• Show
Clear All

Z is really hard I 'll give you that

A is for Appetizing

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by dragongirl View Post
      those are good

Y (this is a bit of a strech but go with it) Y is for Y is this blonde chick not me?
      My absolutely amazing sigs are by the very talented CazzBlade, scifan, Susanne, Fainne, Gate Medic, kali1, Pandora, AddyQ, Pic, csom, Stef, Spacemonkey_J., Icarium, Donna Booth, Rachel-Kree, Jill, Torri,
      Achaja, LiliJ, Kazbaby, Dr. Jackson, Maccie, Snowball, Camy, CKO and Luciana!!!

Comment

B is for BEER

sigpic

Comment

'B' for Black and White

My absolutely amazing sigs are by the very talented CazzBlade, scifan, Susanne, Fainne, Gate Medic, kali1, Pandora, AddyQ, Pic, csom, Stef, Spacemonkey_J., Icarium, Donna Booth, Rachel-Kree, Jill, Torri,

Comment

C is for Captured

sigpic

Comment

B is for Back

I had to do a back one to celebrate
              sigpic

Comment

Okay, I'll never stay away this long again. (Although it's not me who decides these things but RL...) Took me ages to catch up - but time well spent. *wipes drool off chin* Okay, cleaned up enough to *gently huggle Sal* (no tackle, I know how hard it is for us blondes to build up a decent tan...) Glad to hear you had such a great time, hon!

Sorry I was too late for the end of the last ABC, 'cause I got two good 'Z's:

ZPM...

... and of course ZIPPY!!

Oh, and talking of Zippy, you were asking about other games. We did one several months ago called 'Snowhites Seven Clones', looking for Ronon pics that would fit the names of the seven dwarves. After we went through Doc, Happy, Sneezy, Sleepy, Grumpy, Dopey and Bashful we started inventing additional clones like Zippy, Hungry, Cheeky (not the ones in the face, though...) etc. Here's the picture that gave me the idea. If this isn't bashful, I don't know what is.

sigpic
                Check out my SGA and Fringe fanfics on fanfiction.net

Comment

Hi Stars
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by starg8fans View Post
                    Okay, I'll never stay away this long again. (Although it's not me who decides these things but RL...) Took me ages to catch up - but time well spent. *wipes drool off chin* Okay, cleaned up enough to *gently huggle Sal* (no tackle, I know how hard it is for us blondes to build up a decent tan...) Glad to hear you had such a great time, hon!

Sorry I was too late for the end of the last ABC, 'cause I got two good 'Z's:

ZPM...

http://i228.photobucket.com/albums/e..._4x02_2859.jpg

... and of course ZIPPY!!

http://i228.photobucket.com/albums/e...e/Picture7.jpg

Oh, and talking of Zippy, you were asking about other games. We did one several months ago called 'Snowhites Seven Clones', looking for Ronon pics that would fit the names of the seven dwarves. After we went through Doc, Happy, Sneezy, Sleepy, Grumpy, Dopey and Bashful we started inventing additional clones like Zippy, Hungry, Cheeky (not the ones in the face, though...) etc. Here's the picture that gave me the idea. If this isn't bashful, I don't know what is.

http://i228.photobucket.com/albums/e...es/Bashful.jpg
                    Hey Stars! *huggles* Tanning is so hard! I actually burned. I had a bright red outline of me bikini top... And the second day it started to tingle... And I burned my scalp!
                    sigpic
                    Awesome sig by Laura
                    "We're eating stardust" ~Mr. R

The randomess that is me
                    Nibbles Zane Ducky Pixie Ace Bunny Sally Hunter Kitty

Comment

*waves at stars*

Poor Sal!! *pats* At least the burning was worth it!!

Comment

Originally posted by mrscopterdoc View Post
                        Hi Stars
                        Hi there, Mrs C.!

Edit: LOVE THE SMILEY!!

Originally posted by Salamas View Post
                        Hey Stars! *huggles* Tanning is so hard! I actually burned. I had a bright red outline of me bikini top... And the second day it started to tingle... And I burned my scalp!
                        Ouch, that sounds painful! I burn really easily, too, and I don't like heat, so I usually stay under a beach umbrella. You still tan, but kinda gradually.

sigpic
                        Check out my SGA and Fringe fanfics on fanfiction.net

Comment

Sal Glad that you had a good time in Greece sorry about the burn though

and OT for those who have hit 2,000 posts

Spoiler:
                          If I am right by now I should be able to use my own custon avatar right? but I can't figure out how when I go to my Edit Avatar thing this is all I see

where do I put the link or what ever??
                          Last edited by dragongirl; 16 June 2008, 09:15 AM.
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by starg8fans View Post
                            Hi there, Mrs C.!

Edit: LOVE THE SMILEY!!

Ouch, that sounds painful! I burn really easily, too, and I don't like heat, so I usually stay under a beach umbrella. You still tan, but kinda gradually.
                            It was a bit painful. I do have a tan now Tan lines wheee! I gotta go eat dinner
                            sigpic
                            Awesome sig by Laura
                            "We're eating stardust" ~Mr. R

The randomess that is me
                            Nibbles Zane Ducky Pixie Ace Bunny Sally Hunter Kitty

Comment

DG, Congrats on 2000 posts!!!!

Sorry I didn't notice sooner

Comment

Did everyone leave the playground and stop playing?

DG! 2000! yippee!
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X