Ronon Dex/Jason Momoa Thunk Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

*runs in*

Nee, love the pictures! As always you took some great photos.

*runs back out*
    sigpic
    Sig made by me

Comment

Originally posted by DJgirl View Post
      *runs in*

Nee, love the pictures! As always you took some great photos.

*runs back out*
      *blinks* What was that?
      sigpic
      Awesome sig by Laura
      "We're eating stardust" ~Mr. R

The randomess that is me
      Nibbles Zane Ducky Pixie Ace Bunny Sally Hunter Kitty

Comment

Great, super, dupper awesome pics as always Neelan......thanks a million for sharing!!
        Purple's Biggest Fan
        A Purple Creation

Atlantis Dex Style

Dex Devil

Comment

Originally posted by Salamas View Post
          Awww cute! Was he slouching or anything or are you that tall?
          Yeah, I'm that tall. You've seen my other photo ops, you know I'm not tall. But, I did bring a milk crate so I could stand on it and be about the same height as Jason. Of course, when I put it down, he promptly said, "SWEET" and hopped up on it with me!

Cracked me up... AGAIN! Silly boy. Then he started really goofing around....

THEN he stepped off the box so I could be "his height"

Comment

Originally posted by Neelan_Liquor View Post
            Yeah, I'm that tall. You've seen my other photo ops, you know I'm not tall. But, I did bring a milk crate so I could stand on it and be about the same height as Jason. Of course, when I put it down, he promptly said, "SWEET" and hopped up on it with me!

Oh that is CUTE! Nee, you're adorable! *huggles* Bringing a milk crate! By the way, I want your hair.
            sigpic
            Awesome sig by Laura

The randomess that is me

Comment

Oh that is CUTE! Nee, you're adorable! *huggles* Bringing a milk crate! By the way, I want your hair.
              So... you like dark hair, huh? Looking at the pix, I almost edited to make my hair look better.... Wish I'd been able to brush it again before the pix! I used to want Claudia's hair, but the "angry poodle" is scary. I like her hair better when it's straighter, but I think she's doing the "angry poodle", curly hair when she's not auditioning/working 'cause it takes a LOT less time and she has two small boys that take a higher priority in her life now.

Comment

So... you like dark hair, huh? Looking at the pix, I almost edited to make my hair look better.... Wish I'd been able to brush it again before the pix! I used to want Claudia's hair, but the "angry poodle" is scary. I like her hair better when it's straighter, but I think she's doing the "angry poodle", curly hair when she's not auditioning/working 'cause it takes a LOT less time and she has two small boys that take a higher priority in her life now.
                I just want hair that doesn't lie flat when it gets a bit too long. My hair currently is almost down to my shoulders and it looks lifeless. It had life this weekend when a friend curled it for the formal and masquerade. But otherwise = ded hair... Claudia's hair is gorgeous! But yeah, the con hair a bit scary. But cute nonetheless.
                By the way: did you hug him for all of us?
                sigpic
                Awesome sig by Laura

The randomess that is me

Comment

Originally posted by dragongirl View Post
                  Thanks for that Lah it is good to know that the guy who did that to Jason is in jail and I wasn't expecting to see much damage it is obvious that the Dr's that took care of Jason after it happened are good ones. And I for one dig scars and tattoo's see the man is perfect (course he had scars before this too)
                  Originally posted by amarhys View Post
                  *So* happy to see that he's back to his happy self!!!

Originally posted by starg8fans View Post
                  Thanks for this, Lah! That picture is hilarious. And it's good to see Jason goofing around as usual.

SQUEEEEEEEE! We got movie footage! And he's the same as always, thank God. And as hard to understand... Did anybody bet what the first part was all about? Caught the names but not much more...

And I was wondering - that white thing around Jason's left wrist. Is that a bandage or some kind of bracelet?

Some screen shots from the video...

http://i228.photobucket.com/albums/e.../Picture14.jpg

http://i228.photobucket.com/albums/e...icture16-1.jpg
                  How do you get those? I just can't figure out how to do it....

Originally posted by queen_hathor View Post

Cue AMC's little evil kitty.... lol
                  Ya mean this one?
                  Spoiler:
                  I sent her to my English teacher!!

