No announcement yet.

Ronon Dex/Jason Momoa Thunk Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

OMG Sci Fi FINALLY aired a promo for the new season it was only like 15 sec. but it showed some stuff from S5 some of what I saw

Spoiler:
    There is a part where Ronon is yelling and says "Sheppard kill me or stop the trade(?) it was kinda hard to tell and hewas in infirmary white scrubs. Teyla saying about the city being desroyed Ronon and John running

I squeed when I saw it and I rew'ed it(thank god for DVR and Dad watching BattleStar Galactica) a couple of times mainly trying to

Spoiler:
    understand what Ronon was yelling
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by ShippyChick View Post
      Well Lah taught me something new! See I told you that those students would be lucky to have you!!!
      Thanks hon

Originally posted by Luciana View Post
      Hello! *huggles*

How is everyone?

I did a new sig...
      http://img8.myimg.de/RononGolf6dbfc.jpg

but there's another version. Hope the link works.

FOLLOW ME
      Gorgeous Luci!!!!

Originally posted by ShippyChick View Post
      I made a new siggy. What do y'all think?

http://i15.photobucket.com/albums/a3...WeatherSig.jpg
      Love it Shippy!!!

Originally posted by dragongirl View Post
      OMG Sci Fi FINALLY aired a promo for the new season it was only like 15 sec. but it showed some stuff from S5 some of what I saw

Spoiler:
      There is a part where Ronon is yelling and says "Sheppard kill me or stop the trade(?) it was kinda hard to tell and hewas in infirmary white scrubs. Teyla saying about the city being desroyed Ronon and John running

I squeed when I saw it and I rew'ed it(thank god for DVR and Dad watching BattleStar Galactica) a couple of times mainly trying to

Spoiler:
      understand what Ronon was yelling
      SQUEE!!!!!!!!!!!!! Clicky ...
      S5 promo!!! (link provided on the S5 thread by the wonderful redhooks who is now my hero!
      sigpic

Comment

I capped the Jason bits of the BTS video about The Game on the S3 disc. Quality isn't the best, I'm afraid but there are 28 caps on my LJ. Link in my sig
        sigpic

Comment

*waves*
          promo:
          Sueeeeeeeeeee!!!!!
          Is it July yet??????? *whimpers*

Luci, Shippy: Great siggies!!!
          My absolutely amazing sigs are by the very talented CazzBlade, scifan, Susanne, Fainne, Gate Medic, kali1, Pandora, AddyQ, Pic, csom, Stef, Spacemonkey_J., Icarium, Donna Booth, Rachel-Kree, Jill, Torri,
          Achaja, LiliJ, Kazbaby, Dr. Jackson, Maccie, Snowball, Camy, CKO and Luciana!!!

Comment

Glad to know that there are people who had the same reaction that I dd when I looked up and saw that on the TV

sigpic

Comment

Aren't we all kindred spirits?

My absolutely amazing sigs are by the very talented CazzBlade, scifan, Susanne, Fainne, Gate Medic, kali1, Pandora, AddyQ, Pic, csom, Stef, Spacemonkey_J., Icarium, Donna Booth, Rachel-Kree, Jill, Torri,

Comment

why yes we are

sigpic

Comment

The same naughty thoughts
                  The same weird fantasies all revolving around one special man (see below)

Comment

He is a very nice speciman of Man that is for sure

sigpic

Comment

Comment

sigpic

Comment

*sigh* He's so lovely

I've watched that vid about a hundred times today... always wishing it was longer! Just waiting for someone to put it on youtube so I can snurch it to my harddrive *pouts*
                          sigpic

Comment

SAL!!!!!!! I see you down there *hugglesquishietackles*

Coz you know, sms just ain't enough
                            sigpic

Comment

Same here! Youtube link where are you??

Comment

I love wathching that promo and I have a question When Ronon is yelling what are you hearing because my younger brother thought it was "Kill me or stop the trade." then on another thread someone said they thought it was "Kill me or set me free." I can hear both and I do think that the second one sounds better

and yeah Sal why aren't you saying anything??
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X