Ronon Dex/Jason Momoa Thunk Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by emilisse View Post
    Thank you very much I appreciate it I have never been toa thread like this. I love it.....
    Well then... just to make it more fun for everyone. Every pic from my "nearly naked" folder

Comment

Comment

Comment

Comment

Comment

Comment

Comment

And this one we saw earlier today, but what the hey

Comment

Originally posted by Neelan_Liquor View Post
                    Well then... just to make it more fun for everyone. Every pic from my "nearly naked" folder

What a sight to wake up to - thanks, Neelan!

Oh boy, I'll miss this morning fix the next 10 days or so. We're off to the mountains for skiing today, and the internet connection we have there is rather fickle. Don't know how often I'll be able to come her *sob* Shucks, just now that I'm so close to my 2000 posts...

Anyway, another 'nearly naked' shot from me before I'm off to finish packing.

sigpic
                    Check out my SGA and Fringe fanfics on fanfiction.net

Comment

Originally posted by starg8fans View Post
                      What a sight to wake up to - thanks, Neelan!

Oh boy, I'll miss this morning fix the next 10 days or so. We're off to the mountains for skiing today, and the internet connection we have there is rather fickle. Don't know how often I'll be able to come her *sob* Shucks, just now that I'm so close to my 2000 posts...

Anyway, another 'nearly naked' shot from me before I'm off to finish packing.

http://i228.photobucket.com/albums/e...n/nipples1.jpg
                      Awww! Have fun skiing though! Don't worry he'll keep the porch light on for you! *huggles* We'll miss you. But have fun! Skiing is great fun!

I'll give you a Runner butt

Duet arms and fingers

And Condemned fingers and whump

sigpic
                      Awesome sig by Laura
                      "We're eating stardust" ~Mr. R

The randomess that is me
                      Nibbles Zane Ducky Pixie Ace Bunny Sally Hunter Kitty

Comment

Originally posted by Salamas View Post
                        Awww! Have fun skiing though! Don't worry he'll keep the porch light on for you! *huggles* We'll miss you. But have fun! Skiing is great fun!

Oh my *goes bright red and tries not to endanger the PG line by voicing thoughts* well that's . . . . . nice. . . . . verry. . . . . . . . . . . . nice. *swoon*

green for that
                        Nothing is permanent in this wicked world. Not even our troubles.

Spoiler:
                        Originally posted by ebethman
                        Look to the last page to find one of those strange little posts that no one sees at the end of a page. They are a strange creature. Denied attention from other posts they banned together. By day they are simple, unassuming posts. By night, they solve crime. One of them is called frank. He likes marbles. He has twelve of them. Each has it's own unique binary code which is related to several characteristics. Size. Colour. Public speaking ability....
                        Originally posted by Bray
                        *Bray wins*

Sorry RM....Game OVER!

And eBeth....you're weird

Comment

Originally posted by Salamas View Post
                          Spoiler:

I'll give you a Runner butt

Duet arms and fingers

And Condemned fingers and whump

Spoiler:

Thanks, Sal! *huggles* These images should keep me warm even at -10?C plus wind chill! Just have to be careful the drool won't freeze my lips together... And you're right, skiing is fun, it's my favorite sport. Like most people here in Bavaria, I started when I was 3, so I can't even remember ever not skiing.

Hope to 'see' you before Easter, if not hugs & !

sigpic
                          Check out my SGA and Fringe fanfics on fanfiction.net

Comment

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Luciana View Post
                              Spoiler:

Oooooh, pretty icons!!! Are you on LJ? You should join Satedan Fire and enter the monthly graphics challenges
                              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by starg8fans View Post
                                [/SPOILERS]

Thanks, Sal! *huggles* These images should keep me warm even at -10?C plus wind chill! Just have to be careful the drool won't freeze my lips together... And you're right, skiing is fun, it's my favorite sport. Like most people here in Bavaria, I started when I was 3, so I can't even remember ever not skiing.

Hope to 'see' you before Easter, if not hugs & !
                                You're welcome! Heck if you're going to be off I better give you nice send off! Have fun skiing! Skii for me too! I havent been in two years. The skii finn in me screams! Have fun! *huggles*

Originally posted by Luciana View Post
                                Spoiler:

Oh my gawd! I love them! Especially the last one! You are my new god...*goes off to build a temple*
                                sigpic
                                Awesome sig by Laura
                                "We're eating stardust" ~Mr. R

The randomess that is me
                                Nibbles Zane Ducky Pixie Ace Bunny Sally Hunter Kitty

Comment

Working...
                                X