No announcement yet.

Ronon Dex/Jason Momoa Thunk Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Heels are evil I took my shoes off like 1/3rd of the way through my prom and didn't put them back on till it was time to leave. Sounds like fun Stupid US and not letting us drinks at our prom other than the spillage on the dress
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by dragongirl View Post
      Heels are evil I took my shoes off like 1/3rd of the way through my prom and didn't put them back on till it was time to leave. Sounds like fun Stupid US and not letting us drinks at our prom other than the spillage on the dress
      That is a stupid rule. At our school's prom dance they served beer and wine. I mean, you're sending kids out into the real world after High School, they should be allowed to decide if they want to have a drink or not. And how are they supposed to learn how to handle alcohol responsibly when they can only get it at binge parties?

sigpic
      Check out my SGA and Fringe fanfics on fanfiction.net

Comment

Originally posted by starg8fans View Post
        That is a stupid rule. At our school's prom dance they served beer and wine. I mean, you're sending kids out into the real world after High School, they should be allowed to decide if they want to have a drink or not. And how are they supposed to learn how to handle alcohol responsibly when they can only get it at binge parties?
        I agree but now way would they go for that. Who knows but if you are in the Military you can drink even if you are under 21, and no kidding the only times I have ever been drunk was when I was between the ages of 18-20 (Never drove anywhere I stayed where I was) but since I have become legal to drink I have never gotten drunk. How odd is that but a lot is probably just because I was doing something that I shouldn't have.
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by dragongirl View Post
          I agree but now way would they go for that. Who knows but if you are in the Military you can drink even if you are under 21, and no kidding the only times I have ever been drunk was when I was between the ages of 18-20 (Never drove anywhere I stayed where I was) but since I have become legal to drink I have never gotten drunk. How odd is that but a lot is probably just because I was doing something that I shouldn't have.
          Just like during prohibition, I think it's true what they say about forbidden fruit.

Well, Jason certainly likes his beer - although I read somewhere that he needs it because he's rather shy and was awfully nervous at his first cons.

sigpic
          Check out my SGA and Fringe fanfics on fanfiction.net

Comment

Originally posted by earndoggy View Post
            Cook/Waitress/GM

Ok, this shirt I like!

But... but...

LOL, I realize that. And I think the shows I was referring to were the older ones. Which reminds me of another TV series that had violently patterned shirts and a really cool guy - Magnum P.I. Now, those were some extreme shirts. Which I hardly noticed because I was ogling his butt in those really short shorts...

But I'm getting OT here. Let's have some Frankie pix.

Too bad those skimpy, tight Magnum shorts are out of fashion. But this shot is so creatively cropped, he could be wearing a pair of those.

And here's Jason in a tank top, and (almost) looking as if he's not wearing any shorts.

*gutter dive*
            You know, we really need to see Jason's legs more often!!!

Originally posted by Salamas View Post
            It was fun. Now if I have any spelling mistakes please excuse me, I've had like 2 champagnes and 3 wines. And some beer. So my mind isnt all here. And my feet are killing me. It was fun! I danced, and danced and danced. The food was okay. I spilt sauce on my dress And someone's beer went down the back of my dress... I danced with a guy friend the one I mentioned to you last week, Nee... But I didnt say anything stupid! There were LOADS of teachers there too.
            Would've gone to an afterparty, but my feet are DEAD! Heels are a creation of the wraith!

And whose hair?
            Glad you had fun. See you in the morning! Don't forget we want to see pics!

Comment

There will be pics, no worries. It's just that I'm not alone in any of the pics and I dont want to spread pics of my friends on the internet, so I have to find one where I could crop 'em out.

My feet are dead! I crawled downstairs!
              sigpic
              Awesome sig by Laura
              "We're eating stardust" ~Mr. R

The randomess that is me
              Nibbles Zane Ducky Pixie Ace Bunny Sally Hunter Kitty

Comment

*Passed 6,000 posts*

Saw a certain scene from Broken Bow Part 2 yesterday (Enterprise)

*Ish still in gutter*

Thunk

See?

In Loving Memory of Wraithlord.

I wish I got to know you better.

Comment

Originally posted by GoSpikey View Post
                  *Passed 6,000 posts*

Saw a certain scene from Broken Bow Part 2 yesterday (Enterprise)

*Ish still in gutter*

Thunk

See?
                  Congrats on 6,000 posts!
                  sigpic
                  Awesome sig by Laura

The randomess that is me

Comment

Originally posted by Neelan_Liquor View Post
                    Really... but then, we're fangirls. Of course we'd be euphoric from the proximity!

I actually like this one. I think it's really pretty. Some of the other ones were hideous, but this one's nice.

I'd be more than euphoric!!!! Now stay out of the gutter .... I meant that I'd be fascinated watching him.... especially those hands. **loves those hands**

And yes, I like that shirt, I want it!!!

Comment

Sucker Punch

Comment

Sucker Punch

Comment

Sucker Punch

Comment

Sucker Punch

Comment

Just like during prohibition, I think it's true what they say about forbidden fruit.

Well, Jason certainly likes his beer - although I read somewhere that he needs it because he's rather shy and was awfully nervous at his first cons.

http://i228.photobucket.com/albums/e...s/Jason/19.jpg

Comment

sigpic
                                Awesome sig by Laura

The randomess that is me

Comment

Working...
                                X