Clear All

Originally posted by naamiaiset View Post
    no, but I'm learning the language.

another "thunkpaper".
    photobucket.com/albums/v205/apathyislethal/sga/025-5.jpg
    Lovely thunkpaper

Originally posted by starg8fans View Post
    *pops in* Good afternoon, Thunkers!

Totally OT, but we had the most amazing day skiing today. Fresh snow and sunshine - doesn't get any better than that. I'm posting a picture in the spoiler caps below for Sal and anybody else who wants a peek at the view from the top of the mountain...

Gotta run, we're meeting friends over in the next valley for dinner. Happy Easter, everybody, hope to catch you later (or tomorrow...) *pops out*

Spoiler:

*huggles Stars*

Originally posted by Neelan_Liquor View Post
    *sighs* So... there's this magical tool called the "internet" where any old dolt can look stuff up and have an answer almost instantly. I just find Spanish a WHOLE lot easier.
    Si chica, eres loca
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Lahela View Post
      Si chica, eres loca
      *nods* Si! Muy loca!
      Hey! I'm not the only one who likes this vest, am I? Looks like I should tear it the rest of the way off though.

Comment

*nods* Si! Muy loca!
        Hey! I'm not the only one who likes this vest, am I? Looks like I should tear it the rest of the way off though.

I don't dislike it, because it bares much chest, but it's a bit... gigolo? Odd, anyway
        sigpic

Comment

Thanks Neelan for all the sexy Jason/Ronon pics Woo-Hoo !!
          I think he has been a great addition to the SGA cast and I am looking forward to seeing all his scenes in Season 4 and Season 5 .. I loved the Runner episode which introduced Ronon - Way cool stuff ..

Kimberly

sigs by Cazz,scifan,elephantgirl, john-and-teyla , Donna , Linda, maffieg, and wraithlord . I'm in AWE of your talent and J/T is the best

Comment

Originally posted by Lahela View Post
            I don't dislike it, because it bares much chest, but it's a bit... gigolo? Odd, anyway
            Yeah... *giggles* Good assessment But since it looks like it's been a bit ripped already, might as well rip it the rest of the way off.

Comment

Yeah... *giggles* Good assessment But since it looks like it's been a bit ripped already, might as well rip it the rest of the way off.
              I think that would be wise

Then we'd get to see...

sigpic

Comment

*teehee* Must do shirtless run now

sigpic

Comment

OMG .. Lahela is this pic from SGA ?

Kimberly

sigs by Cazz,scifan,elephantgirl, john-and-teyla , Donna , Linda, maffieg, and wraithlord . I'm in AWE of your talent and J/T is the best

Comment

Originally posted by taffy rose View Post
                    OMG .. Lahela is this pic from SGA ?

Kimberly
                    No, they're from North Shore

sigpic

Comment

Too bad But yes we need to see Ronon like this ;-) Maybe Season 5 will bring us more Ronon shirtless scenes Woo-Hoo !!

Kimberly

Comment

Not nearly enough Ronon shirtlessness in SGA *pouts*

But Runner is always worth a re-viewing

sigpic

Comment

*sends self into nipple frenzy*

sigpic

Comment

Runner was awesome ;-) I loves how Ronon met John and Teyla and still enjoy his scenes with these two .. I think Ronon and John play off one another very well and both Joe and Jason seem to have fun ..

Kimberly

Comment

Originally posted by taffy rose View Post
                              Runner was awesome ;-) I loves how Ronon met John and Teyla and still enjoy his scenes with these two .. I think Ronon and John play off one another very well and both Joe and Jason seem to have fun ..

Kimberly
                              They do! I love how they pull the same expressions...

sigpic

Comment

*snickers* Lifeline... "What?!"

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X