive way. So I got some sun yesterday and my brain melted. Then I came here and my brain slid outta my ears. My excuse. Sticking to it. hehe }:O
              Well, it's harder to keep up the enthusiasm when there are no new eps out there. But don't worry, CRW, we won't let this thread die - even though it might be hibernating a bit until the movie comes out (if it ever does)

Do you think it's time for us to visit TPTB again for some 'gentle persuasion'?

Certainly can't hurt. I know you clones can be very persuasive...

sigpic
              Check out my SGA and Fringe fanfics on fanfiction.net

Comment

well there was The Game but I haven't been able o watch and so don't know if Jason has been in any other than the one
                sigpic

Comment

well there was The Game but I haven't been able o watch and so don't know if Jason has been in any other than the one
                  Found these pictures over the CW site:

From this upcoming episode this Friday. *squee*
                  SPANKY

Comment

Originally posted by Neesha View Post
                    Found these pictures over the CW site:
                    Spoiler:

From this upcoming episode this Friday. *squee*
                    Hmmmm! I gotta say, that lady is hot.... However JM puts her hottness to shame with his own. Nice pictures. *Green*

Comment

Originally posted by Hermiiod View Post
                      Hmmmm! I gotta say, that lady is hot.... However JM puts her hottness to shame with his own. Nice pictures. *Green*
                      There is soneone other than Jason in the pics? let me look again.......still only see...oh wait there is some red in the pic would that be this other person you speak of??
                      sigpic

Comment

*runs out of drool over Jason's The Game pics* Nummy bits of fun he is.
                        Aww crap, I'm Yoda speaking on a Monday. Sorry but my 12 mile walk in 90+degree Fahrenheit weather did my brain in. My excuse. Sticking to it.
                        Hermiiod,you're a funny little Asgard. *gentle squishy hugs her fave pantless alien* *big cheeky grin for the pantless crack* hehe }:O
                        sigpic

Comment

There is soneone other than Jason in the pics? let me look again.......still only see...oh wait there is some red in the pic would that be this other person you speak of??
                          I'm sure if she was wearing a bra, I wouldn't even notice her either. *splash*

Comment

*pops into thread*

We have arrived in our new house....and there have been....problems....with it. We just about have them all taken care of and now we are in the process of setting up furniture and stuff. It is taken a very, very long time. *sigh*

I hope to be back to posting maybe next week.

*huggles everyone before leaving thread*
                            sigpic

Comment

*sniff* I missed Copter oh well I will find a way to chat with her
                              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by mrscopterdoc View Post
                                *pops into thread*

We have arrived in our new house....and there have been....problems....with it. We just about have them all taken care of and now we are in the process of setting up furniture and stuff. It is taken a very, very long time. *sigh*

I hope to be back to posting maybe next week.

*huggles everyone before leaving thread*
                                *huggles*
                                Sound like you need a distraction from all the chaos of settling into your new house.

Spoiler:

Comment

Working...
                                X