No announcement yet.

Ronon Dex/Jason Momoa Thunk Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

A Con Question to you lucky people there was talk going on in a different forum about some stuff that was said there that if I repeat will be MOD sniped so I am gonna see if I can ask without saying what I have heard......Did Joe and/or Jason say anything that would be of a negitive remark to the eppy EatG? (and if anyone know if that was posted I would love to see it)
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by dragongirl View Post
      A Con Question to you lucky people there was talk going on in a different forum about some stuff that was said there that if I repeat will be MOD sniped so I am gonna see if I can ask without saying what I have heard......Did Joe and/or Jason say anything that would be of a negitive remark to the eppy EatG? (and if anyone know if that was posted I would love to see it)
      Yeah! They didn't like EatG. Just said it was too tidy, the ending was a bit mad. They were very critical. I'll post about that in my report at LJ. Can't be cut then, can it? Oh and Jason wanted Ronon to die at the end, lol. *shrugs*
      don't worry, soon we won't have to say goodbye.

facebook | Celebrate Scotland |livejournal

Comment

Originally posted by gater101 View Post
        Yeah! They didn't like EatG. Just said it was too tidy, the ending was a bit mad. They were very critical. I'll post about that in my report at LJ. Can't be cut then, can it? Oh and Jason wanted Ronon to die at the end, lol. *shrugs*
        Yes deffinatly post on LJ and then link back here so I can post it on the other forum (the MOD's there wont cut it I know I am one )
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Lahela View Post
          Home So much to tell... so many cuddles, drinks reception, guest encounter, photos, talks... I took over 400 photos of Jason... there will be much editing, but first I need sleep. For now, I've very quickly resized and slapped a watermark on this one for Sal *huggles* It's not the best photo, but it has other features you might appreciate

http://i67.photobucket.com/albums/h3.../P1040310a.jpg
          Welcome home and so far fabulous pics!!!! I LOVE that hat!!!!! He's so Indiana Jones with it on! What a remake of a movie THAT would be. :sighs:

And all the brewhaha that's going on here... what happened to our SG home? Why are these people making all the fun go away?

Sadly, it's not the only site bs like this is happening. I've had other places I frequent go wonky and dissolve into a pale reflection of what it once was.

I see a ghost town in the future where once there was a lovely place to hang out, enjoy the views and listen to stories and find kindred spirits.
          Very sad that.
          sigpic

Comment

Hello Playground!!

How are you??

LOVE THE PICS, LAH!!!!!!!!!!!!
            My absolutely amazing sigs are by the very talented CazzBlade, scifan, Susanne, Fainne, Gate Medic, kali1, Pandora, AddyQ, Pic, csom, Stef, Spacemonkey_J., Icarium, Donna Booth, Rachel-Kree, Jill, Torri,
            Achaja, LiliJ, Kazbaby, Dr. Jackson, Maccie, Snowball, Camy, CKO and Luciana!!!

Comment

Comment

*waves at gater*
                My absolutely amazing sigs are by the very talented CazzBlade, scifan, Susanne, Fainne, Gate Medic, kali1, Pandora, AddyQ, Pic, csom, Stef, Spacemonkey_J., Icarium, Donna Booth, Rachel-Kree, Jill, Torri,

Comment

Originally posted by putschki1969 View Post
                  *waves at gater*
                  *waves back*

I can't believe how hot Jason was... He had his guitar as well, though we unfortunately didn't get to see him play it. Just saw him carrying it in his case. He has a bit of Johnny Depp about him, don't you think?

Last edited by gater101; 23 February 2009, 09:56 AM.

Comment

*waves back*

I can't believe how hot Jason was... He had his guitar as well, though we unfortunately didn't get to see him play it. Just saw him carrying it in his case. He has a bit of Johnny Depp about him, don't you think?
                    I agree!!! Both are gorgeous!!! But I actually prefer Jason *loves*

Comment

A pic of Jason that I took at the weekend!

Comment

Awesome quality, SheppyD!!!!!! Love it!!!

Comment

Here's my photo shoot with Jason... I took it on my camera so it's a bit blurry... Look how tall he is. I have his tee shirt in my hand! Haha. In the group photo we got done (won't post til I've asked the others) I had my hand on his toosh And got a squeeze from him for it, *lol*

Spoiler:

Comment

Lovely pictures Gater and SheppyD
                            Thanks for sharing!
                            sigpic
                            Awesome sig by Laura
                            "We're eating stardust" ~Mr. R

The randomess that is me
                            Nibbles Zane Ducky Pixie Ace Bunny Sally Hunter Kitty

Comment

Here's my photo shoot with Jason... I took it on my camera so it's a bit blurry... Look how tall he is. I have his tee shirt in my hand! Haha. In the group photo we got done (won't post til I've asked the others) I had my hand on his toosh And got a squeeze from him for it, *lol*
                              Once again, utterly gorgeous!!!!

*waves at Sal*
                              How are you?

Congrats on your milestone

Comment

From AtlantisGoerdie, thank you to sharing
                                this,
                                and this

Comment

Working...
                                X