Clear All

Originally posted by putschki1969 View Post
    No worries
    Off topic

thanks very much
    by the way LOVE the banner
    Delicious ~ Silver

Comment

My absolutely amazing sigs are by the very talented CazzBlade, scifan, Susanne, Fainne, Gate Medic, kali1, Pandora, AddyQ, Pic, csom, Stef, Spacemonkey_J., Icarium, Donna Booth, Rachel-Kree, Jill, Torri,
      Achaja, LiliJ, Kazbaby, Dr. Jackson, Maccie, Snowball, Camy, CKO and Luciana!!!

Comment

Originally posted by silver-moon-dancer View Post
        thanks very much
        by the way LOVE the banner
        You are welcome!

Which one exactly? I have quite a few!
        My absolutely amazing sigs are by the very talented CazzBlade, scifan, Susanne, Fainne, Gate Medic, kali1, Pandora, AddyQ, Pic, csom, Stef, Spacemonkey_J., Icarium, Donna Booth, Rachel-Kree, Jill, Torri,

Comment

Double-thunk

Comment

ALL OF THEM, including ur pix!

Delicious ~ Silver

Comment

question how do u have that? Always having the banner under your message or pix, do u just always copy and paste it there or...?
              Delicious ~ Silver

Comment

ALL OF THEM, including ur pix!
                If you go to my profile (just click my name!) then you can look at my sig-album! Each and every one that I ever got is there!!!

question how do u have that? Always having the banner under your message or pix, do u just always copy and paste it there or...?
                Well...if you go to 'my controls' you will see an 'edit my signature' thingy...go there and you'll be able to add a pic there...it's as f you would make a post...just find a nice pic, put img tags around it and add it to the white space
                If you don't have a sig yet, you are very welcome to use one of mine!! just credit the person who made it I'll tell you whose work it is if you don't know

I hope this made sense to you...my English sucks and I am really bad with all the forum stuff

Comment

If you go to my profile (just click my name!) then you can look at my sig-album! Each and every one that I ever got is there!!!

Well...if you go to 'my controls' you will see an 'edit my signature' thingy...go there and you'll be able to add a pic there...it's as f you would make a post...just find a nice pic, put img tags around it and add it to the white space
                  If you don't have a sig yet, you are very welcome to use one of mine!! just credit the person who made it I'll tell you whose work it is if you don't know

I hope this made sense to you...my English sucks and I am really bad with all the forum stuff

Thanks so much for explaining that to me. No i dont think I have a sig, i know i know I'm such a newb(New person) by sig do u mean banner or...sorry, so yea I kinda might wanna steal one of yours, of course I'd give u credit. And ur English is fine!
                  Delicious ~ Silver

Comment

Thanks so much for explaining that to me. No i dont think I have a sig, i know i know I'm such a newb(New person) by sig do u mean banner or...sorry, so yea I kinda might wanna steal one of yours, of course I'd give u credit. And ur English is fine!
                    yeah, sig = banner...

Just look at my album and decide which one you want!! Tell me and I'll tell you who made it so you can credit that person! (you don't need to give ME credit I didn't make them!! some pretty amazing artists did!!)

You can ask around btw!!! Lots of people out there who are willing to do a sig for you!! You can make a special request!
                    But for the time being feel free to use one of mine!

Comment

Yeah, sig = banner... :d

just look at my album and decide which one you want!! Tell me and i'll tell you who made it so you can credit that person! (you don't need to give me credit i didn't make them!! Some pretty amazing artists did!!)

you can ask around btw!!! Lots of people out there who are willing to do a sig for you!! you can make a special request! :d
                      but for the time being feel free to use one of mine!
                      thanks!!!
                      Delicious ~ Silver

Comment

thanks!!!
                        You are welcome!!! And I feel quite honoured that you would choose one of mine *blushes*

Comment

sry probably dumb question but what does OT mean?
                          Sorry, I was running from thread to thread....

Comment

I am off now

It's way past my bedtime

Bye bye!!! *huggles*

Comment

Leaving you a bunch of pics

Comment

Comment

Working...
                                X