Ronon Dex/Jason Momoa Thunk Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hey guys!

We made a new short the other day, called Teal'c and Ronon. Find out what happens when Ronon makes the mistake of splashing Teal'c.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hsQzvucL_wI

Enjoy and I hope you're well!
    Sig by LadyBozi

Comment

That was funny do you get bored often?
      sigpic

Comment

What a way to start the day! Great new Ronon game (loved the pics, copter and DG - hope we can play that together some time!), new sneak peek, new promo and new Black Hawk video. Maybe time zones isn't such a bad thing after all. You guys rock!

If you're interested, I've started to post a Shep/Ronon team fic (a tag to The Last Man) on ff.net. Here's the link: http://www.fanfiction.net/s/4336518/1/Oxygen

Don't know if I'll have a chance to look in again, hubby and I have an alumni weekend from the school where we met. Happy playing, and I'm looking forward to catch up later!

And no, you can't come, even if you dress up.

sigpic
        Check out my SGA and Fringe fanfics on fanfiction.net

Comment

Originally posted by starg8fans View Post
          What a way to start the day! Great new Ronon game (loved the pics, copter and DG - hope we can play that together some time!), new sneak peek, new promo and new Black Hawk video. Maybe time zones isn't such a bad thing after all. You guys rock!

If you're interested, I've started to post a Shep/Ronon team fic (a tag to The Last Man) on ff.net. Here's the link: http://www.fanfiction.net/s/4336518/1/Oxygen

Don't know if I'll have a chance to look in again, hubby and I have an alumni weekend from the school where we met. Happy playing, and I'm looking forward to catch up later!

http://i228.photobucket.com/albums/e...headcocked.jpg

The new game was fun and hopefully we can all get a time to be on and play some.

I'll go over and have a look at the fic (need something to do still have a few more hours before I can go to bed)

Have fun during the weekend Star

and poor thing you if you want you can come and keep me company Shark is dozeing in the loveseat and not helping me stay awak at all.
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by starg8fans View Post

http://i228.photobucket.com/albums/e...headcocked.jpg

Great fic Stars!

Have a great weekend! Poor Snap, left home all alone...Have you alerted the authorities?
            sigpic
            Awesome sig by Laura
            "We're eating stardust" ~Mr. R

The randomess that is me
            Nibbles Zane Ducky Pixie Ace Bunny Sally Hunter Kitty

Comment

Originally posted by dragongirl View Post
              That was funny do you get bored often?
              Glad you liked it! And actually no... creative energy is constantly coursing through me so I always find something productive to do, more often than not something artistic. I say "bored" because... well, we were just sitting around talking, trying to get our dogs to cool off, but obviously just that sitting around and being fat proved fruitful (or insulting, depending on how you look at it... LOL).

And Starg8fans -- Yay! Always a pleasure to entertain. Hope you enjoy the random silliness.
              Sig by LadyBozi

Comment

Originally posted by Black Hawk View Post
                Glad you liked it! And actually no... creative energy is constantly coursing through me so I always find something productive to do, more often than not something artistic. I say "bored" because... well, we were just sitting around talking, trying to get our dogs to cool off, but obviously just that sitting around and being fat proved fruitful (or insulting, depending on how you look at it... LOL).

And Starg8fans -- Yay! Always a pleasure to entertain. Hope you enjoy the random silliness.
                I sure do! Left you a comment on youtube!

sigpic

Comment

*waves*
                  Hello everyone!!!
                  My absolutely amazing sigs are by the very talented CazzBlade, scifan, Susanne, Fainne, Gate Medic, kali1, Pandora, AddyQ, Pic, csom, Stef, Spacemonkey_J., Icarium, Donna Booth, Rachel-Kree, Jill, Torri,
                  Achaja, LiliJ, Kazbaby, Dr. Jackson, Maccie, Snowball, Camy, CKO and Luciana!!!

Comment

Originally posted by putschki1969 View Post
                    *waves*
                    Hello everyone!!!
                    Hi, puts! I can't stay, I'm just taking a break in between our alumni reunion, but just wanted to let you know there's incredible Shex material on the Whump thread. Go check it out, I'm sure Lah will let you snurch it for the other thread.

Later!

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Black Hawk View Post
                      Hey guys!

We made a new short the other day, called Teal'c and Ronon. Find out what happens when Ronon makes the mistake of splashing Teal'c.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hsQzvucL_wI

Enjoy and I hope you're well!
                      BH! You had me ROTFL! GREAT fun as always! Thanks!!!
                      sigpic

Comment

afternoon thunkers
                        sigpic
                        Many thanks to geekywraith for the wonderful sig

Comment

Originally posted by dragongirl View Post
                          I will be waiting and BTW Shark says that he is sad that there are no more form the ep named for him.

and yay GW is working agian
                          Aww, poor Shark.

Comment

Ex-Games

Comment

Ex-Games

Comment

Ex-Games

Comment

Working...
                                X