No announcement yet.

Ronon Dex/Jason Momoa Thunk Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sorry, still no caps from Trinity. Guess this will have to do for now.

The Face, for your viewing pleasure.....
    On fighting:
    Farrah: "A swordsman does not fear death, if he dies with honor."
    Dr. Who: "Then he's an idiot."

Comment

Originally posted by TheGreatCatOfRe
      Here's some great pics! Everyone have a nice day!

Must get ready for work now!
      WHOAH!!! Now that's better than any cup of coffee!!!!
      Purple's Biggest Fan
      A Purple Creation

Atlantis Dex Style

Dex Devil

Comment

OMG! Blue~that picture! Him! Shirtless! Fake ocean in background! That's just {THUNK}! (izded.)
        "You are a distraction who is permanently distracted."~ Ohhhhh...sparkly...
        "Well, we came, we saw, we got spanked."-Harper (Andromeda)
        Don't shake that. It's liable to blow up.~L.
        Ewww! What's that mess on the floor? I think my sanity just broke.
        "My ovaries are exploding with maternal instinct..." Partylikeits1984 on DH's character on Traders
        Even if the voices in my head aren't real, they have some pretty good ideas.
        Very smart people intimidate me. And turn me on. Do you see my problem in the dating game?~Aurore
        (Same boat. Small World. ~ r-h)

Comment

Originally posted by ra-hanna
          OMG! Blue~that picture! Him! Shirtless! Fake ocean in background! That's just {THUNK}! (izded.)
          Ack! Call the medics! Woman down......smelling salts please!

Blue, you must be more careful about posting "those" pics early in the day.

Edit: Wait, TheGreatCat posted those pics first, so BOTH of you, be more careful!
          On fighting:

Comment

Originally posted by Sunkissed_stargate_traveller
            Hey all! I dont really thunk for Jason but i stumbled across these pics and he looks very cute ... thought i might share

in these shots he somehow reminds me of Legolas .. dont ask why .. *runs for the hills*
            THANK YOU from those of us who do Thunk Momoa
            Purple's Biggest Fan
            A Purple Creation

Atlantis Dex Style

Dex Devil

Comment

Originally posted by Lida
              Sorry, still no caps from Trinity. Guess this will have to do for now.

The Face, for your viewing pleasure.....
              My Eyes thank you
              Purple's Biggest Fan
              A Purple Creation

Atlantis Dex Style

Dex Devil

Comment

LOL!

Comment

Originally posted by Sunkissed_stargate_traveller
                  Hey all! I dont really thunk for Jason but i stumbled across these pics and he looks very cute ... thought i might share

in these shots he somehow reminds me of Legolas .. dont ask why .. *runs for the hills*
                  Great Pics, thanks so much. I haven't found any pics on this next eps. Do you think they are keeping them out on purpose? Seems to be a lot going on with this story arc later on in the season.

Thanks again, love these!

Comment

Rubber Ducky Cam????? Hmmmmm, where can I get one of those?

Comment

Great Pics, thanks so much. I haven't found any pics on this next eps. Do you think they are keeping them out on purpose? Seems to be a lot going on with this story arc later on in the season.

Thanks again, love these!
                      You're welcome

Most sites have/get the same prieview pics but heres something courtesy of another thread. http://sg-atlantis.emedian.net/s208.html have fun feastin ur eyes on those

Check out stargate_pad; a pairing a day for the stargate fandom!

Comment

Really good one huh LOL!!!!
                        Don't ya wish he would just sneeze...oopps did I say that out loud Boy am I gonna get in trouble for that one!!
                        Purple's Biggest Fan
                        A Purple Creation

Atlantis Dex Style

Dex Devil

Comment

Originally posted by Blue007
                          Don't ya wish he would just sneeze...oopps did I say that out loud Boy am I gonna get in trouble for that one!!
                          Blue, just what am I going to do with you!!!!! I guess we'll just have to let JM take you over his knee.....oh dear, now you have me saying all the wrong things!

He and his mom better have GREAT senses of humor.
                          On fighting:

Comment

Originally posted by Blue007
                            SNORT!

Comment

Rubber Ducky Cam????? Hmmmmm, where can I get one of those?
                              I'm working on mass producing them. LOL. Today must be picture day. Every thread I go to has a link to those wonderful pictures of the cast. Of course it helps that every thread I've been in is a either a thunk or ship thread. (I suddenly have the kids song "picture pages" running through my head. Oh well, guess its better than the muppets. Doh! now I did it.)I've *izded* twice so far. Once for JM's pics on this thread and another for seeing David Hewlett in jeans. Guh! And Lida, thanks for the smelling salts but don't be too hard on blue and the others. I am a professionalthunker® so I'm always prepared for such encounters with my certified thunkgear™.
                              Headgear, check.
                              Keyboard cover for the drool, check.
                              Thunkbelt to keep me from landing face down and drowning in a puddle of drool, check!
                              "You are a distraction who is permanently distracted."~ Ohhhhh...sparkly...
                              "Well, we came, we saw, we got spanked."-Harper (Andromeda)
                              Don't shake that. It's liable to blow up.~L.
                              Ewww! What's that mess on the floor? I think my sanity just broke.
                              "My ovaries are exploding with maternal instinct..." Partylikeits1984 on DH's character on Traders
                              Even if the voices in my head aren't real, they have some pretty good ideas.
                              Very smart people intimidate me. And turn me on. Do you see my problem in the dating game?~Aurore
                              (Same boat. Small World. ~ r-h)

Comment

I'm working on mass producing them. LOL. Today must be picture day. Every thread I go to has a link to those wonderful pictures of the cast. Of course it helps that every thread I've been in is a either a thunk or ship thread. (I suddenly have the kids song "picture pages" running through my head. Oh well, guess its better than the muppets. Doh! now I did it.)I've *izded* twice so far. Once for JM's pics on this thread and another for seeing David Hewlett in jeans. Guh! And Lida, thanks for the smelling salts but don't be too hard on blue and the others. I am a professionalthunker® so I'm always prepared for such encounters with my certified thunkgear™.
                                Headgear, check.
                                Keyboard cover for the drool, check.
                                Thunkbelt to keep me from landing face down and drowning in a puddle of drool, check!
                                ROFL

You are a professional thunker?????? Did you need to attend school for that? If so, could you recommend a good one for me.....I'm always spewing coffee, running out of Kleenex, landing on hard surfaces, without a hemet. The ER is getting quite tired of my visits.
                                On fighting:

Comment

Working...
                                X