No announcement yet.

Ronon Dex/Jason Momoa Thunk Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

we were actually married in Juliet's summer home!
    and I LOVE Venice!
    sigpic

Comment

Hey, Snowy, I see you lurking. What's been happening at your end, girl?

(This should get her attention...)

sigpic
      Check out my SGA and Fringe fanfics on fanfiction.net

Comment

I'll catch up on sleep Fri (since I only work Mon-Thur) so on Fri I will sleep in not haveing to worry about gettingup in time to get myself ready for work.

I love getting my car fixed

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by dragongirl View Post
          I'll catch up on sleep Fri (since I only work Mon-Thur) so on Fri I will sleep in not haveing to worry about gettingup in time to get myself ready for work.

I could not make it till Friday. LOL

please tell me you're joking about loving getting your car fixed???

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by mrscopterdoc View Post
            we were actually married in Juliet's summer home!
            and I LOVE Venice!
            It is an incredible city, isn't it? My family has been going on vacation there for over 40 years, and I never tire of visiting Venice. I really like to go in the afternoon, and stay until late at night when most of the tourists have left. It's also even more romantic in the dark when you can't see the how derelict some of the buildings are...

Not to mention the fact that they have great food in Italy.

sigpic

Comment

Well I am pretty good at surviving on little sleep I am a very light sleeper and things wake mr constantly so I haven't had a full nights sleep in years.

And No I don't like paying to get my car fixed and I would rather never have to fix my car but when it messes up I love it when I get in my car after it is fixed and driving off without worring about whatever problem you had when the car was brought in.
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by starg8fans View Post
                It is an incredible city, isn't it? My family has been going on vacation there for over 40 years, and I never tire of visiting Venice. I really like to go in the afternoon, and stay until late at night when most of the tourists have left. It's also even more romantic in the dark when you can't see the how derelict some of the buildings are...

Not to mention the fact that they have great food in Italy.
                Venice at night is my favorite city in the world. I wish I could go back more often.

Well I am pretty good at surviving on little sleep I am a very light sleeper and things wake mr constantly so I haven't had a full nights sleep in years.

And No I don't like paying to get my car fixed and I would rather never have to fix my car but when it messes up I love it when I get in my car after it is fixed and driving off without worring about whatever problem you had when the car was brought in.

I'm not a good sleeper either.

ok that makes sense. LOL

sigpic

Comment

Yes it does but I am still crazy oh I want to go to bed right now but need to get my car fixed it is a shame there is no one who could take it and then drop it back off for me when it was done so I didn't have to go myself.
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by mrscopterdoc View Post
                    Venice at night is my favorite city in the world. I wish I could go back more often.

I'm not a good sleeper either.

ok that makes sense. LOL

http://i285.photobucket.com/albums/l...runner1027.jpg
                    Same here. Guess it runs in the family. The slightest disturbance keeps me awake. And I'm usually up early no matter when I go to bed. At least I've been able to use earplugs ever since the kids were old enough not to need me at night. They help a lot.

Sleepy pic...

sigpic

Comment

Yes it does but I am still crazy oh I want to go to bed right now but need to get my car fixed it is a shame there is no one who could take it and then drop it back off for me when it was done so I didn't have to go myself.
                      Couldn't you at least take a quick nap before you have to go?

sigpic

Comment

There are some places that do that. where is your dad and brother? they can't help you today?

sigpic

Comment

mm a nap I could maybe do that it is still an hour and a half before the place opens

and My brother and Dad both left for work at around 5:30 My dad going to work at a prison Laundry cneter he keeps all the washers and dryers running so that the cons (they are small petty criminals minaml securety) can do the laundry they need to do and my Brother works for the same company as me but he works days.

I like the nap Idea maybe I will go and do that now I'll be back on later in the day around like 1 or 1:30 (my time)
                          sigpic

Comment

mm a nap I could maybe do that it is still an hour and a half before the place opens

and My brother and Dad both left for work at around 5:30 My dad going to work at a prison Laundry cneter he keeps all the washers and dryers running so that the cons (they are small petty criminals minaml securety) can do the laundry they need to do and my Brother works for the same company as me but he works days.

I like the nap Idea maybe I will go and do that now I'll be back on later in the day around like 1 or 1:30 (my time)
                            Hope you'll manage some rest. Sweet dreams, and see you later!

sigpic

Comment

bye DG I will see you back here for poker!
                              sigpic

Comment

Nice! I'll save that kind of stuff for when we're on holiday in Italy. They have a spa there where they do body scrubs with sea salt and oil. Pure heaven, I can tell you.
                                Hmmmmmmmmmmm I KNEW i'd been missing something!

Recently had to spend $600 on brakes for mine! it hurts to fill the gas tank, and then to pay for a repair is even worse! can we say OUCH!!! but heck I love my car.
                                Same here. Guess it runs in the family. The slightest disturbance keeps me awake. And I'm usually up early no matter when I go to bed. At least I've been able to use earplugs ever since the kids were old enough not to need me at night. They help a lot.

Sleepy pic...

I sleep next to a hubby who used to snore profusely.... now he uses a cpap and that is quieter. There was a time during the snoring I considered separate bedrooms. He was LOUD!!!
                                Ok to be on topic...
                                S&R -
                                Spoiler:
                                Love S&R and loved Ronon in it. He wouldn't leave sheppard when ordered to, carried teyla around and did it all looking drool-worthy!

Comment

Working...
                                X