• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Lahela View Post
    I was already planning to play it to him when I get his autograph
    Spoiler:

Children can be inconvenient at times

They already have one Snap. You're all welcome to come and play it whenever you like

*nods*

LOL! Great idea!!!

http://i256.photobucket.com/albums/h...sga/guitar.jpg
    I'm sure Jason would get a real kick out of that.

*purrs* I love guitar shots - for obvious reasons...

Even if it's 'air guitar'...

sigpic
    Check out my SGA and Fringe fanfics on fanfiction.net

Comment

*runs in, waves, hugs all the thunkers & runs out*

In library atm, off for fish & chips with Fainne now, catch you all later!

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by queen_hathor View Post
        *runs in, waves, hugs all the thunkers & runs out*

In library atm, off for fish & chips with Fainne now, catch you all later!
        Hi, Queen - bye, Queen! Have fun, and catch you later.

And here's some tank top shots for you. Snurched from a post by earndoggie back in June!!

sigpic
        Check out my SGA and Fringe fanfics on fanfiction.net

Comment

Thanks nee for all the arm pics!

Thanks Lah for the link!!
          sigpic

Comment

I have posted many reminders, and frankly i'm tired of doing it.

please check our rules on the actors' kids. namely that fact that pictures of the childrens are NOT, NOT, and i'll say it again NOT allowed unless they have been released by either the actor or the studio.

all these pics of jason and lisa's child are paparazzi shots, taken without their consent, and they are NOT ALLOWED to be posted here.

We do this out of respect for the actors and our desire to respect the privacy of their personal lives.

Since my reminders are not getting through, I will start handing out infractions for people that post these pics, and, if it persists, i'll start gagging people (which means you lose your posting rights for a period of time)

This thread is about thunking JASON, not an infant.
            Where in the World is George Hammond?

sigpic

Comment

I've had a couple of people ask me about blurred photos. I would prefer that you only post here photos where the child has been cropped out. I know that some have been blurring her face, and that's good. However, in moderating, we'll have to make a judgement call on how much blurring is the right amount. And each mod may interpret 'enough' differently.

To be safe, I think the best thing to do would be to please crop the child out or, if you can't, please don't post that photo here.

Thanks to those that asked
              Where in the World is George Hammond?

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Skydiver View Post
                I've had a couple of people ask me about blurred photos. I would prefer that you only post here photos where the child has been cropped out. I know that some have been blurring her face, and that's good. However, in moderating, we'll have to make a judgement call on how much blurring is the right amount. And each mod may interpret 'enough' differently.

To be safe, I think the best thing to do would be to please crop the child out or, if you can't, please don't post that photo here.

Thanks to those that asked
                No problem Skydiver. Thanks for protecting the family's privacy
                sigpic

Comment

Hey everyone! Was watching an amazing thunk worthy ep today which got me thinking, is there an official Jason Momoa calendar??? I think I'd buy one!!!

If not, maybe we should compile one between us???
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by michellec24_7 View Post
                    Hey everyone! Was watching an amazing thunk worthy ep today which got me thinking, is there an official Jason Momoa calendar??? I think I'd buy one!!!

If not, maybe we should compile one between us???
                    The Momoa fansite did one this year and last, but we're not doing one for next year... But... the Satedan Fire community on LJ does one for the computer
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by AlbinoMonkeyC View Post
                      I *am* cheeky hun. Get over it. The pic was very bad-boyish. Totaly hot.
                      Really?? I hadn't noticed!!

I meant cheeky for saying you didn't think you'd need it is "THIS" thread!!

Originally posted by Neelan_Liquor View Post
                      More con pix... all sleeveless!!!

Oh... and a warning, I guess....

EXTREME THUNK WARNING!!!
                      Thanks for the warning....it was needed!!!

Ya know, with pictures like this, it's easy enough to crop 'em in PB so we get the full-sized Ronon-y goodness but without the aggravating spoiler tags... or breaking the forum rules.
                      It depends how many pics you've got to crop!!

Guh...back!! *drools*

Squeeee, again!!

