Ronon Dex/Jason Momoa Thunk Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by starg8fans View Post
    I'm here for a conference, on business. Had the afternoon off, though, so I went to the St. Isaak's cathedral and the Hermitage.

Hey, that's good news!

http://i228.photobucket.com/albums/e...Picture9-2.jpg
    Oooh! The Hermitage is awesome! I love St. Petersburg. It's like all major European cities and then some!
    sigpic
    Awesome sig by Laura
    "We're eating stardust" ~Mr. R

The randomess that is me
    Nibbles Zane Ducky Pixie Ace Bunny Sally Hunter Kitty

Comment

I'm here for a conference, on business. Had the afternoon off, though, so I went to the St. Isaak's cathedral and the Hermitage.

Hey, that's good news!

http://i228.photobucket.com/albums/e...Picture9-2.jpg
      That's great star I want to visit that city too maybe some day
      And yes I'm happy now. It's got to get new friend from sometimes, bad situations and he is a very good guy too, witch is a very big plus

Comment

Originally posted by Salamas View Post
        Oooh! The Hermitage is awesome! I love St. Petersburg. It's like all major European cities and then some!
        Absolutely. It's pure magic. It's just a shame I didn't make it to the Kirov ballet. I saw them a few years ago, and I swear those dancers' feet don't touch the ground. They're the best I ever saw.

Originally posted by aquagirl View Post
        That's great star I want to visit that city too maybe some day
        And yes I'm happy now. It's got to get new friend from sometimes, bad situations
        Hope you'll get a chance to do that. It's not called the 'Venice of the North' for nothing.

sigpic
        Check out my SGA and Fringe fanfics on fanfiction.net

Comment

Absolutely. It's pure magic. It's just a shame I didn't make it to the Kirov ballet. I saw them a few years ago, and I swear those dancers' feet don't touch the ground. They're the best I ever saw.

Hope you'll get a chance to do that. It's not called the 'Venice of the North' for nothing.

http://i228.photobucket.com/albums/e...rysidelook.jpg
          Wowza. I saw folk dancing, it was awesome. Very, very neat. Especially the eskimo guy dance. It was one guy inside this suit that was two eskimoes in a hug and fighting each other. Very neat.

sigpic
          Awesome sig by Laura

The randomess that is me

Comment

Oh, and belated congrats to everybody on 3000 pages!

sigpic

Comment

Wowza. I saw folk dancing, it was awesome. Very, very neat. Especially the eskimo guy dance. It was one guy inside this suit that was two eskimoes in a hug and fighting each other. Very neat.

http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y28...aistcoat/7.jpg
              Sounds great! I didn't have time, had sorta business dinners every evening. But they can get pretty rowdy as well hereabouts...

sigpic

Comment

Whee! Go us! 3000 pages!

sigpic
                Awesome sig by Laura

The randomess that is me

Comment

The Dex & Shep thing, I know what it does, exactly why I suggested it. I am eeeevil!
                  LOL, thanks for helping me into the gutter. I would've dived, but it's nice to have a helping hand sometimes!!

I bet a poker night in Atlantis would be awesome. Could you imagine them teaching Ronon to play poker? Or Ronon teaching them Satedan card games? That'd be cute! Or Manly!
                  Haha, I'm not sure that Ronon would get it bless him!! LOL.

Hello Mano. *blows kisses*

Hey Sal...you ok?

Hi, everybody! Checking in from St. Petersburg - and suitably drunk at that. Heck, they drink vodka with dinner here... after a liquid lunch that consisted of two triple brandies! But what the heck. No kids to look after, hardly any deadlines to meet (except that in a moment of madness I agreed to meet this German guy in about 5 hours in the gym - WHAT WAS I THINKING????)
                  Haha, sounds like you enjoyed yourself

Did you get to the gym? If you did, you're a better man than me!

