Clear All

Comment

Comment

Comment

Comment

jj3p3r1

Comment

Originally posted by queen_hathor View Post
              I checked my folder and I have more Lost Boys caps than I thought, so here's a selection!

http://i526.photobucket.com/albums/c.../Lostboys4.jpg
              Don't mean to be picky, but this one's from The Tower
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by AlbinoMonkeyC View Post

Ok, these paparatizi-quailty photos that people are posting seem borderline stalkerish to moi.

First, there's no need to yell

Second, we don't have any rules against paparazzi photos UNLESS they have the kids in them. Any and ALL photos of the kids taken by paparazzi are against our rules.

We don't have rules, but if members choose to respect Jason's privacy and not plaster these paparazzi photos all over the place, that's their choice.

What users can do is, scroll past them if they don't like them, or place the people posting them on ignore.
                Where in the World is George Hammond?

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Lahela View Post
                  Don't mean to be picky, but this one's from The Tower
                  You're right, I thought it didn't look quite right!!! I must've moved it to the wrong folder! Thanks Lah!!

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by earndoggy View Post
                    It's not "people that are posting" it's just me. I've blurred out the baby's face and the woman he's with is an actress too. They chose the life, they can learn to live with the inconveniences and downright pesky things that come with it. And if you have a real problem with it, why not PM me instead of screaming on the board? I'm always willing to talk and hear other points of view.
                    Ok.
                    Sorry.
                    I will do that
                    Tumblr: fashion4ducks.tumblr.com
                    Where my mind comes out to play *DUN DUN DUN!!!!!!!!!!!!*

Comment

Originally posted by mrscopterdoc View Post
                      *thinks about this....*
                      I suppose you can have the left But the right arm with the gun is mine!
                      Thankyou!!!

So evening playground, whats on te agenda for tonite??? Lovin the Lost Boys piccies Think I'm gonna have to go on a snurch bender....
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by mrscopterdoc View Post
                        And thanks queen, they worked for about an hour and then it was playtime! They should be back on their way home to you now.
                        Why doesn't that surprise me?

Lost Boys...
                        Intention re-post - wow, just wow!!!

Originally posted by JadedWraith View Post
                        Indeed. Everytime I try to name a list of people, I end up forgetting someone, I should have known better...
                        You'll get used to it, and no-one will hold it against you!

I should really organize all my right clicking snurched stuff, thematically and all...but lets' face it...I am messy. My photobucket is a disgrace, except for the fact it's all Ronon, of course.

*leaves thread*
                        LOL, mine's slowly being sorted.

Bye *sniff*

Haven't seen that one before... me likes!!

Originally posted by michellec24_7 View Post
                        Thankyou!!!

So evening playground, whats on te agenda for tonite??? Lovin the Lost Boys piccies Think I'm gonna have to go on a snurch bender....
                        Hey Michelle *huggles*

I'm off for a shower in a few mins, then back here no doubt...and Lorne thunk...then back here!!!

sigpic

Comment

Hey Michelle *huggles*

I'm off for a shower in a few mins, then back here no doubt...and Lorne thunk...then back here!!!

Hey *huggles* Think I might come for a visit too.... I don't have any Lorne thunk of my own to contribute tho... will I still be allowed in do ya think??
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by michellec24_7 View Post
                            Hey *huggles* Think I might come for a visit too.... I don't have any Lorne thunk of my own to contribute tho... will I still be allowed in do ya think??
                            Hehe, yeah, they (we) won't lynch you!

Some Runner for us as I'm all out of Lost Boys (and The Tower!! )

sigpic

Comment

Intentional re-post!! This is the 'too pretty for that naughty voice' bit.... yummy!!

Ok, I'm going on a reccy to the Lorne thread, brb
                              sigpic

Comment

gah *iz dead*
                                Tumblr: fashion4ducks.tumblr.com
                                Where my mind comes out to play *DUN DUN DUN!!!!!!!!!!!!*

Comment

Working...
                                X