No announcement yet.

Ronon Dex/Jason Momoa Thunk Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm cropping and resizing my Trinity caps for PB2 so a random pretty from me

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Lahela View Post
      I'm cropping and resizing my Trinity caps for PB2 so a random pretty from me

http://i256.photobucket.com/albums/h...ce/trin132.jpg
      Thanks for the close cropping, Lah! His expression is so cute in this shot!

Yes, I remember that shirt... *shudders* Good thing it was covered by his coat most of the time...

Edit Just wanted to say, good think it was destroyed in First Strike, but I just checked - that was a different one. Similar color, long sleeves, but not so much frilly cr@p down the front...

sigpic
      Check out my SGA and Fringe fanfics on fanfiction.net

Comment

It was a shirt of much bizarreness! And look how grumpy it made Ronon!

sigpic

Comment

I seem to be in random mode today... I've always wondered why Ronon looks like he has a pierced eyebrow in the opening credits...

It's a little beam of light... they took the shot from Trinity...

Back to your regular programming
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by starg8fans View Post
            http://i228.photobucket.com/albums/ee84/starg8fans/Clone/sga_4x02_4135.jpg
            Gimme a couple of days. Still a bit sore from the last encounter.

http://i228.photobucket.com/albums/e..._4x02_3556.jpg
            And I ordered some more of these babies. Should come in handy when we face those monsters next time.

WOW, cool gun buddy...they'll come in handy. A couple of days is cool. I had an accident and have to stay in bed for 24 hrs. Queen said she'll keep me company though which is nice of her!

Well if you hadn't been messing about at the top of the stairs you wouldn't have fallen you silly sod. You bet I'll keep you company!!

Guess everybody else has called it a day. Bye puts, bye Queen, hope to catch you tomorrow!
            Sorry stars, I had an early night. Put some Atlantis on in bed, didn't even make it through 1 episode before I fell asleep

You know that shot of Jason in scrubs in the background of that vid of Paul, from Joe M's blog?! Today we got photos... scrubs... SCRUBS!!!!!!!! In one of them he's just in the background... but the other... *whew*

Spoiler:
            Clickety!

Woohooo, scrubs!! And boots...that's a combo we've not seen before!!!

Yummy pics, thanks Lah

Originally posted by Salamas View Post
            Now I should watch The Queen though... I've been so caught in watching FS... *smacks self* Bad Sal, bad!
            *shakes head* Sal what are you thinking???

http://i256.photobucket.com/albums/hh175/lahela_sga/sleeveless/kin2_49.jpg
            Oh yum!!

Random thought... if Ronon was on the run for seven years, fighting for survival against incredible odds, how did he manage to keep his teeth in such good shape?

http://i256.photobucket.com/albums/h...er/cond146.jpg
            They don't have any good stuff like choccy, that might be part of it!

That would explain the state of the belly shirt! He used threads from it as dental floss

http://i256.photobucket.com/albums/h...ess/duet58.jpg
            *le sigh*

I just saw the lineup for SGU. Take cover, going into rant mode here!
            I haven't read anything about it yet (well since the announcment anyway) and I'm planning to keep it that way, if other people's comments are anything to go by

And OT
            Spoiler:
            We're getting a today...
            OT - awww, I want one!

If he'd been on the run a couple of years longer the peekage would have been even better...

http://i228.photobucket.com/albums/e...fs/Sweater.gif
            Couldn't resist...
            I really do have to stop eating or drinking when I'm on here... I just sprayed mash all over place when I saw that!! Brilliant!

I seem to be in random mode today... I've always wondered why Ronon looks like he has a pierced eyebrow in the opening credits...

http://i256.photobucket.com/albums/h...ga/credits.jpg
            I really don't like this pic, never have. It makes him look really plastic somehow. I have to say, I like the idea of the eyebrow ring. I can't understand why they don't have more piercing's in Pegasus... every other civilisation has some kind of tribal thing, and with Satedans having tattoos, I would expect them to have piercings too. Or maybe hoping.... *imagines Ronon with eyebrow and nipple rings*

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by queen_hathor View Post
              nipple rings
              Attention please. This is Lah's systems administrator. When she read the words I have quoted above, she wandered off into what she calls her happy place, leaving a trail of drool, and utterly incapable of coherent thought. We hope to have functionality resumed as soon as possible. Thankyou.
              sigpic

Comment

Attention please. This is Lah's systems administrator. When she read the words I have quoted above, she wandered off into what she calls her happy place, leaving a trail of drool, and utterly incapable of coherent thought. We hope to have functionality resumed as soon as possible. Thankyou.
                Lovely thought though eh?

Edit: and a lip ring.... *heads off to a much happier place*

sigpic

Comment

I SO know the place connected to that wonderful lovely term. In fact, just the sight of this pic brings me there every time:

Originally posted by queen_hathor View Post
                  Lovely thought though eh?

Edit: and a lip ring.... *heads off to a much happier place*
                  Not to mention a tongue stud!!!! (uh oh! gutter mind approaching!)
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by raduzhok View Post
                    I SO know the place connected to that wonderful lovely term. In fact, just the sight of this pic brings me there every time:

http://i90.photobucket.com/albums/k2.../begs4ring.jpg
                    That left nipple is just SO begging for a ring *sigh*

Originally posted by raduzhok View Post
                    Not to mention a tongue stud!!!! (uh oh! gutter mind approaching!)
                    LOL. I'm not a huge fan of tongue studs tbh. I don't mind them, but it's the thought of it that makes me a bit queasy. I know how much it hurts when I have a bad fit and bite my tongue a lot *shudders* ...but hey, I'm an gutter open minded gal, I wouldn't say no if he arrived with a tongue stud!!

Gotta go now. Booooo. Back later though

sigpic

Comment

It was a shirt of much bizarreness! And look how grumpy it made Ronon!
                      Sorry, he'd look good in flour bag. I don't care.

Correction: He even looks better with nothing at all.

Now, that's what I call a happy place...
                      Last edited by JadedWraith; 19 September 2008, 09:31 AM. Reason: removing the lovely pic... :(
                      sigpic
                      Beautiful signature and avatar by Yamiinsane. You're a mind reader!
                      Aristides de Sousa Mendes

Comment

Originally posted by JadedWraith View Post
                        Sorry, he'd look good in flour bag. I don't care.

Correction: He even looks better with nothing at all.

Now, that's what I call a happy place...
                        Can I put in an order for "nothing at all"?
                        sigpic

Comment

Can I put in an order for "nothing at all"?

I'll race you to it!
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by JadedWraith View Post
                            I'll race you to it!
                            I'm not sure the Playground would ever be the same if we got that! LOL!!!
                            sigpic

Comment

I'm not sure the Playground would ever be the same if we got that! LOL!!!
                              uh! Poor guy! A crowd of demented fans chasing him...with me on the front...oh, we can only dream.
                              sigpic

Comment

Wow, looks like I missed a great discussion *cough* here today. I didn't think I'd ever say this, but I was too distracted for thunking this evening.

And here's why. Totally OT, but I just have to show off the latest addition to the family. Meet Luna. (Teyla was a close contender for her name, but didn't quite cut it...)

Spoiler:

sigpic
                                Check out my SGA and Fringe fanfics on fanfiction.net

Comment

Working...
                                X