Ronon Dex/Jason Momoa Thunk Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by starg8fans View Post
    Good question. I was wondering about that as well. There was a short mention of shooting the scene in the spoilers... but all it mentions is a

Spoiler:
    'glacial lake'. Here's the whole sequence:

"Today we're shooting the entire Atlantis away team, looking like drowned rats, cowering atop a submerged Stargate. OK -- Joe, Rachel, and Jason are crouching, and look more like the glistening sea-panthers ... but I'm doing my part and representing for the bedraggled geeks with sinus problems. The interesting part of today's filming is that all this takes place in the studio! Jim Menard, who shot our 'A Dog's Breakfast' film, is having all sorts of fun with little P2 cameras and snorkel lenses and aquariums in a bid to turn our corner of the studio into a massive glacial lake. So they hose us down, we climb up on half a gate and (apart from the fish tank) they put the water and the scenery in later. ... Got to love that green-screen technology."
    (Actor David Hewlett, in a post at his blog)
    Ah! Thank you Stars! I was wondering... But still wondering!
    sigpic
    Awesome sig by Laura
    "We're eating stardust" ~Mr. R

The randomess that is me
    Nibbles Zane Ducky Pixie Ace Bunny Sally Hunter Kitty

Comment

Originally posted by Salamas View Post
      Ah! Thank you Stars! I was wondering... But still wondering!
      I'll keep watching the spoilers and will let you know if they give anything away.

And talking about spoilers - Broken Ties tomorrow!!!! We'll finally get to see the...

Spoiler:
      SWORD FIGHT!!

sigpic
      Check out my SGA and Fringe fanfics on fanfiction.net

Comment

I'll keep watching the spoilers and will let you know if they give anything away.

And talking about spoilers - Broken Ties tomorrow!!!! We'll finally get to see the...

Spoiler:
        SWORD FIGHT!!

Thanks darling! Oh and welcome home!

Eeeee! Broken Ties!
        sigpic
        Awesome sig by Laura

The randomess that is me

Comment

Thanks darling! Oh and welcome home!

Eeeee! Broken Ties!
          I know! I'm so excited! Although I think I'm gonna go as well... I think you know which scene I'm talking about!

Don't worry, non- picture under the tags.

Spoiler:

*swoons at finger p0rn*

Uh... looks like some prop guy forgot to tie him to the chair here! Hey, we want bondage!

There we go, much better...

sigpic

Comment

I know! I'm so excited! Although I think I'm gonna go as well... I think you know which scene I'm talking about!

Don't worry, non- picture under the tags.

Spoiler:
            http://i228.photobucket.com/albums/ee84/starg8fans/Season%205%20Caps/still1216143506.jpg

*swoons at finger p0rn*

http://i228.photobucket.com/albums/e...1216081775.jpg

Uh... looks like some prop guy forgot to tie him to the chair here! Hey, we want bondage!

http://i228.photobucket.com/albums/e...%20Caps/10.jpg

There we go, much better...
            Mmmmm *drools* So YUM! I know I'm going to squee and cover my eyes. It'll be a blast!
            sigpic
            Awesome sig by Laura

The randomess that is me

Comment

Mmmmm *drools* So YUM! I know I'm going to squee and cover my eyes. It'll be a blast!
              I'm sure it will be. I'm just glad I got home in time, if I had to wait for this download as long as for The Seed I'd go stark raving mad! Or rather, even stark raving madder than I am already...

sigpic

Comment

Spoiler:

Oh, and puts, the story about the dreads is that Ronon gets to keep them. It appears that SciFi vetoed the decision to cut them off in Broken Ties. Which is kinda strange, because they were a bit hesitant at first to have a character with dreads on the show. And I don't get why the station has so much say where plotlines are concerned, but that's the way it is. They had a $10,000 wig made for Jason, which he's gonna wear for the rest of the season - and hopefully next season as well! *crosses fingers for S6*
                What a relief!!!!
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by raduzhok View Post
                  What a relief!!!!
                  At first I though so, too, but then it would have made for an awesome scene for Ronon to 'mutilate' himself in that way. And he could have regrown them again. I think his early dreads looked really cute.

But then - 'cute' is not really the look we're looking for in Ronon, are we? And it would probably take years for them to grow back to a decent length.

I'm just glad his hair looks okay in the episodes. In the pre-season stills it looked really fake and weird. And in the last two eps that was just the stunt wig! Which is probably the reason why he's worn the hair tied back all the time.

Still, the new wig looks pretty good in the Broken Ties previews, where Ronon wears his dreads open. You can sure see the difference to the other wig, that was just a mass of tangles.
                  Spoiler:

sigpic

Comment

*waves*

Oh, and puts, the story about the dreads is that Ronon gets to keep them. It appears that SciFi vetoed the decision to cut them off in Broken Ties. Which is kinda strange, because they were a bit hesitant at first to have a character with dreads on the show. And I don't get why the station has so much say where plotlines are concerned, but that's the way it is. They had a $10,000 wig made for Jason, which he's gonna wear for the rest of the season - and hopefully next season as well! *crosses fingers for S6*
                    Thanks for the explanation
                    My absolutely amazing sigs are by the very talented CazzBlade, scifan, Susanne, Fainne, Gate Medic, kali1, Pandora, AddyQ, Pic, csom, Stef, Spacemonkey_J., Icarium, Donna Booth, Rachel-Kree, Jill, Torri,
                    Achaja, LiliJ, Kazbaby, Dr. Jackson, Maccie, Snowball, Camy, CKO and Luciana!!!

Comment

Thanks Stars I do feel better but I overslept so I am just a bit out of it right now I'll get over that too soon
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by dragongirl View Post
                        Thanks Stars I do feel better but I overslept so I am just a bit out of it right now I'll get over that too soon
                        *hands DG a cup of coffee* I know, oversleeping is almost as bad as undersleeping! Especially if you have low blood pressure.
                        Anyway, hurray for feeling better!

sigpic

Comment

A few pics:

*back to lurking*
                          My absolutely amazing sigs are by the very talented CazzBlade, scifan, Susanne, Fainne, Gate Medic, kali1, Pandora, AddyQ, Pic, csom, Stef, Spacemonkey_J., Icarium, Donna Booth, Rachel-Kree, Jill, Torri,

Comment

Originally posted by putschki1969 View Post
                            A few pics:

Spoiler:
                            <snip>

*back to lurking*
                            No, don't go lurking! *clings*

sigpic

Comment

No, don't go lurking! *clings*
                              *huggles*

Feeling tired and depressed...*sobs* The weather sucks

Comment

Originally posted by putschki1969 View Post
                                *huggles*

Feeling tired and depressed...*sobs* The weather sucks
                                Poor thing! *squishiehuggles* Here, have some sunshine shots, hope they help to make you feel better.

And if this is not enough, get a tub of ice cream and put on some Beach Boys music, then come back and look at them again.

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X