Ronon Dex/Jason Momoa Thunk Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by elephantgirl View Post
    Guess that's part of the 'Don't even ask' bit.
    Aaaawwww! Well cute picture nonetheless! Lucky gal
    sigpic
    Awesome sig by Laura
    "We're eating stardust" ~Mr. R

The randomess that is me
    Nibbles Zane Ducky Pixie Ace Bunny Sally Hunter Kitty

Comment

My photo op with Jason...

http://i222.photobucket.com/albums/d...s/SCAN0037.jpg

Don't even ask what that was all about...

*EG waves at Neelan and Shippy*
      EG!!!! *tacklehugs* I soooo love Jason's photo ops this year! I think all that beer helped calm him, too. And look. Even Flaningan and RichardDean are having fun.

Originally posted by Salamas View Post
      Hey EG! Ooooooh lucky thing! Why does everyone have alcohol in their pictures?
      I'll tell you about it in chat.

Comment

Sal isn't liking it. If you had really thought of me, you would've yelled at him to take it off. lol But I guess we all cant be winners. Well I had Cub, makes up for the lack of neck.
        UHMmmm! Excuse me!!! I did!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Originally posted by Neelan_Liquor View Post

You can always hope....

Or PM Shippy. She might have some info.

Thought you'd like that. I can crop the others for more, but that's Shippy's department. Oh, speaking of which... I'll just email you.
        Yes I need e-mail addresses for:
        Salamas
        Starg8fans
        earndoggy
        Lahela
        and
        Snowy
        That is if you guys want the goodies I have for you!

Of course, you have to be patient. I can't send them while I am at work!

My photo op with Jason...

http://i222.photobucket.com/albums/d...s/SCAN0037.jpg

Don't even ask what that was all about...

*EG waves at Neelan and Shippy*
        Please ask her! Please ask her! I want to see how she explains it!!!

That pic makes me giggle! *waves back*

Comment

Originally posted by ShippyChick View Post

I love it, too. Yes, Sal. Keep asking EG about it.
          I'm sure she has her own version. Everyone does!

Comment

Originally posted by ShippyChick View Post
            UHMmmm! Excuse me!!! I did!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yes I need e-mail addresses for:
            Salamas
            Starg8fans
            earndoggy
            Lahela
            and
            Snowy
            That is if you guys want the goodies I have for you!

Of course, you have to be patient. I can't send them while I am at work!

I love it, too. Yes, Sal. Keep asking EG about it.
            I'm sure she has her own version. Everyone does!
            Okay, because you guys insist I harrass this poor girl. *pokes EG* Sooooo, what's the story behind the elephants?
            sigpic
            Awesome sig by Laura
            "We're eating stardust" ~Mr. R

The randomess that is me
            Nibbles Zane Ducky Pixie Ace Bunny Sally Hunter Kitty

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by BambiScott View Post
                So are they filimgn season 5 right now right? So Jason has his dreads?
                Originally posted by starg8fans View Post
                Yes, S5 is being shot. They re-attached the dreads for continuity's sake, but Jason was so uncomfortable that they
                Spoiler:
                wrote a scene into the Ronon centric episode 'Broken Ties' where he will cut them off.
                Not sure if this has been clarified yet, I'm still catching up. But....
                Re: Jason's dreads:

Spoiler:
                They're NOT staying reattached and they're not getting cut off, according to Jason at the dessert party. A couple of them were saved and added to a wig they made for him. He spends about 40 minutes every morning getting into the wig 'cause the dreads were just too damn much for him anymore. He looks pretty happy without 'em. But Ronon will still have 'em.

Comment

Originally posted by Lenas View Post
                  And his t-shirt, I want one - I mean I want THAT one
                  I have that shirt... well, one of 'em. Not the one he was wearing.
                  Hey, has Shippy told you the "green room story" yet? She absolutely MUST!

(We're all blond, right?)
                  Uhhh... NO!

Re: season 5 dreads:
                  Spoiler:
                  Ronon is keeping his dreads after all! They made them into a wig, and Jason will continue wearing that. I guess that's why his hair is so short in the picture from Vancouver, it needs to fit under the wig.

Of course, I'll need to see it, it could be pretty awful - but I'm still happy about it.
                  I have a feeling it's a really good one. It's all real hair, not that flyaway white cra* they used for some of the Wraith wigs.

Comment

Originally posted by GoSpikey View Post
                    I don't think he's an arrogant one, just a really, really smart one.
                    That's what I think. He's just one of the really smart ones.
                    And Chris Heyerdahl is so freakin' sweet. Soft spoken and gentle. *sigh*
                    It's amazing that he's Todd and a thoroughly evil baddy in Sanctuary.

10,000 bucks?! Woweeeee! Wait, but now I'm so confused

Spoiler:
                    I thought that in Broken Ties he cuts them off? So he doesnt cut them anymore?

Keep up, darlin'. They were talking about this for two pages before Shippy spelled it out for you.

Comment

I have that shirt... well, one of 'em. Not the one he was wearing.
                      Hey, has Shippy told you the "green room story" yet? She absolutely MUST!
                      No I haven't! I'll have to wait 'til I'm not at work!

I have a feeling it's a really good one. It's all real hair, not that flyaway white cra* they used for some of the Wraith wigs.
                      It had better be a good wig at the price of $10,000 dollars!

Comment

OMG! I'm finally all caught up. Being at the con was kinda like being in here. We met people from Belgium, Germany, Australia, the Netherlands, Austria, the UK including Scotland and Wales, Ireland and of course Canada and the US. What a melting pot!

Hey, Shippy. When you gonna be home so you can tell the Playground the "green room story"? *snickers*

Comment

I hope you tell the green room story here where everyine can read it I wanna know. I am a very noisy (noisey how do you spell it) person.

Oh and I know someone mentioned a site I think it was here where you could make your own banner but I can't find the link if anyone knoiws where it is or knows of where I can get a banner till I can get my other comp working and make my own.
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by dragongirl View Post
                            I hope you tell the green room story here where everyine can read it I wanna know. I am a very noisy (noisey how do you spell it) person.

Oh and I know someone mentioned a site I think it was here where you could make your own banner but I can't find the link if anyone knoiws where it is or knows of where I can get a banner till I can get my other comp working and make my own.

Nosy. Noisey is loud. Nosy means sticking your nose into other peoples' business. I'm hoping she'll tell that one in here. You guys are the only ones who'll REALLY appreciate it.

Try imageshack. I think the banner making tool is on their site.

Comment

A few more con pretties for the Europeans to wake up to.
                              The dessert party....

Don't ask me what Rainbow and Alexis are doing... I haven't a clue!

Comment

Comment

Working...
                                X