X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

jj2p7r3

Comment

Originally posted by JadedWraith View Post
      Wow. I am rewatching the whole series again ( am currently watching seasons 3 and 5) and I consider Trinity a Ronon Episode, although his and Teyla's is "only" the back story. I noticed this special bond between the two of them, and the older sister/ younger brother rapport they build. As they are both outsiders and from Pegasus, and they have such different personality traits, that works to bring them together. You are right that would be a nice curve ball to throw at Sheppie. But Inquisition was the episode for lost development and reflection opportunities.

Anyway, tried to green you for that comment ...

in vain.

Mental green. If someone is able to green Stars, kindly do it for me. Thanks.
      Also done

Thanks, Lah dear. The rep system sometimes drives me crazy.

On another topic
      Spoiler:
      (perhaps off-topic): I was reading the "worst episode of season 5" and many chose Broken Ties. Well, it's not my favorite and an opinion is just that, but I had trouble figuring out was so wrong with the episode, specially a Ronon ep. Any thoughts? Heretic opinions are welcome.
      Personal tastes drive us all and we all like something tremendously that others might think is either just eh or that they really don't like. It's like when we find someone thunkable, others don't. We don't understand it, but then we might not like someone else's thunk.

Have you asked those who didn't like it what about it they didn't care for?

I'll come back with my thoughts after watching it again, to be fair and fresh on how I feel about it.
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by mrscopterdoc View Post
        *rushes into playground*

hello everyone! there were lots of great things about Trinity....but how about the slouch?
        http://i285.photobucket.com/albums/l...-2x06_0143.jpg

got to run....bye playground!

*rushes out*
        Hi Copter! Very nice shot. Bye Copter!

Wow. I am rewatching the whole series again ( am currently watching seasons 3 and 5) and I consider Trinity a Ronon Episode, although his and Teyla's is "only" the back story. I noticed this special bond between the two of them, and the older sister/ younger brother rapport they build. As they are both outsiders and from Pegasus, and they have such different personality traits, that works to bring them together. You are right that would be a nice curve ball to throw at Sheppie. But Inquisition was the episode for lost development and reflection opportunities.

Anyway, tried to green you for that comment ...

in vain.

Mental green. If someone is able to green Stars, kindly do it for me. Thanks.
        Thanks, hon, the intention and mental green is enough for me! *hugs* I have to do that often as well...

Originally posted by Lahela View Post
        Done
        You're really sweet, Lah! *hugs*

Thanks, Lah dear. The rep system sometimes drives me crazy.

On another topic
        Spoiler:
        (perhaps off-topic): I was reading the "worst episode of season 5" and many chose Broken Ties. Well, it's not my favorite and an opinion is just that, but I had trouble figuring out was so wrong with the episode, specially a Ronon ep. Any thoughts? Heretic opinions are welcome.
        I can only imagine
        Spoiler:
        that a certain group that shall remain nameless is at work here again. They've been lowballing Ronon for quite some time, and even started an anti thread for him. Unfortunately there seem to be quite a lot of them...

I would have picked Brain Storm as the worst episode. Not only because there was no Ronon in it, but because the whole plot was pointless and contrived. That's what you get when you force a 'green' episode on a series. And no, I'm not just saying this to get even with the above mentioned group... But because this was the first SGA episode ever where I was bored stiff and couldn't wait for it to end.

sigpic
        Check out my SGA and Fringe fanfics on fanfiction.net

Comment

Originally posted by queen_hathor View Post
          Spoiler:
          You can never have enough Pirates...
          NEVA!!!!

Originally posted by earndoggy View Post
          When Jason gets to goofing around and Mallozzi is there with a camera, good things happen!!
          Yep!!

*runs into thread with ears perked up* did someone say gun?
          I am here I will play!

http://i285.photobucket.com/albums/l...ns/jason71.jpg

TPBM post something from season 2 that we don't always see
          *looks closely* Is that a skull in his hair?

