Ronon Dex/Jason Momoa Thunk Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Very busy
    And I am stil getting used to getting up at six am every morning! Hopefully I'll be able to catch up on my missing hours of sleep on Saurday and Sunday

My absolutely amazing sigs are by the very talented CazzBlade, scifan, Susanne, Fainne, Gate Medic, kali1, Pandora, AddyQ, Pic, csom, Stef, Spacemonkey_J., Icarium, Donna Booth, Rachel-Kree, Jill, Torri,
    Achaja, LiliJ, Kazbaby, Dr. Jackson, Maccie, Snowball, Camy, CKO and Luciana!!!

Comment

*runs in* Just dropping something off

*runs out*
      sigpic

Comment

Me loves!!!

I am off now for the night!!! *huggles*
        My absolutely amazing sigs are by the very talented CazzBlade, scifan, Susanne, Fainne, Gate Medic, kali1, Pandora, AddyQ, Pic, csom, Stef, Spacemonkey_J., Icarium, Donna Booth, Rachel-Kree, Jill, Torri,
        Achaja, LiliJ, Kazbaby, Dr. Jackson, Maccie, Snowball, Camy, CKO and Luciana!!!

Comment

Originally posted by putschki1969 View Post
          Me loves!!!

I am off now for the night!!! *huggles*
          YAY it is liked

Night Puts
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by putschki1969 View Post
            Very busy
            And I am stil getting used to getting up at six am every morning! Hopefully I'll be able to catch up on my missing hours of sleep on Saurday and Sunday

http://i280.photobucket.com/albums/k...a/ronon3-7.jpg
            Aww bless you *huggles* Yes, get a few hours extra sleep. See you soon

Originally posted by dragongirl View Post
            *runs in* Just dropping something off

http://i72.photobucket.com/albums/i1...ntine103-1.jpg

*runs out*
            Hey dg *waves*

That's brilliant, wish I could say that to him for real!!

sigpic

Comment

thanks Queen and I agree I would love to say that to him
              sigpic

Comment

OT (for dg)

Spoiler:
                Did you watch Prison Break?

sigpic

Comment

Does anyone think they'll touch on his wife before they end the series? They've given us basic info in the past seasons, but I would like to see him talk personally about her. I'd love to see that side of him.
                  O'Neill: "Ah. Trees, trees and more trees! What a wonderfully green universe we live in, eh."

Season 3 Episode 8 - Demons

Comment

Originally posted by Tiger View Post
                    Does anyone think they'll touch on his wife before they end the series? They've given us basic info in the past seasons, but I would like to see him talk personally about her. I'd love to see that side of him.
                    I really don't know. I daresay that if things start happening with Keller there might be something (there was briefly in Quarantine), but I don't know why they would. John's wife was only briefly mentioned before OUtcast. Who knows?

sigpic

Comment

Great Sateda run, Queen!

And great new sig, DG!

And now for something completely different...

I know this is totally randon, but SGG asked me to make a Halloween sig for her. This is what I came up with...

(spoilered for out-of-season-ness)
                      Spoiler:

So of course the kids wanted to listen to the song on youtube. And lo and behold, there is an SGA version. And it's bloody brilliant. You can find it here: http://de.youtube.com/watch?v=WmViV5x_q1k. Enjoy!

sigpic
                      Check out my SGA and Fringe fanfics on fanfiction.net

Comment

Originally posted by queen_hathor View Post
                        OT (for dg)

Spoiler:
                        Did you watch Prison Break?
                        Spoiler:
                        YES!! I liked it there was a lost of SQUEEEEing slightly upset that there will be no more tattoo but I am all excited

Originally posted by Tiger View Post
                        I would love to get more but ROnon isn't the type to open up too much and so far since her death he hasn't even said her name so I don't see it happening

EDIT Love the new Sig Star
                        sigpic

Comment

Spoiler:
                          YES!! I liked it there was a lost of SQUEEEEing slightly upset that there will be no more tattoo but I am all excited

I would love to get more but ROnon isn't the type to open up too much and so far since her death he hasn't even said her name so I don't see it happening

EDIT Love the new Sig Star
                          Thanks! I finally figured out a way to make my own sigs without any photo editing software...

Yes, background on Ronon is always welcome. At least we got a little glimpse of it in The Shrine.
                          Spoiler:
                          Guess I've read too many Ronon-turns-into-child fics, but I can so see a little dreadlocked six year old walking though the forest behind his grandfather...

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by starg8fans View Post
                            And now for something completely different...

I know this is totally randon, but SGG asked me to make a Halloween sig for her. This is what I came up with...

(spoilered for out-of-season-ness)
                            Spoiler:
                            http://i228.photobucket.com/albums/ee84/starg8fans/Sigs%20Collages%20etc/RononHallow2Banner.jpg

So of course the kids wanted to listen to the song on youtube. And lo and behold, there is an SGA version. And it's bloody brilliant. You can find it here: http://de.youtube.com/watch?v=WmViV5x_q1k. Enjoy!
                            That's great stars

I love the vid, and also the Goa'uld busters...and the username who put it up!

Spoiler:
                            Spoiler:
                            I was so tired watching the 1st time, the 2nd time was much much better. I can't believe they got rids of the tattoos so soon *cries*

I have proved myself a true whumper though cos when I saw the scene with Michael in the bathroom, I thought "right, that's my new avatar on PB forums"....and so it is!!! I've already been called sick! I wouldn't mind so much if it wasn't from someone who loves T-Bag!!!

Spoiler:

Found some great caps which I'll put in the PB thread tomorrow

Thanks! I finally figured out a way to make my own sigs without any photo editing software...
                            Yay! Care to share?

sigpic

Comment

Yes, background on Ronon is always welcome. At least we got a little glimpse of it in The Shrine.
                              Spoiler:
                              Guess I've read too many Ronon-turns-into-child fics, but I can so see a little dreadlocked six year old walking though the forest behind his grandfather...
                              YAY for making sigs

and I know such a cute thought of him
                              Spoiler:
                              running after his grandfather when he was 6

Spoiler:
                              I was so tired watching the 1st time, the 2nd time was much much better. I can't believe they got rids of the tattoos so soon *cries*

I have proved myself a true whumper though cos when I saw the scene with Michael in the bathroom, I thought "right, that's my new avatar on PB forums"....and so it is!!! I've already been called sick! I wouldn't mind so much if it wasn't from someone who loves T-Bag!!!

Spoiler:

I like it and I don't think it is is but
                              Spoiler:
                              I am worried that there is more to that than we know yet
                              YAY pics up soon
                              sigpic

Comment

That's great stars

I love the vid, and also the Goa'uld busters...and the username who put it up!

Spoiler:

Yay! Care to share?

http://i526.photobucket.com/albums/c...-3x16-1166.jpg
                                Oh, it's no secret. I just paste the pictures into a Wordprocessing document (regardless of size or outline), add text boxes with the words, and make a screen shot. Then I crop it in iPhoto. The only trick is to find pictures with a matching background color. That's why I used a picture from Vengeance for my first attempt, but it was too dark.
                                Spoiler:

Luckily I found the other one, where Ronon's in front of a dark wall, in This Mortal Coil...

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X