Oooh, talking about bear, that something else I had tonight - smoked bear ham. Delicious, I tell you. And the skin of the darn thing or one just like it was hanging on the back wall...
                  Weird! I've had crocodile, kangaroo, springbok, boar etc, but never bear. Not sure on that one tbh.

Is it really bad that I can't see this pic now (and some others) without thinking of some of my captions?

Same here. Great reason to post some more!

<snip>
                  Like you need an excuse!

Originally posted by Lahela View Post
                  *wonders if a gutter dive will bring the thunkers out*

<snip>
                  Course it will...eventually!

There you go, that did it! And with that belly peekage run too... phew it's hot in here *fans self*

Hello my ladies long time no seen
                  I have been busy with my crazy life and I'm going insane a little bit
                  How is everyone? What's new?
                  Hey Aqua *waves*

I'm ok thanks, and insanity help around here so you'll be OK!

sigpic

Comment

Sounds great! I didn't have time, had sorta business dinners every evening. But they can get pretty rowdy as well hereabouts...

http://i228.photobucket.com/albums/e...Ronon/CM47.jpg
                    Poor thing. Well as long as you get to see the important culture. Have you seen the cabin that Alexander the Great built?

sigpic
                    Awesome sig by Laura

The randomess that is me

Comment

Oops, sorry, I meant 3300 pages. Wouldn't wanna short change you!

sigpic

Comment

I'll be sad in two weeks We are finishing the dig and we are all going our separate ways but I'm hoping to stay in touch with most of them, till the spring in any case, we are starting a new dig on a different location but with the same people and it going to be fun fun fun

Congrats everyone on 3300 pages

Comment

Originally posted by queen_hathor View Post
                          LOL, thanks for helping me into the gutter. I would've dived, but it's nice to have a helping hand sometimes!!

Spoiler:

Weird! I've had crocodile, kangaroo, springbok, boar etc, but never bear. Not sure on that one tbh.

Is it really bad that I can't see this pic now (and some others) without thinking of some of my captions?

Like you need an excuse!

There you go, that did it! And with that belly peekage run too... phew it's hot in here *fans self*

Hey Aqua *waves*

Hey Queen! *waves*

Just the image of Ronon trying to figure out poker would be awesome! Staring at the cards and then giving everyone a WTF look!

Of course I'm fine Mano! Why wouldn't I be? *smiles* I have Cub coming for tonight! *squees, claps*

sigpic
                          Awesome sig by Laura

The randomess that is me

Comment

Oops, sorry, I meant 3300 pages. Wouldn't wanna short change you!

http://i228.photobucket.com/albums/e...onon/belt1.jpg
                            Stars, are you still buzzed?

sigpic
                            Awesome sig by Laura

The randomess that is me

Comment

Originally posted by queen_hathor View Post
                              Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Like you need an excuse!

Hey Aqua *waves*

Yes, I was at the gym at 8:14! *iz proud of self* And we're doing it again tomorrow. Found out it's a great way to sweat out the alcohol...

The meat was okay, kinda gamey, but I like that. And it was smoked, so you didn't taste it so much. I preferred the deer carpaccio, though.

sigpic

Comment

Poor thing. Well as long as you get to see the important culture. Have you seen the cabin that Alexander the Great built?

http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y28...istcoat/41.jpg
                                Not this time, but when I was here 20 years ago. That's in the summer palace, which is about a 2 hour drive from here.

I'll be sad in two weeks We are finishing the dig and we are all going our separate ways but I'm hoping to stay in touch with most of them, till the spring in any case, we are starting a new dig on a different location but with the same people and it going to be fun fun fun

http://img352.imageshack.us/img352/5...x061631ht3.jpg

Congrats everyone on 3300 pages
                                You mean dig as in archeology? I had no idea that's what you did. How exciting! And I hope you manage to stay in touch. It's so much easier nowadays with the internet.

Not still, more like again... We had white wine tonight, though, not Vodka like last night. And I only had half a bottle, so I'm okay.

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X