No announcement yet.

Ronon Dex/Jason Momoa Thunk Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ok, 31 cm high difference isn't that much, is it ok girls... i'm off to bed... see ya
    sigpic
    ...thank God (or genes, whatever works for you) for hunks like JM, Alex O'Loughlin and Wentworth Miller... so there are hotties to drool over

Comment

Originally posted by EvaB View Post
      Ok, 31 cm high difference isn't that much, is it ok girls... i'm off to bed... see ya
      I think we are the same height!!!!! *huggles*

Just did the maths again...no we are not
      I am only 155 *sobs*

Good night!!!! *huggles*
      My absolutely amazing sigs are by the very talented CazzBlade, scifan, Susanne, Fainne, Gate Medic, kali1, Pandora, AddyQ, Pic, csom, Stef, Spacemonkey_J., Icarium, Donna Booth, Rachel-Kree, Jill, Torri,
      Achaja, LiliJ, Kazbaby, Dr. Jackson, Maccie, Snowball, Camy, CKO and Luciana!!!

Comment

So, for all of you who don't know, I've been stitchifing the characters of stargate. you can find Stitchard here

Now, here's the 2nd in my series. Enjoy
        Spoiler:

frankie.

P.S.
        NO comments about the hair!! It gave me enough greif!!!!!! (that left hand gave me greif aswell, that's why it wasn't up last week!!)
        Tumblr: fashion4ducks.tumblr.com
        Where my mind comes out to play *DUN DUN DUN!!!!!!!!!!!!*

Comment

Originally posted by AlbinoMonkeyC View Post
          So, for all of you who don't know, I've been stitchifing the characters of stargate. you can find Stitchard here

Spoiler:
          http://i101.photobucket.com/albums/m51/AlbinoMonkeyC/Stichafing/CCI08192008_00000.jpg

frankie.

P.S.
          NO comments about the hair!! It gave me enough greif!!!!!! (that left hand gave me greif aswell, that's why it wasn't up last week!!)
          That is awesome! I love it! Cute little Sticht Ronon! "rawr"
          sigpic
          Awesome sig by Laura
          "We're eating stardust" ~Mr. R

The randomess that is me
          Nibbles Zane Ducky Pixie Ace Bunny Sally Hunter Kitty

Comment

OMG!!!!!!!!! OMG Lisa is Preg again Jason is gonna have another baby!!!!!!!!!!
            Last edited by dragongirl; 19 August 2008, 07:42 PM.
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by dragongirl View Post
              Whoa! That's pretty fast! I'm gonna wait till it's confirmed by Jason's mom I think.

And hubby? When did they get married?
              sigpic
              Awesome sig by Laura

The randomess that is me

Comment

Originally posted by Salamas View Post
                Whoa! That's pretty fast! I'm gonna wait till it's confirmed by Jason's mom I think.

From what I understand she has confermed it at least I was told that she did I was told on Jason's site

EDIT: I looked Jason's mom has said that Lisa is Preg again and it sounds like with another girl unfortunatly I can't copy the link it is on Jason Momoa site in the Fourm under Jason News the thread is called "Spotted one more time"
                Last edited by dragongirl; 19 August 2008, 07:37 PM.
                sigpic

Comment

From what I understand she has confermed it at least I was told that she did I was told on Jason's site

EDIT: I looked Jason's mom has said that Lisa is Preg again and it sounds like with another girl unfortunatly I can't copy the link it is on Jason Momoa site in the Fourm under Jason News the thread is called "Spotted one more time"
                  OMG I saw that too
                  sigpic

Comment

Aw! Congrats to Jason, a dad a second time around.
                    sigpic
                    Awesome sig by Laura

The randomess that is me

Comment

My thoughts exactly. Hubby?? And another child already - that is quick. On the other hand, kids cost money, so he may not be able to quit his role on SGA after all!

sigpic
                      Check out my SGA and Fringe fanfics on fanfiction.net

Comment

Morning Star! That has a nice ring to it!

WOW! Kid nr 2, but I suppose Lisa must move fast, she is not that young anymore
                        In that case, congrats Jason!!
                        And married?? Hmm, none of them is wearing a ring?

Anyway, she is one lucky woman to bed that man!

PB is down so no pic....sorry..

AMC Cute Stich!
                        Last edited by Lenas; 19 August 2008, 10:44 PM.
                        Spoiler:

Comment

Holy cow... another baby already? He's providing world with more cute babies Congrats, Jason

And cute Stitchon too
                          sigpic
                          ...thank God (or genes, whatever works for you) for hunks like JM, Alex O'Loughlin and Wentworth Miller... so there are hotties to drool over

Comment

Who wants to add text that would go to this particular picture?
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by AlbinoMonkeyC View Post

Spoiler:
                              http://i101.photobucket.com/albums/m51/AlbinoMonkeyC/Stichafing/CCI08192008_00000.jpg

frankie.

P.S.
                              They're great!

Whoa, that's definitely a huge bump... gonna be a big baby lol.

My thoughts exactly

Originally posted by starg8fans View Post
                              My thoughts exactly. Hubby?? And another child already - that is quick. On the other hand, kids cost money, so he may not be able to quit his role on SGA after all!
                              Haha, there goes our great minds thinking alike again Stars . I had a chuckle to myself there

And I love your thinking about him not quitting!!

We can but hope....

Originally posted by EvaB View Post
                              Who wants to add text that would go to this particular picture?
                              http://www.cranberryink.org/bconpix/jason/jason11.jpg
                              Haha, I wouldn't even try... the thing that came to mind is mose definitely derogitory to our Jase & I won't do it damn it, I just won't!!!

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by queen_hathor View Post
                                Haha, I wouldn't even try... the thing that came to mind is mose definitely derogitory to our Jase & I won't do it damn it, I just won't!!!
                                That was exactly the intention to give you that idea *evil laugh*

Oh sorry... that was my evil twin ... don't pay attention to her...

And one freaky image... (spoler for size)
                                Spoiler:
                                Last edited by EvaB; 20 August 2008, 03:42 AM.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X