Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Welcome To The Playground,
    Shadow And Lenas!!!

If you want to post pictures, you ought to get a PhotoBucket account. It's free up to a certain number of pictures. Once you have that, you can "right click" on any picture in this thread, then click "properties" and highlight the URL that comes up for the picture and upload it into PhotoBucket by clicking "upload as URL". Once you do that once, it's pretty easy. Honest!

Oh, and yes, several of us "have clones" My Dex clone is Cub, but you won't see him today... unless Sal kidnaps him later on.

Comment

Thank you! I feel so welcome!

And thanks for the advice - will try it later om homecomp - leaving workcomp now!! Yeah!

(Se if I can find any Ronon/Jason swedish fansites for pictures?)
      Spoiler:

Comment

Welcome/Välkommen to the playground, Lenas!

Comment

Originally posted by Neelan_Liquor View Post
          Shadow And Lenas!!!

If you want to post pictures, you ought to get a PhotoBucket account. It's free up to a certain number of pictures. Once you have that, you can "right click" on any picture in this thread, then click "properties" and highlight the URL that comes up for the picture and upload it into PhotoBucket by clicking "upload as URL". Once you do that once, it's pretty easy. Honest!

Oh, and yes, several of us "have clones" My Dex clone is Cub, but you won't see him today... unless Sal kidnaps him later on.
          Hey Neelan!
          Just a few more days!! Woho!!!!!
          When are you leaving?

Comment

Oh and did I miss a Shadow?!

Welcome to Shadow too!!

Comment

Originally posted by Lenas View Post
              (Se if I can find any Ronon/Jason swedish fansites for pictures?)
              Well, I have never found any Swedish sites.... and I have been looking. *nods*

Comment

Welcome to the Playground Lenas and Shadow!

Originally posted by Neelan_Liquor View Post
                Shadow And Lenas!!!

I don't kidnap Cub! He comes on his own accord, it's the leaving part that I dont let him do lightly
                sigpic
                Awesome sig by Laura
                "We're eating stardust" ~Mr. R

The randomess that is me
                Nibbles Zane Ducky Pixie Ace Bunny Sally Hunter Kitty

Comment

Originally posted by starg8fans View Post
                  You'll probably need a break from the IBs to get the words flowing again. Do you have a lot of writing to do for school? But I think you said you had a vacation coming up?

*nods* Definitely smutty, and mildly kinky. Well... yes, in a way, since he'll need somebody to act out the fantasy after the dream... Originally it was the unmentionable pairing. Will need to think about who to take for the one shot. I know who you don't want. Any other suggestions? It can't be Melena, because she's in the dream, too. But not as a threesome.

Having worked as a model sure taught him posing... And that, Sal, is a nummy picture in every sense of the word!
                  I had a long weekend, but brain was dulled. My next vacation is in late april, but right before my finals! Scary!

Originally posted by starg8fans View Post
                  Oh, can't wait to see them! Sal checked my story and had some suggestions, so I'm waiting for her final verdict and will probably post it tonight. Do you want a preview? This one's not smutty, there wasn't really a chance for that kind of stuff in The Seer. That daughter of Davos was way too lame...

It's so funny, who ever came up with that name? The next ski resort down the street from where I am is called Davos, and its' quite famous. They also have the annual Economic Summit here every January, with top notch polititians from all over.

First caps from Tempted. What a very applicable name!!

Spoiler:

My final verdict? Now how scary does that sound? I have a say!
                  NUMMY pictures!
                  sigpic
                  Awesome sig by Laura

The randomess that is me

Comment

HAPPY BIRTHDAY SHAE!!
                    sigpic
                    Awesome sig by Laura

The randomess that is me

Comment

It's Shae's b-day?

HAPPY BIRTHDAY SHAE!!

Comment

Spoiler:
                        PG15 writes: “Who spends the most time in the infirmary so far in season 5, as a patient?”

Answer: So far it’s a three-way tie between Sheppard, Ronon, and McKay.

Spoiler:
                        We get whump! We get whump! We get whump! *Dance o' major happiness and bursts into flames*
                        sigpic
                        Awesome sig by Laura

The randomess that is me

Comment

sigpic

Comment

Happy B-day, Shae!!!!!!!!

In Loving Memory of Wraithlord.

I wish I got to know you better.

Comment

Happy Birthday Shae!

I'm trying not to disappear again Salamas, I'm on Spring Break for the rest of the week, only worked 2 out of 5 days, not bad.
                              Although all the other teachers in the College were off and I had to work.

All those Ronon pics are hilarious, roasting McKay alive; I'd do it!
                              *Looks around for lighter*

Ronon in the infirmary the most. Why isn't he avoiding these hits??
                              O'Neill: "Ah. Trees, trees and more trees! What a wonderfully green universe we live in, eh."

Season 3 Episode 8 - Demons

Comment

Originally posted by Salamas View Post
                                Spoiler:
                                PG15 writes: “Who spends the most time in the infirmary so far in season 5, as a patient?”

Answer: So far it’s a three-way tie between Sheppard, Ronon, and McKay.

Spoiler:
                                We get whump! We get whump! We get whump! *Dance o' major happiness and bursts into flames*
                                Best news I've had all day! Although,
                                Spoiler:
                                since it's a three way tie, I hope it doesn't mean they all got to go only once...

sigpic
                                Check out my SGA and Fringe fanfics on fanfiction.net

Comment

Working...
                                X