X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wishing him a speedy recovery.

Comment

Originally posted by Salamas View Post
      Yay! Get us loads and loads of pictures! And let him know we're all very, very glad that he's safe and okay.
      *nods* Definitely! Will do!

Comment

Originally posted by fumblesmcstupid View Post
        Dude! Jason is 6ft 5inches The guy who attacked Jason MUST have been beaten with a stupid stick!
        totaly

Originally posted by Neelan_Liquor View Post
        I emailed Gary, the guy in charge. I'll let everyone know if/when he says anything. It's possible that his manager didn't even know until today, so.... We'll see. Hope it's not as bad as it sounds. *group hug*
        I wouldn't be suprised if he canceled.

Originally posted by Fainne View Post
        *huggles everyone* just wanted to post this sig I just made before I'm off to bed as well. hope you'll like it

http://i111.photobucket.com/albums/n.../walkalone.png
        *snurch**adding to rotation*

So pretty!!!

Originally posted by Fainne View Post
        haha, i will. it's freezing in my room and i can actually see my own breath

now i'm off, seriously
        Bye Fainne!!!
        Tumblr: fashion4ducks.tumblr.com
        Where my mind comes out to play *DUN DUN DUN!!!!!!!!!!!!*

Comment

That's LA for you. Focusing on the most superficial.

And guess what! He IS going to be at the con!
          What a guy! I emailed the guy who heads up Creation, and he said he hadn't spoken to Julie yet (Jason's manager), but he emailed me back a second time to say "He'll be there!"

I'll make sure everyone takes very good care of him.
          That is great news

Yay! Get us loads and loads of pictures! And let him know we're all very, very glad that he's safe and okay.
          Yes please do and hugs from all of us
          sigpic

Comment

*nods* Definitely! Will do!

Originally posted by dragongirl View Post
            That is great news

Yes please do and hugs from all of us
            Yes! A hug from each and every single one of us! Ask if you could do that. That'd be like 10 hugs?
            sigpic
            Awesome sig by Laura
            "We're eating stardust" ~Mr. R

The randomess that is me
            Nibbles Zane Ducky Pixie Ace Bunny Sally Hunter Kitty

Comment

another group hug

Hope that Jason
              sigpic

Comment

What a guy! I emailed the guy who heads up Creation, and he said he hadn't spoken to Julie yet (Jason's manager), but he emailed me back a second time to say "He'll be there!"

YAY!!!!!!!
                Party time!!

Yes! A hug from each and every single one of us! Ask if you could do that. That'd be like 10 hugs?
                I'd say about 20. But we'd probably end up strangling the poor guy!!

*hugs*
                Tumblr: fashion4ducks.tumblr.com
                Where my mind comes out to play *DUN DUN DUN!!!!!!!!!!!!*

Comment

Oh, that is terrible! :O Here's hoping there wasn't any damage to his nerves or eyes or anything....

*sends good get-well vibes*

Comment

Hello, I'm not a thunker but I've just heard from this terrible incident and I'm completely shocked.

I'm really glad he will be able to attend the con. Due to this I assume that his condition isn't as bad as it seemed.

I hope he's getting well soon. *sends good wishes, too*
                    sigpic

Comment

I've also been told to give him hugs from some gals on TF, so it's more like two dozen! I'll do what I can.

Comment

I've also been told to give him hugs from some gals on TF, so it's more like two dozen! I'll do what I can.
                        I can imagine how horrible it must be for you to have to hug him for all of us and you know some kisses would be good to
                        sigpic

Comment

That's great to hear as that means he's doing pretty good, I would tlhink.

Mallozzi just posted on hsi blog tonight:

To the many fans out there concerned about Jason Momoa, I spoke to the big guy this afternoon and he’s doing fine. He’s on the mend, in usual high spirits, and looking forward to eventually coming down to Vancouver and kicking some alien ass. I let him know you were all worried about him and he greatly appreciates the thoughts and well-wishes.

Comment

From Joe M
                            To the many fans out there concerned about Jason Momoa, I spoke to the big guy this afternoon and he’s doing fine. He’s on the mend, in usual high spirits, and looking forward to eventually coming down to Vancouver and kicking some alien ass. I let him know you were all worried about him and he greatly appreciates the thoughts and well-wishes.
                            sigpic

Comment

Terrible thing to happen to him. Glad he is doing okay now.
                              sigpic
                              Sig by ME.

Comment

Get well soon, Jason.

Just sayin', so sorry anyone has to go through that. With 140 stitches I'm sure the surgeons were doing very detailed, fine work; as someone mentioned we probably won't be able to see them once he's healed. He'll always be gorgeous to me, however. Lotsa love at ya, Jason.
                                MISSION: STARGATE REWATCH 2011-2012 ENGAGED DONE!
                                sigpic
                                Beware Helen Magnus - Doctor of A$$-Kicking

Comment

Working...
                                X