Ronon Dex/Jason Momoa Thunk Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by AlbinoMonkeyC View Post
    Um, Jason made comments about himself not being a 'pretty boy'. Can somebody please tell/show me exacly when he was anything REMOTE to a pretty boy????????

When the fraise 'pretty boy' is said, I immedately think of Patrick Dempsy......
    Jason talking about not wanting to be a pretty boy
    sigpic

Comment

He looks soooooooo much better with the dreads. The clean cut look doesn't work for him. Still hot. But so much hotter with the dreads and beard.

sigpic
      Sig by me!
      My FanFic's

Comment

Originally posted by Anlaria Onyx View Post
        He looks soooooooo much better with the dreads. The clean cut look doesn't work for him. Still hot. But so much hotter with the dreads and beard.
        I don't like the Baywatch look like the dreads and beard but I like now too with the shorter hair and the goatee he has now yummy
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by dragongirl View Post
          I don't like the Baywatch look like the dreads and beard but I like now too with the shorter hair and the goatee he has now yummy
          I liked those pictures JM had of him on his blog, with the infamous white shirt. I love his hair like that. I just want to run my finger's through it! Then the goatee just pulls it all together.

sigpic
          Sig by me!
          My FanFic's

Comment

I prefer the little dreads of North Shore and Season 1 of SGA . . .

Comment

Originally posted by ShippyChick View Post

http://i15.photobucket.com/albums/a3...6justjason.jpg
              I loved the season 3 dreads. They were perfect. Season 4 dreads started to get a little obscene though, who knows what they would look like if he didn't cut them!

sigpic
              Sig by me!
              My FanFic's

Comment

**grumbling** Ugh, back in the gutter (just when I thougt I got out)

I don't know about the rest of you, but I feel friggin SHORT when I come on this thread.
                Tumblr: fashion4ducks.tumblr.com
                Where my mind comes out to play *DUN DUN DUN!!!!!!!!!!!!*

Comment

Dude, I never leave the gutter. As the bumper sticker says, "Without the gutter, my brain would be homeless."

sigpic
                  Sig by me!
                  My FanFic's

Comment

Dude, I never leave the gutter. As the bumper sticker says, "Without the gutter, my brain would be homeless."
                    send me the sticker!!!
                    Tumblr: fashion4ducks.tumblr.com
                    Where my mind comes out to play *DUN DUN DUN!!!!!!!!!!!!*

Comment

send me the sticker!!!
                      That should just be the official picture for the Ronon-thunkers. Cause, well, it's true.

sigpic
                      Sig by me!
                      My FanFic's

Comment

Here are just a couple of examples . . .

Spoiler:
                        <snip>

*pouts* It's so unfair that most of the mostly nude shots are from this time, where I just have to cringe when I look at his face!

But that shot with the flip-flops reminded me that I capped some naked feet for Lah. My daughter found Baywatch Hawaii episodes on youtube (which explains the crappy quality of the stills), and there was this one dive scene, which was perfect because you couldn't see his face.

I liked those pictures JM had of him on his blog, with the infamous white shirt. I love his hair like that. I just want to run my finger's through it! Then the goatee just pulls it all together.
                        Hi, Anlaria, long time no see! And are you by any chance speaking of these pictures?

I agree, they were cute...

Love it! And here's another one to keep a home for our brains...

sigpic
                        Check out my SGA and Fringe fanfics on fanfiction.net

Comment

Originally posted by Salamas View Post
                          He was in Baywatch Hawaii and he was a pretty boy there. Now, he's a sexy man!
                          Amen to that girl!!!

Originally posted by dragongirl View Post
                          Jason talking about not wanting to be a pretty boy
                          I love that vid. And Paul. And Michael. Both good looking guys but a bit too pretty to thunk for me!!

Couldn't agree more. The Baywatch look appeals to my Auntie, along with semi-naked firemen & that just turns my stomach!!

Yeah the baby dreads were great, I preferred season 2 (his 1st season) & I could just about handle season 3. Tell you what though, that man's hair grows freakishly fast. They film a season for what, 9 months? Look at Runner then Allies... see the difference

*whimpers*

**grumbling** Ugh, back in the gutter (just when I thougt I got out)
                          Don't bother trying to getting out, I gave up within a week of being here!!

I want one!!

Originally posted by starg8fans View Post

*pouts* It's so unfair that most of the mostly nude shots are from this time, where I just have to cringe when I look at his face!
                          Aww it's OK hun, it was a long time ago!!

Getting used to this now, but I'm still looking forward to him growing the dreads back.

OMG, just thought.... will he do that now???

And here's another one to keep a home for our brains...

http://i228.photobucket.com/albums/e...-3x16-1052.jpg
                          Lemme at him!!!!!!

Oh and morning all!!

sigpic

Comment

*waves*
                            Hello thunkers!

How is everyone?

Not feeling up to much, sorry
                            My absolutely amazing sigs are by the very talented CazzBlade, scifan, Susanne, Fainne, Gate Medic, kali1, Pandora, AddyQ, Pic, csom, Stef, Spacemonkey_J., Icarium, Donna Booth, Rachel-Kree, Jill, Torri,
                            Achaja, LiliJ, Kazbaby, Dr. Jackson, Maccie, Snowball, Camy, CKO and Luciana!!!

Comment

Originally posted by putschki1969 View Post
                              *waves*
                              Hello thunkers!

How is everyone?

Not feeling up to much, sorry
                              Hi Puts *waves*

Same here lol

sigpic

Comment

Hi, Anlaria, long time no see! And are you by any chance speaking of these pictures?

http://i228.photobucket.com/albums/e...n/dsc04425.jpg

http://i228.photobucket.com/albums/e...n/dsc04432.jpg

http://i228.photobucket.com/albums/e...n/dsc04434.jpg

Love it! And here's another one to keep a home for our brains...

http://i228.photobucket.com/albums/e...-3x16-1052.jpg
                                YEESSSS!!!! LOVE THEM! Just wanna put my fingers in it!!!

*sigh* I don't think my brain wants to live anywhere other than the gutter.

sigpic
                                Sig by me!
                                My FanFic's

Comment

Working...
                                X