Ronon Dex/Jason Momoa Thunk Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Hermiiod View Post
    Ladies and Gentleman! Chaps and Chapesses! -- Today, I celebrate my One Thousandth post here at Gateworld!!! I have withheld posting, so I could make this memorable post right here in the Ronon Dex thunk thread (Where the cool people are). You are all awesome friends, and thanks for being so welcoming these past few months. I am going back and finding all my Ronon Dex/ Jason Momoa artwork to commemorate this occasion!!

Please enjoy!
    Spoiler:

(All pictures by Hermiiod)

-Your friend Hermiiod
    You know in the case of these two pictures, I think it'd be appropriate to give credit to the person who originally took them.
    sigpic
    Awesome sig by Laura
    "We're eating stardust" ~Mr. R

The randomess that is me
    Nibbles Zane Ducky Pixie Ace Bunny Sally Hunter Kitty

Comment

Originally posted by Salamas View Post
      You know in the case of these two pictures, I think it'd be appropriate to give credit to the person who originally took them.
      Crap, I meant to when i was putting them up but I just plumb forgot to by the end. Silly me. (Thanks Neelan Liquor, you're now credited)

http://www.flickr.com/photos/carpentersam/
      MY ARTWORK -- ALL SIGNATURES BY HERMIIOD

Comment

Originally posted by Lahela View Post
        I assume you're talking about Jennifer? I get confused when people call her Jen, because it's never used in the show.
        Noooooooooooooo!!!! I meant Jenova, another GW member I wouldn't mention anyone else, you know that!!

*THUNK* Guh!!

Ladies and Gentleman! Chaps and Chapesses! -- Today, I celebrate my One Thousandth post here at Gateworld!!! I have withheld posting, so I could make this memorable post right here in the Ronon Dex thunk thread (Where the cool people are). You are all awesome friends, and thanks for being so welcoming these past few months. I am going back and finding all my Ronon Dex/ Jason Momoa artwork to commemorate this occasion!!
        Congrats Hermiiod!!

These deserve a re-post

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by queen_hathor View Post
          Noooooooooooooo!!!! I meant Jenova, another GW member I wouldn't mention anyone else, you know that!!
          Hence my confusion!
          sigpic

Comment

Hence my confusion!
            Yeah, sorry about that! I thought she'd been in here before now... hmmm, oh well. Her defib comes in very handy anyway!!

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Luciana View Post
              Hullo lovelies.

there are new The Tower episode pics and I just wanted to show you those.
              If you know them already, please ignore me.

Spoiler for size.

and

*diez and iz dead*

Like Luciana previewed, new stills from Andreas Here they all are! Clickety

<snipped for picspam overload>
              These are awesome, Lah, thanks for bringing them here!

You do that so well, Sal!

Please enjoy!
              Spoiler:
              <snip>

(All pictures by Hermiiod)

-Your friend Hermiiod
              Congratulations, Hermiiod! You ROCK! And your art collection is GREAT.

sigpic
              Check out my SGA and Fringe fanfics on fanfiction.net

Comment

Congrats Hermiiod!!

Spoiler:

These deserve a re-post
                Thanks Queen! I love Frost Ronon too. *huggles*

Originally posted by starg8fans View Post
                Congratulations, Hermiiod! You ROCK! And your art collection is GREAT.
                Whoohoo! Thanks Starg8fan
                Spoiler:
                You're the best! And now I hope that Queen doesn't open this spoiler
                *huggles*

Congrats Hermiiod
                Thanks! I've still got a ways to go before I can turn my artwork into avatars. haha
                *huggles*

Congrats on 1,000 posts.
                Thanks again!
                *huggles*

Comment

Crap, I meant to when i was putting them up but I just plumb forgot to by the end. Silly me. (Thanks Neelan Liquor, you're now credited)
                  Good, for future reference, it's not very polite to remove people's names from their con pics. And BTW you should also put the credit for the two in your Flickr account.
                  sigpic
                  Awesome sig by Laura

The randomess that is me

Comment

Thanks Queen! I love Frost Ronon too. *huggles*
                    You're welcome! I'll pretend I didn't click the spoiler too!

Spoiler:
                    *luffs everyone in the Playground equally* OK, maybe I luffs Ronon more!

I've still got a ways to go before I can turn my artwork into avatars.
                    Better get your bum in gear then!

Good, for future reference, it's not very polite to remove people's names from their con pics. And BTW you should also put the credit for the two in your Flickr account.
                    Aww come on Sal, I'm sure it wasn't intentional... the Asgard are great with codes and technology... but artwork... not their usual area of expertise... something's bound to slip every now and then!! *huggles*

sigpic

Comment

Ooh, I missed this before.

sigpic

Comment

Please enjoy!

-Your friend Hermiiod
                        Congrats on 1000, Hermiiod... and I'm honored that you included two of my photos as part of your celebration. One small point though. When you asked if you could use my photos to broaden your art, I said you could as long as you kept my name ON the pictures. While I appreciate you crediting me underneath, would you please put [email protected] back on them? If not, then just delete them from your collection. Thank you.

Comment

Originally posted by Neelan_Liquor View Post
                          would you please put [email protected] back on them? Thank you. [/B]
                          Of course love. It's done.

Comment

You're welcome! I'll pretend I didn't click the spoiler too!

Spoiler:
                            *luffs everyone in the Playground equally* OK, maybe I luffs Ronon more!

Better get your bum in gear then!

Aww come on Sal, I'm sure it wasn't intentional... the Asgard are great with codes and technology... but artwork... not their usual area of expertise... something's bound to slip every now and then!! *huggles*
                            Crediting people is not just in art work, it's in everything borrowed. Artwork, quotes for essays. I could unintentionally forget to credit someone for a statistic in my paper, I'd still get in trouble for it. I don't see artwork as being any different.
                            sigpic
                            Awesome sig by Laura

The randomess that is me

Comment

Has anyone notices the gag titles under our names
                              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by dragongirl View Post
                                Has anyone notices the gag titles under our names
                                Ah'Haha! Mine still says "Captain", but yours is hilarious. "We Are Watching You!!!"

Comment

Working...
                                X