Ronon Dex/Jason Momoa Thunk Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Afternoon Playground
    First off I just want to say a HUGE thank you to everyone who's come in here with well wishes to Jason. I think it's a real testiment to SG fans that they have all been so concerned. Thank you everyone and hugs back.

Originally posted by Neelan_Liquor View Post
    And guess what! He IS going to be at the con!
    What a guy! I emailed the guy who heads up Creation, and he said he hadn't spoken to Julie yet (Jason's manager), but he emailed me back a second time to say "He'll be there!"
    That's FANTASIC news, thanks Nee .He must be on the mend and thankfully it's not as bad as we all feared, thankfully

Originally posted by Salamas View Post
    And let him know we're all very, very glad that he's safe and okay.
    ^^ What Sal said

Originally posted by dragongirl View Post
    I can imagine how horrible it must be for you to have to hug him for all of us and you know some kisses would be good to
    Oh yes, it'll be hell for them!!

Originally posted by starg8fans View Post
    Now here's a little rant of my on as a final note on something that Lah and Sal discussed last night, as to what Jason may or may not have said to this guy - I think that is completely immaterial. Nothing he may have said, even if it was 'over-the-top' can excuse an act like this. It reminds me a bit of that scene in the 2006 football/soccer World Cup when
    Spoiler:
    the French player Zidane head-butted his Italian adversary after having been provoked by snide remarks about his mother and his sister. I mean, grow up, for crying out loud! You do not reply to verbal taunts with physical aggression, that's not only extremely bad sportsmanship but also speaks of a severe lack of character and self control. What will the world come to if everybody goes around hitting anybody who says something you don't like?
    ^^ Totally agree stars

P.S. It snowed here last night....
    It was forecast for us too but nothing's arrived....yet!

Oh, I didn't realize that con is so soon! All I'm thinking of is Bedford....
    That's understandable!

Originally posted by Lahela View Post
    *huggles everyone* Such a relief to hear that he's doing okay!!!!!
    *huggles back very tight*

Guess that makes it okay to post pictures again, isn't it?

http://i228.photobucket.com/albums/e...a-bonet-02.jpg
    Great choice Stars

Originally posted by Fainne View Post
    we do, I couldn't even sleep because it's so cold. But our landlord doesn't really care. Glad I'll be home next week. Until then I'll warm up with thinking of Carson, Jason, John, Jensen ...
    Oh no!! Well reading Stars's news you might not have been much better off at home!! That's always guaranteed to keep you warm!!

So how is everyone?

sigpic

Comment

*waves*

Hi Queen
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by mrscopterdoc View Post
        *waves*

Hi Queen
        'ello you!

How's you? Got your e-mail btw, get back to you ASAP

sigpic

Comment

I'm glad everything seems ok now.

Comment

Okay, Skiffy are really losing their marbles. The trailer for Infection is up on their site, but titled 'episode 518' (by my reckoning it's the 17th ep?) and with the storyline for Identity written underneath. They also open the clip with 'only three episodes left' which puzzled me for a moment, but they continue 'to the season finale' so at least they're on track there.

The trailer is pretty nondescript, too short scenes and lots of dark and voice overs. At least the whole team is in it, although once again there's more McKay than anybody else... If you still want to watch it, here's the link: http://video.scifi.com/player/?id=845003

sigpic
            Check out my SGA and Fringe fanfics on fanfiction.net

Comment

*psssssssst* It's snowing here too - has been all day *is happy about snow*
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Krissie678 View Post

Oh and that is a gorgeous pic Krissie

Okay, Skiffy are really losing their marbles.
                I think they did that a long time ago!!!

I'm trying to watch it but we're dowloading atm so it'll take a while

Originally posted by Lahela View Post
                *psssssssst* It's snowing here too - has been all day *is happy about snow*
                Show off!

sigpic

Comment

hiya *pops in though she sdhould be packing*

we don't know how deep the wounds in his face are, maybe they are "only" superficial. very long but not very deep. i think if Jason says he's caming to that con he is able to do so. i am just really glad it seems not to be as bad as we feared

<mod snip...guys, we dont' allow paparazzi shots of the actor's children>
                  Last edited by Skydiver; 22 November 2008, 08:59 AM.

Comment

hiya *pops in though she sdhould be packing*

we don't know how deep the wounds in his face are, maybe they are "only" superficial. very long but not very deep. i think if Jason says he's caming to that con he is able to do so. i am just really glad it seems not to be as bad as we feared
                    I hope you're off to somewhere warm

I feel so relieved today, but will feel even better when we get word from the con-goers tomorrow!
                    sigpic

Comment

I feel like Ronon pics so how about some good shots of lips, eyes, and okay lets face it his face

Runner our first meeting with yummy
                      sigpic

Comment

oooOOOoo nice one I feel like arms and guns today *giggles*

sigpic

Comment

wait you with arms and guns NO WAY

Duet face

sigpic

Comment

*bats eyes* whatever do you mean???

Ok this has it all, arm, gun, belly and double thunk

sigpic

Comment

I'm completely with you on this, AMC. Although, it's probably good news that they're not saying anything. If there was anything dramatic or gory to report (such as loss of an eye or permanent disfigurement) they'd be all over it... So I consider no news good news in this case.

Now here's a little rant of my on as a final note on something that Lah and Sal discussed last night, as to what Jason may or may not have said to this guy - I think that is completely immaterial. Nothing he may have said, even if it was 'over-the-top' can excuse an act like this. It reminds me a bit of that scene in the 2006 football/soccer World Cup when
                              Spoiler:
                              the French player Zidane head-butted his Italian adversary after having been provoked by snide remarks about his mother and his sister. I mean, grow up, for crying out loud! You do not reply to verbal taunts with physical aggression, that's not only extremely bad sportsmanship but also speaks of a severe lack of character and self control. What will the world come to if everybody goes around hitting anybody who says something you don't like?
                              You has a point.

Originally posted by Salamas View Post
                              I don't know. They say it's unlikely, being by the Pacific and all. Most likely we'll get slush...
                              Just be glad ya get something!!!

*huggles back* Morning, Lah! Yes, it is.

Guess that makes it okay to post pictures again, isn't it?

http://i228.photobucket.com/albums/e...a-bonet-02.jpg
                              Excuse me for a minute while I squee over the kid......

Anyways, out of respect, I'm not updating my Fight thread for atleast a week.

Originally posted by kali1 View Post
                              I'm glad too. Can't believe someone would do such a thing!! Poor guy!!!
                              People do cruel things for reasons that they don't even understand.

I've never seen that before. how cuuuuute
                              Yes, totaly adorable.

Good Morning/Afternoon Everyone!
                              Mornin!!

*waves*

Hi Queen
                              http://i31.photobucket.com/albums/c3...on-april08.jpg
                              god, how tiny that pushchair seems right next to him
                              I know right!!

I thought of something. It's sick, but it sounds like something we might see on CSI:Miami.
                              Spoiler:
                              The way CBS is and with the writing of CSI:Miami, don't be surprised if there's an eppy that centers around a dead actor who was killed in a bar fight. Yeah, totaly sick, but CSI is sometimes based off of real cases. No, I'm not dissing anyone, I'm just saying to be prepared for something like that, maybe next season? Come on "Actor injured in a bar fight"? You KNOW they can't pass it up. Just a warning. Don't kill me
                              Tumblr: fashion4ducks.tumblr.com
                              Where my mind comes out to play *DUN DUN DUN!!!!!!!!!!!!*

Comment

that is nice

well Condemned and I was thinking of what to post but i have a feeling I know what pic you would post so......

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X