• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by AlbinoMonkeyC View Post
    Found this cutie-pie...

For more cute Ronon pics, just ask!!
    that looks like the gun is tickling him XD
    "Against the assault of laughter nothing can stand!" Mark Twain (1835-1910)
    "But you see, just because we've been dealt a certain hand doesn't mean we can't choose to rise above it. To conquer the boundaries of a destiny none of us wanted. To try and retain whatever essential humanity we can." ~Edward from Twilight
    Historic Connections Ancient history resources business my Dad runs...go check it out

Comment

Originally posted by dragongirl View Post
      Okay I have talked to others and watched that a couple time (yeah right only a couple) and I am thinking now that his name is not what I at first heard I think he said his name is Roman
      Yup!
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by dragongirl View Post
        Okay I have talked to others and watched that a couple time (yeah right only a couple) and I am thinking now that his name is not what I at first heard I think he said his name is Roman
        *dying of laughter*
        sigpic
        Awesome sig by Laura
        "We're eating stardust" ~Mr. R

The randomess that is me
        Nibbles Zane Ducky Pixie Ace Bunny Sally Hunter Kitty

Comment

Originally posted by Lahela View Post
          *kicks Rad's RL*

The Game is a comedy that airs on CW on Friday nights - Jason is in the last four eps of the season, therefore his should start next week There will be much availability of show and caps when the time comes
          Thank you!!! now I just have to figure out where CW is on our cable line up.
          sigpic

Comment

I want a cable guy like Ronon...um....Roman...whatever. Is he part of basic cable or the total premium uber package? And you AMC are a cheeky bugger to think I wouldn't want more cutie pie pics of our boy. More please!! Pretty please with the total uber Ronon Roman package on top. *floats off to happy place* hehehehe }:O
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by telpethoniel View Post
              that looks like the gun is tickling him XD

Originally posted by Crimsonravenwolf View Post
              I want a cable guy like Ronon...um....Roman...whatever. Is he part of basic cable or the total premium uber package? And you AMC are a cheeky bugger to think I wouldn't want more cutie pie pics of our boy. More please!! Pretty please with the total uber Ronon Roman package on top. *floats off to happy place* hehehehe }:O
              Ok ok!! Lemme upload them to my photobucket!! You wiped me out last time, remember?
              Tumblr: fashion4ducks.tumblr.com
              Where my mind comes out to play *DUN DUN DUN!!!!!!!!!!!!*

Comment

Lil ole innocent me? How could I possibly wipe you out AMC? *whistles
                innocently* hehhehe }:O
                sigpic

Comment

Lil ole innocent me? How could I possibly wipe you out AMC? *whistles
                  innocently* hehhehe }:O
                  Yeah. That was 20 someodd pics. Never mind the fact that most of my saved pics are of Ronon............................

Comment

At least ya got your priorities right with the Ronon pics AMC. And what lovely pics they were too...you rock!! Wooohooooo!!!! }:O
                    sigpic

Comment

At least ya got your priorities right with the Ronon pics AMC. And what lovely pics they were too...you rock!! Wooohooooo!!!! }:O
                      *wiggles*

Thank you!

Comment

You're welcome AMC!! hehehe }:O
                        sigpic

Comment

Havn't been around at all for the past two days.... We need more pictures!

However, I did manage to change my signature and avatar! I'll go back to the Ronon avatar from time to time.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/carpentersam/
                          MY ARTWORK -- ALL SIGNATURES BY HERMIIOD

Comment

Originally posted by Hermiiod View Post

However, I did manage to change my signature and avatar! I'll go back to the Ronon avatar from time to time.
                            need more pics!!

Comment

need more pics!!
                              Okay, okay, I hear ya!

Close-ups for S5. Tried to find some that have not been posted that often.

sigpic
                              Check out my SGA and Fringe fanfics on fanfiction.net

Comment

RANDOM HAMMOND!!!!
                                Yay, he's back!!!

For more cute Ronon pics, just ask!!
                                We're asking!!

Havn't been around at all for the past two days....
                                Doesn't look like many of us have tbh!

If you getting posting more, you can get a custom avatar and you could have some Asgard/Satedan double thunk!!!

Originally posted by starg8fans View Post
                                Okay, okay, I hear ya!

Close-ups for S5. Tried to find some that have not been posted that often.
                                Yummy run Stars... intentional re-post of this one!!

*note to self* Don't start uploading to photobucket then come into a thread that needs pics!!!

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X