No announcement yet.

Ronon Dex/Jason Momoa Thunk Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

LOVE the siggy's PM....please feel free to snurch anytime. I really think they are way cute! Besides, Dex a day, is much better than an apple aday, dontcha think?
    On fighting:
    Farrah: "A swordsman does not fear death, if he dies with honor."
    Dr. Who: "Then he's an idiot."

Comment

nice siggys there PM
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Potions_Mistress
        okay...from Lida's doctor/labcoat piccy...i came up with an idea for two siggys

Enjoy!

LOL, good one PM!

Comment

Lawyer Off Camera: "So Purple, according to the statement you made on September 13, 2005, you were in BED with our suspect here, Ronan Dex. May I ask you to repeat to the jury what you said you were doing there?"
          Ronan: "Go ahead, sweetie, tell them the truth."
          stellar sig by the one and only Purple

Comment

lol! cute Baby

oh and everyone, feel free to snurch my siggys

i either have to stop making siggys, delete some stuff off of my PB or get another PB account
            sigpic

Comment

Hello everyone..
              Just stopping by to say HI!
              and that I do support Ronon Dex/Jason Mamoa!
              I think he is just awesome..and he has contributed greatly to the overall dynamic of the team, especially his bond with Teyla....for me, not in a shippy sense, but more of a brother/sister relationship...

Anyways, don't see too much spoilers for Ronon this second half..I really want to see him kick some major Wraith butt....I want to see that ruthless Ronon that will stir things up...I mean common, are we expected to believe that only after a couple of months he is going to turn softy and mellow on us? Please......if his character is to stand a chance especially now if Amanda comes into the picture, we need to see him go against the odds and against the rule..put some controversy and mix the pot a little...
              Do you guys feel the same way about his character?
              On another note, I hope bigger and better things come along for Jason! He is just too fine to let go by!
              sigpic

Comment

oh, i hear a song coming on....
                I'm a model and you know what I mean..
                I do my little turn on the cat walk...yeah on the catwalk...

Comment

BABY!!!!! Where have you been???? I've missed you!!!!! Welcome back to the JM adoration palace.....licking the floor is not mandatory.
                  On fighting:
                  Farrah: "A swordsman does not fear death, if he dies with honor."
                  Dr. Who: "Then he's an idiot."

Comment

Originally posted by Baby

Lawyer Off Camera: "So Purple, according to the statement you made on September 13, 2005, you were in BED with our suspect here, Ronan Dex. May I ask you to repeat to the jury what you said you were doing there?"
                    Ronan: "Go ahead, sweetie, tell them the truth."
                    OMG, what happens in the bedroom stays in the bedroom!! But you all know what I like so you can just imagine that it was wet and wild!!

LOL Baby you are gonna get me in so much trouble. I can PM you with a few senarios though!!.......
                    *waves to Baby, missed you hussie*
                    Last edited by purpletoo1; 06 November 2005, 02:18 PM.

Comment

"Yeah, I slept in my clothes. How could you tell?? I also threw myself with the clothes on into the washer and spin cycle. You know, the life of a Runner, I don't even have time to do laundry."

Comment

Originally posted by Camy
                        Hello everyone..
                        Just stopping by to say HI!
                        and that I do support Ronon Dex/Jason Mamoa!
                        I think he is just awesome..and he has contributed greatly to the overall dynamic of the team, especially his bond with Teyla....for me, not in a shippy sense, but more of a brother/sister relationship...

Anyways, don't see too much spoilers for Ronon this second half..I really want to see him kick some major Wraith butt....I want to see that ruthless Ronon that will stir things up...I mean common, are we expected to believe that only after a couple of months he is going to turn softy and mellow on us? Please......if his character is to stand a chance especially now if Amanda comes into the picture, we need to see him go against the odds and against the rule..put some controversy and mix the pot a little...
                        Do you guys feel the same way about his character?
                        On another note, I hope bigger and better things come along for Jason! He is just too fine to let go by!
                        Hi Camy! Yes, but do you think he is hot? !!! Thunking in progress!! LOL

Comment

Originally posted by Lida
                          BABY!!!!! Where have you been???? I've missed you!!!!! Welcome back to the JM adoration palace.....licking the floor is not mandatory.
                          Ah I missed you guys too!
                          I'm afraid it's Mere's fault, you can all blame her.
                          (Love ya Mere!) but I joined that Nanowrimo project.
                          Actually, Mere, I have to thank you because I hadn't written in a long time, hadn't felt the pressure of a deadline (except for work related things) in a long time, and it's actually exhilarating. I like it.
                          I'll pop in when I can to add my goofiness... just don't forget me!!!

Comment

Originally posted by purpletoo1
                            OMG, what happens in the bedroom stays in the bedroom!! But you all know what I like so you can just imagine that it was wet and wild!!

LOL Baby you are gonna get me in so much trouble. I can PM you with a few senarios though!!.......
                            *waves to Baby, missed you hussie*
                            Court of law! We say you have to kiss and tell! (Ronan said it's alright, he's got nothing to hide.)
                            *big hugs to Purple..*

Comment

Originally posted by Baby
                              Ah I missed you guys too!
                              I'm afraid it's Mere's fault, you can all blame her.
                              (Love ya Mere!) but I joined that Nanowrimo project.
                              Actually, Mere, I have to thank you because I hadn't written in a long time, hadn't felt the pressure of a deadline (except for work related things) in a long time, and it's actually exhilarating. I like it.
                              I'll pop in when I can to add my goofiness... just don't forget me!!!
                              OMG, I was wondering and so was Blue if you had gone and gotten yourself into that!! Hurray and good for you!! Hope you do well!! Don't stay away too much, we need you. Not many left without you! Cat is MIA. Don't you do that to me too!

Comment

It's the Six-Zillion-Dollar Man!
                                (you know, inflation, I'm sure all those parts cost a lot more to make)

Comment

Working...
                                X