Ronon Dex/Jason Momoa Thunk Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Salamas View Post
    That took you a while to realize didn't it? Yeah, my sleep pattern is fudged up. I zonked out at 10pm last night and woke up at 6.15am...

Which isn't a bad thing. I'm glad I have all of us tuned into school hours already (thanks to the spa, where the day started with stretching - exercises, not in bed - at 7 a.m.). Which means that I'm in bed at 10:30 myself. It's great not having to rush in the morning!

Originally posted by Lenas View Post
    Speaking of model thingy - I have this as my desktop for the moment:
    http://i277.photobucket.com/albums/k...Reunion216.jpg

And one of my co workers (a woman of course) just went WOW! who is that? I said, a character in a scifi show, and she said "really I thought it was a fashion show or something, he looks like a model" - LOL! Yes, he is hot and that should have been one whumpy cat walk!

So, its early morning for you of course Sal! I'm a bit slow..
    Of course, he was a model before he got into acting. You can still tell, the way he's standing with his arms crossed, making his arms even bigger...

Here's some shots I capped from a youtube video where Jason was modeling - Bring Momoa back, or something like it. Sorry for the quality, but I think these illustrate our point very well.

And this is him goofing around in between shots.

sigpic
    Check out my SGA and Fringe fanfics on fanfiction.net

Comment

Originally posted by queen_hathor View Post

Spoiler:
      Haha, where to start...or more to the point where to stop, pesky PG line and all!

Anything he wants, but preferably something small that would take a while to eat Oh and something runny which may need some cleaning up!!! *fans self*
      Thanks for that, queen, don't think I'll get out of the gutter anytime soon with images like this in my head...

sigpic

Comment

Those shots from the video are yum! He looks so good in a suit! I really wanna know where the photos from that shoot ended up!
        sigpic
        Awesome sig by Laura
        "We're eating stardust" ~Mr. R

The randomess that is me
        Nibbles Zane Ducky Pixie Ace Bunny Sally Hunter Kitty

Comment

Those shots from the video are yum! He looks so good in a suit! I really wanna know where the photos from that shoot ended up!
          Sorry, can't help you there. I don't read any magazine where 3/4 of the pages are ads... which makes me the absolute fashion moron.

sigpic

Comment

*waves*
            Hello to all of you!!!!! *huggles*

Awesome pics stars!!!!
            My absolutely amazing sigs are by the very talented CazzBlade, scifan, Susanne, Fainne, Gate Medic, kali1, Pandora, AddyQ, Pic, csom, Stef, Spacemonkey_J., Icarium, Donna Booth, Rachel-Kree, Jill, Torri,
            Achaja, LiliJ, Kazbaby, Dr. Jackson, Maccie, Snowball, Camy, CKO and Luciana!!!

Comment

Originally posted by starg8fans View Post
              Sorry, can't help you there. I don't read any magazine where 3/4 of the pages are ads... which makes me the absolute fashion moron.
              I'm a fashion moron too don't worry. All my clothes are from the same store They're pretty recent shots though, he's got the arm tat. Maybe his mom would know...

sigpic
              Awesome sig by Laura

The randomess that is me

Comment

Originally posted by putschki1969 View Post
                *waves*

Awesome pics stars!!!!
                Hi, puts! And thanks.

I'm a fashion moron too don't worry. All my clothes are from the same store They're pretty recent shots though, he's got the arm tat. Maybe his mom would know...

Well, I can hardly remember when I bought my last 'proper' clothes. I mean, apart from sweatsuits and T-Shirts...

And yes, I'm sure his Mom would know. *sighs* Where's Lah when you need her?

sigpic

Comment

I saw that vid

Yummy, every one of them

Thanks for that, queen, don't think I'll get out of the gutter anytime soon with images like this in my head...
                  Hehe, you're welcome

I can't get it out of my head now!!! I'm doing way too much multi-tasking and failing miserably at everything!!!

Originally posted by putschki1969 View Post
                  *waves*
                  Hey puts *waves*

Bad timing, I gotta go but will catch up with you later.

More Duet pics later, bye all *waves*

sigpic

Comment

I'm into fashion and I'd pay big money to see Jason struttin' the cat walk, oh baby!

Hi Puts! *huggles*

*hands over bib to qh* Bye !!

This is a nice - "if you want me, come and get it" look..

Spoiler:

Comment

Hi, puts! And thanks.

Well, I can hardly remember when I bought my last 'proper' clothes. I mean, apart from sweatsuits and T-Shirts...

And yes, I'm sure his Mom would know. *sighs* Where's Lah when you need her?
                      On a trip. Should be back tomorrow
                      sigpic
                      Awesome sig by Laura

The randomess that is me

Comment

I saw that vid

Yummy, every one of them
                        Spoiler:

Hehe, you're welcome

I can't get it out of my head now!!! I'm doing way too much multi-tasking and failing miserably at everything!!!

Hey puts *waves*

More Duet pics later, bye all *waves*
                        Great, I'm looking forward to that. And funny, I'll be off for a while as well. Work calls... See you later!

I'm into fashion and I'd pay big money to see Jason struttin' the cat walk, oh baby!

Hi Puts! *huggles*

http://i277.photobucket.com/albums/k...tl_404_426.jpg
                        Nice one! I sure know my answer to that invitation...

sigpic

Comment

http://i277.photobucket.com/albums/k...tl_404_426.jpg
                          Thanks Lenas I need it

How am I supposed to leave with pics like that???

*steadies self* OK, I'm definitely off for a while. Gotta do something 1st thoughhh... *bites his bottom lip* OK I'm done, he had some chocolate pudding on it!

*waves*

sigpic

Comment

Hi, puts! And thanks.
                            *waves*
                            You are welcome!

Hey puts *waves*

*huggles*
                            See ya later!!! *waves*

Hi Puts! *huggles*
                            *huggles back*

My absolutely amazing sigs are by the very talented CazzBlade, scifan, Susanne, Fainne, Gate Medic, kali1, Pandora, AddyQ, Pic, csom, Stef, Spacemonkey_J., Icarium, Donna Booth, Rachel-Kree, Jill, Torri,
                            Achaja, LiliJ, Kazbaby, Dr. Jackson, Maccie, Snowball, Camy, CKO and Luciana!!!

Comment

Here's some shots I capped from a youtube video where Jason was modeling - Bring Momoa back, or something like it. Sorry for the quality, but I think these illustrate our point very well.

http://i228.photobucket.com/albums/e...icture38_2.jpg

http://i228.photobucket.com/albums/e...icture39_2.jpg

http://i228.photobucket.com/albums/e...icture40_2.jpg

http://i228.photobucket.com/albums/e...icture41_2.jpg

http://i228.photobucket.com/albums/e...icture42_2.jpg
                              Oh! These are so amazing! I've seen one of them before, but the others are new to these eyes Thanks!!!! You wouldn't happen to have the YT url for that would you?
                              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by raduzhok View Post
                                Oh! These are so amazing! I've seen one of them before, but the others are new to these eyes Thanks!!!! You wouldn't happen to have the YT url for that would you?
                                Here it is: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yuU7luX0gLk

In fact, there are several videos about this particular photo shoot, another one of them is this one, very fittingly entitled 'What A Man'! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GMYwF...eature=related

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X