• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Lahela View Post
    Always *hug*
    *huggles*

Big scary space weevil???
    Yup yup. I has to go to work... Me saaaad. Lah, if Wolvie is suddenly beamed out I'm borrowing him to help Nibbles move boxes in the archives...

I can move 'em myself...
    Goes faster with two...I is off now. *huggles all around* Ta ta. Till 3pm...
    sigpic
    Awesome sig by Laura
    "We're eating stardust" ~Mr. R

The randomess that is me
    Nibbles Zane Ducky Pixie Ace Bunny Sally Hunter Kitty

Comment

Originally posted by Salamas View Post
      *huggles*

Yup yup. I has to go to work... Me saaaad. Lah, if Wolvie is suddenly beamed out I'm borrowing him to help Nibbles move boxes in the archives...

http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y28...stcoat/owm.jpg
      I can move 'em myself...
      Goes faster with two...I is off now. *huggles all around* Ta ta. Till 3pm...
      No problem hon! have a god day

Nibbles, just remember - if Wolvie helps, the job gets done more quickly > beer sooner!
      sigpic

Comment

*drops in*
        "morning" everyone

Seems like everyone is having a busy day? I'm at work - so mostly lurking.

Stars(since Sweden is out - I hope Germany wins!)

And that pic with the hot jacket - I think it's from the first "Todd" ep - can't remember what's it called - the one when he and Shep escapes the Genii togheter?

More jacket and gun and even some fingers..

Spoiler:

Comment

Originally posted by Lenas View Post
          *drops in*
          "morning" everyone

Seems like everyone is having a busy day? I'm at work - so mostly lurking.

Stars(since Sweden is out - I hope Germany wins!)

And that pic with the hot jacket - I think it's from the first "Todd" ep - can't remember what's it called - the one when he and Shep escapes the Genii togheter?

http://i277.photobucket.com/albums/k...und929_jpg.jpg
          We're hoping for a Germany/Spain final I don't care between them who wins though

*wonders what Ronon would make of football (soccer)*
          sigpic

Comment

We're hoping for a Germany/Spain final I don't care between them who wins though

*wonders what Ronon would make of football (soccer)*
            That would be a good final!

Hiihiii! I wonder - maybe hockey is more a game for him, hard and tough
            Spoiler:

Comment

http://i277.photobucket.com/albums/k...und929_jpg.jpg

The first ep we see Todd in is Common Ground
              sigpic

Comment

That would be a good final!

Hiihiii! I wonder - maybe hockey is more a game for him, hard and tough
                I was always figuring him for more of a rugby player.

Had an idea for a Shep/Ronon crack fic while playing golf today. Will probably have to wait until I'm on holiday, though. Which is only five days away! *panics*

sigpic
                Check out my SGA and Fringe fanfics on fanfiction.net

Comment

Originally posted by dragongirl View Post
                  The first ep we see Todd in is Common Ground
                  That's the one DG!!
                  I love that ep! Much emotional whump and angry staring for Ronon (and I like Todd)

Spoiler:

Comment

Originally posted by starg8fans View Post
                    I was always figuring him for more of a rugby player.

Had an idea for a Shep/Ronon crack fic while playing golf today. Will probably have to wait until I'm on holiday, though. Which is only five days away! *panics*

http://i228.photobucket.com/albums/e...-3x17-0878.jpg
                    What's a crack fic?

(I just have to ask - it cracks me up, or are they on crack or something completely else?)

My vaccation starts on friday
                    Spoiler:

Comment

What's a crack fic?

(I just have to ask - it cracks me up, or are they on crack or something completely else?)

My vaccation starts on friday
                      It's a mixture of both. It's when the character behave really silly or get into really weird situations.

This Friday? That's our last day of school, too. But we don't leave until Sunday, so technically it isn't a vacation until then. At least not for me.

Last edited by starg8fans; 25 June 2008, 03:19 AM.

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Salamas View Post
                        I've finally ordered season 3 for myself. And I have a sore throat...
                        Sal, you better watch out with that throat. I don't want to alarm you, but a girl who was a at a sleepover with my daughter last weekend just came down with strep throat. And that's no laughing matter. All the other moms hope now that our girls didn't catch it. Not this close to the holidays...

It's really tough on the poor girl, though, because she's leaving, and now she's missing out on the last days with her friends.
                        Last edited by starg8fans; 25 June 2008, 03:35 AM.

sigpic

Comment

Sorry for triple posting, but I wanted to share this pic I found among the Return I caps when I was hunting for that coat. As you will notice, he's only wearing a vest in this one, which threw me off track. Well, that and the expression on his face. *inches towards gutter*

sigpic

Comment

It's a mixture of both. It's when the character behave really silly or get into really weird situations.

This Friday? That's our last day of school, too. But we don't leave until Sunday, so technically it isn't a vacation until then. At least not for me.

http://i228.photobucket.com/albums/e...b9e124ahz8.jpg
                            Silly, silly, that sounds like fun!

This friday!!!!

Still in school? My kids last day was....almost two weeks ago now, lucky them!
                            Spoiler:

Comment

Silly, silly, that sounds like fun!

This friday!!!!

Still in school? My kids last day was....almost two weeks ago now, lucky them!
                              Actually, the German kids here only get out of school around the first of August, and then they get 6 weeks off. We have 7 weeks (from late June until Aug 20) because we don't get time off for Pentecost (early June) like the Bavarian schools.

Beach picture to get back on topic.

sigpic

Comment

Sorry for triple posting, but I wanted to share this pic I found among the Return I caps when I was hunting for that coat. As you will notice, he's only wearing a vest in this one, which threw me off track. Well, that and the expression on his face. *inches towards gutter*

-leaps into the gutter headfirst-
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X