Ronon Dex/Jason Momoa Thunk Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Neelan_Liquor View Post
    Spoilers are easy. Just type [spoilers] at the beginning of your spoiler and [ /spoiler] at the end (with no space inside the [] brackets)

And seeing as how his tat looks brand new, I'm guessing it's well over a year old and they're just pretending to cut them off.

Quick reply isn't for quoting. There's a MQ button which is for "multi-quotes", so you can quote more than one post (like I did with your last two ) and make ONE post for all your replies. Was that clear? I'm never quite sure what this sounds like to a newbie. Glad you're asking, hon. We're happy to help you out!

Just bear with me LOL !!
    I'll get the hang of it yet and you all have been helpful and understanding so Thank You

Kimberly

sigs by Cazz,scifan,elephantgirl, john-and-teyla , Donna , Linda, maffieg, and wraithlord . I'm in AWE of your talent and J/T is the best

Comment

Oh gawd...

Ronon's "Just don't..."

Dang it...

In Loving Memory of Wraithlord.

I wish I got to know you better.

Comment

Originally posted by taffy rose View Post
        I cannot wait until I see Ronon getting romantic with somebody ? Does he get some lovin' ?

Kimberly
        well some say he does.....

Comment

Originally posted by Rac80 View Post
          well some say he does.....
          Cool Can't wait to see that

Kimberly

sigs by Cazz,scifan,elephantgirl, john-and-teyla , Donna , Linda, maffieg, and wraithlord . I'm in AWE of your talent and J/T is the best

Comment

SQUEEEEEEEEE!!! *cough*

Posted over at jasonmomoa by Jason's Mom.

Comment

Thanks Snowy :-)
              Great pic of Jason and Joe .. The two fabulous J men LOL

Kimberly

Comment

Originally posted by Snowy View Post
                SQUEEEEEEEEE!!! *cough*

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v7...sonandjoe1.jpg
                Posted over at jasonmomoa by Jason's Mom.
                So cute! I just noticed the leather brace on his arm. Isn't that a part of his costume?
                sigpic
                Awesome sig by Laura
                "We're eating stardust" ~Mr. R

The randomess that is me
                Nibbles Zane Ducky Pixie Ace Bunny Sally Hunter Kitty

Comment

Originally posted by Salamas View Post
                  So cute! I just noticed the leather brace on his arm. Isn't that a part of his costume?
                  Hmmm, I think so. But I also remember something about him making them himself, so..... or maybe they are on set, just about to change into their "workclothes"?!

Comment

Hmmm, I think so. But I also remember something about him making them himself, so..... or maybe they are on set, just about to change into their "workclothes"?!
                    Maybe. Looks cute though! I love Joe's smile!
                    sigpic
                    Awesome sig by Laura

The randomess that is me

Comment

Now, that's I scene I'd like a candid shot of!

Although, if they were on set, don't you think Joe would have shaved first?

sigpic
                      Check out my SGA and Fringe fanfics on fanfiction.net

Comment

Where did everybody go? Let's see if a new *cough* butt shot *cough* can bring 'em back...

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by starg8fans View Post
                          Now, that's I scene I'd like a candid shot of!

Although, if they were on set, don't you think Joe would have shaved first?
                          Maybe it's needed for an episode? Where he has to be all scruffy? Who knows? Well Jason's mom does.
                          sigpic
                          Awesome sig by Laura

The randomess that is me

Comment

Where did everybody go? Let's see if a new *cough* butt shot *cough* can bring 'em back...

http://i228.photobucket.com/albums/e...K2ButtShot.jpg
                            I'm here. Doing math though! But hellooooo distraction!
                            sigpic
                            Awesome sig by Laura

The randomess that is me

Comment

I'm here. Doing math though! But hellooooo distraction!
                              Still your questionnaires? Still, projects like that are usually less boring than your regular math homework. My sons' poring over 4 pages of inequalities he has to solve... And SGG did a 3-page worksheet on triangles before.

Let's see if there's anything else distracting from Kin 2 in my PB album...

Yup, found something. Just a bit of skin, but I think it's a first.

Unfortunately, there's not way I can post that sexy growl/scream Ronon uttered just before he shot the guy with the P-90. Dayum, I could listen to that all night...

sigpic

Comment

Still your questionnaires? Still, projects like that are usually less boring than your regular math homework. My sons' poring over 4 pages of inequalities he has to solve... And SGG did a 3-page worksheet on triangles before.

Let's see if there's anything else distracting from Kin 2 in my PB album...

Yup, found something. Just a bit of skin, but I think it's a first.

http://i228.photobucket.com/albums/e...arJumpSkin.jpg

Unfortunately, there's not way I can post that sexy growl/scream Ronon uttered just before he shot the guy with the P-90. Dayum, I could listen to that all night...
                                I'm done with getting the data. Now I have put it all into charts and do this stupid Chi-squared test to see if my hypothesis is correct and stuff. Ugh...It's such a freaking pain. I should've done this ages ago, but I avoided it all week...

That growl/scream thing was hot. That man, when he makes to growly noises, I go all weak in the knees. If I was standing I'd hit the ground. But question
                                Spoiler:
                                When he notices the guy with the gun in the rafter does he yell out "Gun" Or "John"? I cant make it out.

Also is that a hint of butt crack I see?
                                sigpic
                                Awesome sig by Laura

The randomess that is me

Comment

Working...
                                X