• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by JadedWraith View Post
    Good morning, playground.

I'm back to the grinder.

http://i481.photobucket.com/albums/r...e/hive12-1.jpg
    So sorry to hear that, JW. Here, something better to grind yourself against.

Spoiler:

Hope that helps!

sigpic
    Check out my SGA and Fringe fanfics on fanfiction.net

Comment

Originally posted by starg8fans View Post

Spoiler:
      http://i228.photobucket.com/albums/ee84/starg8fans/Season2misc/sga-2x03_3138.jpg

Hope that helps!
      *faints*

*wakes up*

Oh, I needed that. Thanks, Stars
      sigpic
      Beautiful signature and avatar by Yamiinsane. You're a mind reader!
      Aristides de Sousa Mendes

Comment

Originally posted by mrscopterdoc View Post

Spoiler:

the next 3 days are going to be insanely crazy for me so thought I would pop in and say HI and Good Morning!
        *passes out hugs to everyone*
        I should be able to come back this weekend and stay awhile! I will lurk when I can until then!
        Have fun with that, Copter... and I just adore that smilie!

Gotta run. Later, Playground!

Comment

Originally posted by queen_hathor View Post
          Hey Michelle *huggles extra tight* ... lucky you're not quite as fragile as Hermiiod!

Channeling Johhny... oh my!! *fans self*
          Queen!! *huggles back* Then it was Indiana Jones the next day....

Originally posted by Hermiiod View Post
          And here's a cool Ronon signature to legitimize my post. If anybody wants it as a sig please feel free to snurch.
          Snurched! may have to have a play with it if you don't mind? I'm not having much luck creating my own sig

Originally posted by telpethoniel View Post
          Hey QH Like my new avatar? me and Lahela just made it (Lah did the text cause of my crappy imaging program)
          Love it!! One of my favorite films

the next 3 days are going to be insanely crazy for me so thought I would pop in and say HI and Good Morning!
          I should be able to come back this weekend and stay awhile! I will lurk when I can until then!
          *collects hug from MrsCop* Hope it all goes well for you, I remember how stressful it was for me!

Originally posted by AlbinoMonkeyC View Post
          I've had about 4 so far. What my subconcious mind does to Stargate *shutters*.
          Oh me too!! I've had them so much more frequently since the Bedford Con... I especially love my Jason/Ronon ones *drools*
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by michellec24_7 View Post
            Snurched! may have to have a play with it if you don't mind? I'm not having much luck creating my own sig

Whoohoo! I'm glad you're taking it! I'm also throwing in a complimentary set of five different versions for you. (I hope you have better luck than me deciding which ones you like best)

http://www.flickr.com/photos/carpentersam/
            MY ARTWORK -- ALL SIGNATURES BY HERMIIOD

Comment

GREAT FX Hermiiod!!!
              sigpic

Comment

I'm a Jason Momoa thunker. I have a major yen to see his muscles. So when they announced the guest for Shore Leave 31, I immediately sent off my check for my photo op with Jason. I can't wait untill July.

Comment

Originally posted by Neelan_Liquor View Post
                  Have fun with that, Copter... and I just adore that smilie!
                  Thanks I will try

Originally posted by michellec24_7 View Post
                  *collects hug from MrsCop* Hope it all goes well for you, I remember how stressful it was for me!
                  Thanks michelle! me too. I am sure it will be okay and then I got this weekend to relax before next week!
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by griffindorgirl View Post
                    I'm a Jason Momoa thunker. I have a major yen to see his muscles. So when they announced the guest for Shore Leave 31, I immediately sent off my check for my photo op with Jason. I can't wait untill July.
                    Welcome to the Playground Griff
                    sigpic

Comment

New pic of Jason from The Game

Not long 'til his first ep airs... could be tonight, but probably next week... *waits with bated breath*
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Lahela View Post

http://i256.photobucket.com/albums/h...0542790b60.jpg

Not long 'til his first ep airs... could be tonight, but probably next week... *waits with bated breath*
                        Dang, he looks good in civvies... Great find, Lah!!

sigpic
                        Check out my SGA and Fringe fanfics on fanfiction.net

Comment

Dang, he looks good in civvies...

Great find, Lah!!

Originally posted by raduzhok View Post
                          GREAT FX Hermiiod!!!
                          Thanks. I take no credit in the actual compiling of the picture together, however I did enhance them or "Hermiiodize" them.
                          Last edited by Hermiiod; 27 March 2009, 05:04 AM.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/carpentersam/
                          MY ARTWORK -- ALL SIGNATURES BY HERMIIOD

Comment

Originally posted by telpethoniel View Post
                            Hey QH Like my new avatar? me and Lahela just made it (Lah did the text cause of my crappy imaging program)
                            Hahaha, I love it!!! *sings "You can leave your hat on"

*huggles Copter*

Hey, Q_H.

Honestly, I need to blow off some steam. I had a few beaurocratic problems and I am unable to deal with those

I came in search of beauty
                            *huggles JW* Hope you're feeling better now - I'm late replying, sorry!

Guh!!! Distressed-and-on-his-own-about-to-be-whumped-by-Shep Ronon!!!

Lucky you! I wish I had Stargate dreams. Whenever I have a dream that I remember they're nowhere near that cool.
                            Any I have are usually about Rodney for some bizarre reason!! Oh and I had a lovely Ronon one once which was very rudely interrupted by the bin men, and a few Lorne ones too!!

Good morning, playground.

I'm back to the grinder.
                            Hey JW *huggles again*

*cleans coffee off the laptop screen* LMAO Stars, that cracked me up!!

Whoohoo! I'm glad you're taking it! I'm also throwing in a complimentary set of five different versions for you. (I hope you have better luck than me deciding which ones you like best)
                            <snipped for laziness>
                            Ahem... where's the purple one? OK, gonna shut up now!!

Originally posted by griffindorgirl View Post
                            Hiya, welcome to the Playground. Great username!!

http://i256.photobucket.com/albums/h...0542790b60.jpg

*huggles Lah*

OK my brain's fried.... I was just gonna say it looks like he's wearing a football shirt...

Can't wait for caps!!

^^ Man of many words!!

Size
                            Spoiler:

sigpic

Comment

See what having to do R/L does? I have no idea what this is? I see the CW which tells me it has aired in the States, but when? and CW... hmmm... doesn't even know if we get that here in tri-state area. You think it might be on You Tube? It's called The Game? *feels like I just came back from the Circle of Inner Fault.

Thanks. I take no credit in the actual compiling of the picture together, however I did enhance them or "Hermiiodize" them.
                              I was actually referring to the amazing Hermiiodizing
                              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by raduzhok View Post
                                See what having to do R/L does? I have no idea what this is? I see the CW which tells me it has aired in the States, but when? and CW... hmmm... doesn't even know if we get that here in tri-state area. You think it might be on You Tube? It's called The Game? *feels like I just came back from the Circle of Inner Fault.
                                *kicks Rad's RL*

The Game is a comedy that airs on CW on Friday nights - Jason is in the last four eps of the season, therefore his should start next week There will be much availability of show and caps when the time comes
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X