Originally posted by queen_hathor View Post

Seeing as we can't hug him in person yet, we'll have to let Michael do it

http://i526.photobucket.com/albums/c...tis/shanks.gif
                  AW!!!

edit: I'm reading all the hair comments and uh *grabs precious red hair* BACK OFF!!!
                  Tumblr: fashion4ducks.tumblr.com
                  Where my mind comes out to play *DUN DUN DUN!!!!!!!!!!!!*

Comment

I just want hair that doesn't lie flat when it gets a bit too long. My hair currently is almost down to my shoulders and it looks lifeless. It had life this weekend when a friend curled it for the formal and masquerade. But otherwise = ded hair... Claudia's hair is gorgeous! But yeah, the con hair a bit scary. But cute nonetheless.
                    By the way: did you hug him for all of us?
                    Originally posted by AlbinoMonkeyC View Post
                    edit: I'm reading all the hair comments and uh *grabs precious red hair* BACK OFF!!!
                    I like the color of my hair, too... but I'm usually fighting to keep in tame. I have to flat iron it 'cause it's so fine it tries to fly away, but as long as I keep it brushed, it usually behaves pretty well. Sal, you might wanna change shampoos. My hair used to get really weighed down because I used cheap shampoos and conditioners.

Comment

I like the color of my hair, too... but I'm usually fighting to keep in tame. I have to flat iron it 'cause it's so fine it tries to fly away, but as long as I keep it brushed, it usually behaves pretty well. Sal, you might wanna change shampoos. My hair used to get really weighed down because I used cheap shampoos and conditioners.
                      I use John Frieda shampoo. The blonde ones, to make my colour even better! And that shampoo ain't cheap for sure! x.x My hair is really fine and there isn't much of it. I'm cutting it when I go home.
                      sigpic
                      Awesome sig by Laura

The randomess that is me

Comment

If you come anywere NEAR my hair with anytype of dye that's not tempary and you have just wasted your money as it will be on you. But the cheap shampoo thing was pretty true. I'm out. I need sleep.
                        Tumblr: fashion4ducks.tumblr.com
                        Where my mind comes out to play *DUN DUN DUN!!!!!!!!!!!!*

Comment

I use John Frieda shampoo. The blonde ones, to make my colour even better! And that shampoo ain't cheap for sure! x.x My hair is really fine and there isn't much of it. I'm cutting it when I go home.
                          Awe, too bad. Fine hair is difficult to deal with 'cause it usually wants to fly away. Hope you like the new cut.
                          More pix tomorrow... later!

Comment

Awe, too bad. Fine hair is difficult to deal with 'cause it usually wants to fly away. Hope you like the new cut.
                            More pix tomorrow... later!
                            Bye Nee! Sleep tight and sweet dreams! *hugglehuggle*
                            sigpic
                            Awesome sig by Laura

The randomess that is me

Comment

Hey, some of us don't have laptops and have to EDIT pictures before we can post 'em.
                              Spoiler:

So cool to relive that! And YES, DH was right. When Kavan talked about Joe, he used "Joe voice" too.

Not a bandage... but possibly made of bandage gauze. It was really loose on his wrist.

Okay, Sal... DG... I'll post piccies.

This was not aimed at you, Neelan, you know that. Your pictures are always worth waiting for. I was just craving some quick-and-dirty stuff. Patience is NOT my middle name...

And here you can see the scars. Poor honey had to keep his "cop glasses" on. Someone in the audience asked if we should stop taking pix with the flash, and he said, nope, it's okay 'cause his "cop sunglasses" reflect EVERYTHING! I didn't take any pix when he was on stage with DH and RL though. Thought he'd had enough by then.

Oh, and fingers for Stars.
                              The one down his forehead looks scary. *shudders* Oh, good, fingers to distract me!

Just look at all those finger shots!
                              I'm looking, I'm looking!!!

Huh? *wipes eyes* I'm okay... I think. *blushes*

Here's the thing I made for Jason to sign. He was kinda baffled by the pix... asked twice where they were from. His manager had to tell him, after I did, that they were from Vancouver last spring.

And when I left he said, "see ya later, Patti" *sigh*
                              That is such a great idea, Nee! And too funny you had to remind him where they were taken. And he said your name! *squeeeee*

Tell me, were you the one who pumped up the thermostat in the room to get him to take off his jacket?

Neelan, you're truly a resourceful person. And Jason's such a hoot. Look at all the fun you two are having!! OMG, I can't wait to meet him in Bedford!

*le sigh* Nee, there's not enough green in the world for this amazing run. Thank you a GAZILLION times for these yummies! They've made my day already (and it isn't even 8 a.m. yet....) *squishiehugs*

sigpic
                              Check out my SGA and Fringe fanfics on fanfiction.net

Comment

Thanks so much for the beautiful, wonderful, amazing pics Nee!!!!!!!

Can I ask what kind of camera you use?
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X