Ronon Dex/Jason Momoa Thunk Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Neelan_Liquor View Post
    I was just trying to find Cub. He needs to take his vitimins.
    Hope dinner fortified you enough for the Musckles/Cub sandwich later
    I feed Cub just fine. He gets total access to the fridge. And it did. I'm just waiting a bit, before staring the play. Till I feel less full.
    sigpic
    Awesome sig by Laura
    "We're eating stardust" ~Mr. R

The randomess that is me
    Nibbles Zane Ducky Pixie Ace Bunny Sally Hunter Kitty

Comment

Hello everyone!
      I've never been here but maybe it's time to start
      I've started making sigs not so long ago and I have two with Ronon. So I thought that maybe I could post them in this thread Hope you like them...

Icarium

Comment

Originally posted by Icarium View Post
        Hello everyone!
        I've started making sigs not so long ago and I have two with Ronon. So I thought that maybe I could post them in this thread Hope you like them...

http://i248.photobucket.com/albums/g...ononfriend.jpg

http://i248.photobucket.com/albums/g...ggy/Ronon1.jpg

Icarium
        Welcome to the Playground Icarium! Oooooooh pretty sigs!
        sigpic
        Awesome sig by Laura

The randomess that is me

Comment

Originally posted by ShippyChick View Post
          I went to school at NC State in Raleigh. You had better let me know the next time you are in my part of the world!
          Will do! Although my next 'official' reunion is only in 2012... Oh, and that year will also be our 20th wedding anniversary. We went back to get married in Duke Chapel, by the way, because that's where we met. It was amazing, really, two people from Munich running into each other at the Dean's reception for International Students...

Originally posted by Salamas View Post
          *stares at Nee* Would you stop digging into my head! *huggles space where Stars was* I go out to dinner and you come in! Not fair!
          *feels huggled* Well, here I am!

Originally posted by Luciana View Post
          Can't get enough of these pics!
          *yay*

---

Spoiler:
          Wow, Luci, that must be your best piece of art yet. Although I can only see the top quarter of the big version yet, this connection is so slow I think it's gonna take an hour before it opens all the way... So while I was waiting, I dipped into my Frankie folder...

sigpic
          Check out my SGA and Fringe fanfics on fanfiction.net

Comment

Originally posted by starg8fans View Post
            Will do! Although my next 'official' reunion is only in 2012... Oh, and that year will also be our 20th wedding anniversary. We went back to get married in Duke Chapel, by the way, because that's where we met. It was amazing, really, two people from Munich running into each other at the Dean's reception for International Students...

*feels huggled* Well, here I am!

Wow, Luci, that must be your best piece of art yet. Although I can only see the top quarter of the big version yet, this connection is so slow I think it's gonna take an hour before it opens all the way... So while I was waiting, I dipped into my Frankie folder...

http://i228.photobucket.com/albums/e...ap651a0220.jpg

http://i228.photobucket.com/albums/e...rankie/jm3.jpg

http://i228.photobucket.com/albums/e...ie/gal_179.jpg
            Yay! Stars! *squishiehuggles* Aawwwww that is so romantic! *sniffles* So cute!
            sigpic
            Awesome sig by Laura

The randomess that is me

Comment

Hello everyone!
              Spoiler:

Icarium
              Hi there, Icarium, glad you joined us and posted these. They are really awesome, and I love the wording - fits perfectly.

Hope Spikey gets here soon, I'm sure she'll be thrilled with the first one!

sigpic

Comment

I feed Cub just fine. He gets total access to the fridge. And it did. I'm just waiting a bit, before staring the play. Till I feel less full.
                Waiting until that "full" feeling goes away is best... then you get a whole new "full feeling" *giggles*

Hello everyone!

http://i248.photobucket.com/albums/g...ononfriend.jpg

http://i248.photobucket.com/albums/g...ggy/Ronon1.jpg

Icarium
                Beautiful sigs, Icarium! And WELCOME to the Playground!!!

Comment

Yay! Stars! *squishiehuggles* Aawwwww that is so romantic! *sniffles* So cute!
                  Hi, Sal! *tacklehuggles back* Sorry, no reports about skiing yet. It's snowing like crazy, visibility is zilch, and there's a gale blowing at the top of the mountain. Hope it will be a bit better tomorrow!

Some more romantic stuff for you...

sigpic

Comment

Waiting until that "full" feeling goes away is best... then you get a whole new "full feeling" *giggles*
                    Yes, full. This'll be an interesting one. Two hunky pieces o' meat alll for me. *sits on swing* Wheee!
                    sigpic
                    Awesome sig by Laura

The randomess that is me

Comment

Hi, Sal! *tacklehuggles back* Sorry, no reports about skiing yet. It's snowing like crazy, visibility is zilch, and there's a gale blowing at the top of the mountain. Hope it will be a bit better tomorrow!

Some more romantic stuff for you...

http://i228.photobucket.com/albums/e...tToMe38781.jpg
                      Aw! Well when you get reports! And pictures! I demand pictures! How're Snap and Sugar liking it there?

Oooooh! I like the look on his face...
                      sigpic
                      Awesome sig by Laura

The randomess that is me

Comment

Aw! Well when you get reports! And pictures! I demand pictures! How're Snap and Sugar liking it there?

Oooooh! I like the look on his face...
                        They spent most of the afternoon in the garden chasing each other with snowballs. Had quite a group of spectators at our fence! The boys were totally wet and frozen when they came in, so I fed them cheese fondue and lots of wine. They're out cold now.

sigpic

Comment

Beautiful sigs, Icarium! And WELCOME to the Playground!!!
                          Thank you all! Glad you like them

Icarium

Comment

It is my best art. In my opinion.
                            I should save my arts with 90% quality instead of hundred.
                            The pic doesn't look different that way, but the size is smaller.

Next time I'll do it that way.
                            sigpic

Comment

They spent most of the afternoon in the garden chasing each other with snowballs. Had quite a group of spectators at our fence! The boys were totally wet and frozen when they came in, so I fed them cheese fondue and lots of wine. They're out cold now.

http://i228.photobucket.com/albums/e...ie/Frisky6.jpg

http://i228.photobucket.com/albums/e...nsmoremc22.jpg
                              Awwww! I so want to snuggle up to them both! I think I'm going to go have my sandwhich now... Have fun skiing Stars! *huggles*
                              sigpic
                              Awesome sig by Laura

The randomess that is me

Comment

Awwww! I so want to snuggle up to them both! I think I'm going to go have my sandwhich now... Have fun skiing Stars! *huggles*
                                And you enjoy your delicious snack!

Thanks, catch you next time - hopefully with some snow pix.

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X