Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by queen_hathor View Post
    Hey copter, thought you'd like those!
    I like that too, made me laugh. And I really like that pic!
    Snowing here too but not sticking - I'm off the next 2 days so I don't mind!
    hi queen! *huggles* yay for snow but I am jealous! *pouts*

Originally posted by Hermiiod View Post
    Spoiler:
    http://i214.photobucket.com/albums/cc217/topsecretsunglassesoperation/cast_season5_09.jpg

http://i214.photobucket.com/albums/c...arantine_1.jpg

http://i214.photobucket.com/albums/c...p5_profile.jpg

(Pictures by Hermiiod)
    OMG Hermiiod these are so nice. may I snurch?
    sigpic

Comment

When was this from???
      Tumblr: fashion4ducks.tumblr.com
      Where my mind comes out to play *DUN DUN DUN!!!!!!!!!!!!*

Comment

I missed this one yesterday (RL was being demanding) so anybody mind if I catch up? I loved TLGB - great character moments

sigpic

Comment

Morning Playground

How is everyone?

(Pictures by Hermiiod)
          Intentional re-post. Hermiiod those are gorgeous, and this one... guh, just beautiful *luffs you* Hmmm, is this a bribe to bring 20 clones through the mega gate? Cos if it is, its working!

Originally posted by mrscopterdoc View Post
          hi queen! *huggles* yay for snow but I am jealous! *pouts*
          Hey copter - belated I know but I'm sure you'll be back!!

We had about 3-4 inches of snow in the night and it's starting to snow again now. It won't last long, never does!

Originally posted by Lahela View Post
          I missed this one yesterday (RL was being demanding) so anybody mind if I catch up? I loved TLGB - great character moments
          Hey Lah

Don't mind at all, gives me a chance to catch up too, all while I have the folder open I'll nip over to the Arena too...and you know I refuse to reduce the size of those caps in principle!!

I really enjoy this as an overall episode. I think it's a great episode for Weir, who didn't get enough main storylines imo. She's one of the few female characters I really like, and I loved the interaction between her and not-Shep. I love how Ronon went after Shep (like Copter said yesterday) and how he was so eager to trust his friend....and we all know how that turned out! Shep whump too, and of course my favourite Doc and my favourtie Major are in it too!

For copter

Edit: totally OT this ad has just been on again, and it freaks me out!!! Is it just us Brits that get things like this or do they inflict it on the rest of Europe too??

sigpic

Comment

Hey Lah
            Hey Michelle

Snowing here too but not sticking - I'm off the next 2 days so I don't mind!
            Hey Queen *huggles* We've had several inches now, and its sticking!! As long as its gone by Bedford and for when I'm back at work (airports don't like snow) I'm happy too!

Edit: totally OT this ad has just been on again, and it freaks me out!!! Is it just us Brits that get things like this or do they inflict it on the rest of Europe too??

Oh GOD!!! Both me and the hubster went to bed with this ringing in our ears, we saw the same thing TWICE in 10 mins!!!! And you can't help but watch it even though you find it deeply disturbing! *shudders*

Think I need some arm thunk to cheer me up....

and finally some shep and ronon yummy! and Teyla
            sigpic

Comment

Morning Playground

How is everyone?

Intentional re-post. Hermiiod those are gorgeous, and this one... guh, just beautiful *luffs you* Hmmm, is this a bribe to bring 20 clones through the mega gate? Cos if it is, its working!
              I'm honestly rather unsure about the clones. I could use all the help you could spare. And yes, thanks for the luff.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/carpentersam/
              MY ARTWORK -- ALL SIGNATURES BY HERMIIOD

Comment

*runs in*

I'm honestly rather unsure about the clones. I could use all the help you could spare.
                LOL, well Fen and I are taking 2 each (only slighty greedy ), Mel's gonna try and find a way to shrink all of hers into her backpack... not sure about everyone else!

And yes, thanks for the luff.
                You're welcome hun!

*runs out with a promise to be back later*

sigpic

Comment

*runs in*

LOL, well Fen and I are taking 2 each (only slighty greedy ), Mel's gonna try and find a way to shrink all of hers into her backpack... not sure about everyone else!

You're welcome hun!
                  I have 20 Hermiiods at the ready, however this presents a problem that we need to fit everyone through in only 38 minutes. If Mel comes up with a way to shrink them all be sure that you tell me.
                  ...etc. (x20)

http://www.flickr.com/photos/carpentersam/
                  MY ARTWORK -- ALL SIGNATURES BY HERMIIOD

Comment

Originally posted by mrscopterdoc View Post
                    hi earndoggy! such pretty pictures........
                    Hi Copter! Thanks!!

Oh. My. Those. Are. WAAAAY. Cool!!!!!!!! Well done!! **applauds**

Originally posted by AlbinoMonkeyC View Post
                    When was this from???

Not sure of the exact date, but it was in a Hawaiian based magazine after he started SGA... I don't remember exactly when I got it, but it was old/out of date when I did discover it.

Comment

Comment

Comment

Comment

Comment

Comment

Comment

Working...
                                X