And that's it. *bows* Enjoy!
                      Thank you so very much Nee, they're wonderful

Originally posted by AlbinoMonkeyC View Post
                      Is GW re-quoting stuff that you just replied to? It's doing that to moi.
                      Yup. It's been doing that for a couple of weeks for me. It's a real PITA but it's not the end of the world

Originally posted by starg8fans View Post
                      http://i228.photobucket.com/albums/e..._4x04_4839.jpg
                      I wouldn't know. Stars always says I'm enough for her. Sure hope she doesn't change her mind....
                      Oh Snap I'm sure you've got nothing to worry about...unlike Mano, who clearly has been eavesdropping and misinterpreting things!!

Pft, I don't THINK so. I heard what you said

And what would that be?

You said somewhere else that maybe you should get one of HIS clones!!

Oh good Lord Mano, if you're going to listen in on other people's conversations you should at least stick around to hear the full story...

So you're not getting another clone?

I most am certainly not.... what I said was that maybe I should get another clone or 2 for you to play with, not for me to keep!!! *facepalm*

Oh...um...I'm sorry Queen

*huggles Mano* It's ok, next time talk to me not the thread hey?? Clones!! LOL

I'm sure the adrenaline rush I got from these will last me throughout the day. *le sigh* Arm p0rn, finger p0rn - doesn't get much better than this. With the possible exception of being there. Bedford, here I come!!! *cough* Excuse me...
                      Me neither!!! Squeeeeeeee

The ones from the breakfast are a bit scary, though. In one of them you get a glimpse of his eye through the sides of the shades. It looks pretty swollen. Hope that heals alright.
                      I'm sure it'll be fine once the swelling goes down!

Rad, I have him singing the dooby-doo song as my ringtone
                      LOL. You really are a fangirl aren't you Lah? *luffs it*

There's a new BST vid for The Prodigal on the MGM site featuring some Ronon-y goodness
                      Fab, thanks for posting Lah

Originally posted by michellec24_7 View Post
                      Hey Lahela think you need to keep that ringtone til Bedford then bluetooth it to us all then we can all play it at him, Ha!!
                      Great idea! And we could tell him we'll change them if he sings us a new tune to use.
                      ^^ What they said!!

Hi, Queen - bye, Queen! Have fun, and catch you later.

And here's some tank top shots for you. Snurched from a post by earndoggie back in June!!

http://i228.photobucket.com/albums/e...nsbellmc63.jpg

http://i228.photobucket.com/albums/e...nsbellmc64.jpg

http://i228.photobucket.com/albums/e...nsbellmc77.jpg
                      Back now (obviously!!), had lots of fun. We had yummy HUGE portions of fish, chips and mushy peas then went cheese and fudge shopping for Fainne to take home!!!

Tank top?? Oh yeah, so there is. I just saw lips!!

The Momoa fansite did one this year and last, but we're not doing one for next year... But... the Satedan Fire community on LJ does one for the computer
                      Cool. Do you have a linky pwease? *puppy dog eyes*

sigpic

Comment

Hello my lovely friends!

How are you?

My absolutely amazing sigs are by the very talented CazzBlade, scifan, Susanne, Fainne, Gate Medic, kali1, Pandora, AddyQ, Pic, csom, Stef, Spacemonkey_J., Icarium, Donna Booth, Rachel-Kree, Jill, Torri,
                        Achaja, LiliJ, Kazbaby, Dr. Jackson, Maccie, Snowball, Camy, CKO and Luciana!!!

Comment

QH, the link for next year's SF calendar will be posted as soon as it's released
                          sigpic

Comment

Thanks again, Lah!!

My absolutely amazing sigs are by the very talented CazzBlade, scifan, Susanne, Fainne, Gate Medic, kali1, Pandora, AddyQ, Pic, csom, Stef, Spacemonkey_J., Icarium, Donna Booth, Rachel-Kree, Jill, Torri,

Comment

No problem sugar How are you this lovely evening?

sigpic

Comment

No problem sugar How are you this lovely evening?
                                I am doing remarkably fine considering I have a French test on Monday I miss my weekly SGA dose though

How are you?

Comment

Working...
                                X