No announcement yet.

Ronon Dex/Jason Momoa Thunk Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Just stopped in to say how much I enjoyed last nights eps. Here's a thunk pic!

Comment

Here's a sweet pic!

Comment

Originally posted by TheGreatCatOfRe
        Here's a sweet pic!

ANY picture with that face on it is SWEET
        Purple's Biggest Fan
        A Purple Creation

Atlantis Dex Style

Dex Devil

Comment

Well, I regret to say, NO screen caps. I did everything I was supposed too, and it still won't work. PHEW!

I'm going to figure this out.....only thing is, I'm running out of time.

I'll go search for some more thunk.....this thread is getting too thin.....we need more THUNK! Which means MORE JASON!
          On fighting:
          Farrah: "A swordsman does not fear death, if he dies with honor."
          Dr. Who: "Then he's an idiot."

Comment

No new pics??????

It's not the best quality, but that face so beautiful, I had to post it.
            On fighting:

Comment

I have some screen caps ready I'll post when I get home. This thread will take off in time, the others were slow and really just got going last winter.

Too bad about your system not working. All these eps will be on several times during the break this fall, which is coming way toooo fast for me. Tuesday night all the eps will be on again of Atlantis that is.

Comment

Thanks TheGreatCat. I'm not having a good day....you have a way of making me feel better. Thanks!

And I'm not giving up on the screen caps, but I may have to be away for a while, so I may not get the chance to redo the originals.
                On fighting:

Comment

Dex: "Sheesh, I have a few too many drinks with an old bud, and already I'm being labeled. Tough crowd. "

(Just teasing )
                  On fighting:

Comment

Any oldie but a goodie
                    Purple's Biggest Fan
                    A Purple Creation

Atlantis Dex Style

Dex Devil

Comment

mm...wonder when I'll get Lida's package...I sure could use some new hair ties.
                      Purple's Biggest Fan
                      A Purple Creation

Atlantis Dex Style

Dex Devil

Comment

Originally posted by Blue007

mm...wonder when I'll get Lida's package...I sure could use some new hair ties.
                        ROFL

IF he gets them, I promise he'll love them! They were made especially for athletes, with lots of hair, and when used correctly, they REALLY hold and look great!

I was very lucky to help the manufacturer with a few ideas, and that's how I got so many "limited edition" pieces. Anyway, I hope JM does eventually try them.
                        On fighting:

Comment

Here's some great pics! Everyone have a nice day!

Must get ready for work now!

Comment

Originally posted by TheGreatCatOfRe
                            Here's some great pics! Everyone have a nice day!

Must get ready for work now!
                            Thank you!!!! What a nice way to start the day!

(wonders if this will post, as 3 previous attempts at posting have failed.)
                            On fighting:

Comment

Hey all! I dont really thunk for Jason but i stumbled across these pics and he looks very cute ... thought i might share

in these shots he somehow reminds me of Legolas .. dont ask why .. *runs for the hills*

Check out stargate_pad; a pairing a day for the stargate fandom!

Comment

Originally posted by Sunkissed_stargate_traveller
                                Hey all! I dont really thunk for Jason but i stumbled across these pics and he looks very cute ... thought i might share

in these shots he somehow reminds me of Legolas .. dont ask why .. *runs for the hills*
                                Fabulous pics!!!!!! Thank you so much for sharing and please, don't run!
                                On fighting:

Comment

Working...
                                X