Okay I will try my best to help you and stay up if I can

http://i285.photobucket.com/albums/l...upsidedown.gif

TPBM Ronon with someone
          who needs a CornerShot when you've got Ronon??
          Tumblr: fashion4ducks.tumblr.com
          Where my mind comes out to play *DUN DUN DUN!!!!!!!!!!!!*

Comment

I have to say I agree that BS was the worst eppy ever in the history of Stargate that wppy was so sad the only bits I liked was when Bill Nye was on
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by dragongirl View Post
              I have to say I agree that BS was the worst eppy ever in the history of Stargate that wppy was so sad the only bits I liked was when Bill Nye was on
              LOL, what can you expect from an episode with an Acronym like that?

sigpic

Comment

*rushes into playground*

hello everyone! there were lots of great things about Trinity....but how about the slouch?
                http://i285.photobucket.com/albums/l...-2x06_0143.jpg

got to run....bye playground!

*rushes out*
                One of my faves!

Originally posted by starg8fans View Post
                I can only imagine
                Spoiler:
                that a certain group that shall remain nameless is at work here again. They've been lowballing Ronon for quite some time, and even started an anti thread for him. Unfortunately there seem to be quite a lot of them...

I would have picked Brain Storm as the worst episode. Not only because there was no Ronon in it, but because the whole plot was pointless and contrived. That's what you get when you force a 'green' episode on a series. And no, I'm not just saying this to get even with the above mentioned group... But because this was the first SGA episode ever where I was bored stiff and couldn't wait for it to end.
                Hey Stars

ITA with all you said. As for the
                Spoiler:
                anti thread, I'd like to think some of us gave them some food for thought!

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by starg8fans View Post
                  LOL, what can you expect from an episode with an Acronym like that?
                  That is very true I never call it by it's name I call it BS because it was a big pile of BS
                  sigpic

Comment

That is very true I never call it by it's name I call it BS because it was a big pile of BS
                    There's a thread for your least favourite episode, and after that one was aired it became a firm (un)favourite!!

sigpic

Comment

There's a thread for your least favourite episode, and after that one was aired it became a firm (un)favourite!!
                      oooOOOooo I didn't know there was a thread for that (I must look) sadly a lot of S5 is my un fave.
                      sigpic

Comment

oooOOOooo I didn't know there was a thread for that (I must look) sadly a lot of S5 is my un fave.
                        It's here but I don't know if it'll stay open with them reducing the negativity on GW

sigpic

Comment

I don't know if anybody's noticed that all the Ronon-centric epps seem to be either the 3rd episode or the 4 episode to air.
                          Spoiler:
                          I have been on SG wiki WAY too much.......
                          Spoiler:
                          it's addicting!!

Runner: season 2 episode 3
                          Sateda: season 3 episode 4
                          Reunion: season 4 episode 3
                          Broken Ties: season 5 episode 3
                          Tumblr: fashion4ducks.tumblr.com
                          Where my mind comes out to play *DUN DUN DUN!!!!!!!!!!!!*

Comment

It's here but I don't know if it'll stay open with them reducing the negativity on GW
                            Thanks and then I better run in real fast before it goes away
                            sigpic

Comment

One of my faves!

Hey Stars

ITA with all you said. As for the
                              Spoiler:
                              anti thread, I'd like to think some of us gave them some food for thought!

<snip>

http://i526.photobucket.com/albums/c...rinity0027.jpg
                              I think I know why you picked the last shot there, Queen.
                              Spoiler:
                              I'm not so sure. I fear it's a lost cause... But who cares. We know what we like and we know why.

I'm not surprised. Which is probably why
                              Spoiler:
                              certain people voted BT as the worst episode, just out of spite. If that's the case I must say I'm glad the mods are doing something about this trend.

sigpic

Comment

I hated that shirt in Trinity... But I did love the slouchy.

Aaaaand something's missing...

sigpic
                                Awesome sig by Laura
                                "We're eating stardust" ~Mr. R

The randomess that is me
                                Nibbles Zane Ducky Pixie Ace Bunny Sally Hunter Kitty

Comment

Working...
                                X