Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by starg8fans View Post
    [/SPOILERS]

Hi, Donna! Good job. Especially the top one really shows all the different emotions Ronon went through in Midway. Just one question, why did you use the cap with the machine gun twice? (BTW, it's Ronon in spite of McKay's 'Conan' joke...)

As for the second one, a word of advice, and please don't be offended. There are several people on this thread who feel very strongly against Ronon/Jenn, so we have agreed not to discuss or post anything related to this ship here. There are other threads to do just that. So I suggest to at least edit your post and put the second sig under spoiler tags with a warning. Thanks for understanding!

Since I don't have your talent for 'freestyling' I have to rely on mybannermaker for my own sigs. Just made a new one, too, couldn't resist that quote.
    Thanks and sorry i didnt know ill remember next time
    Sig Bye Me and Avi bye Luciana

Comment

Originally posted by DONNA BOOTH View Post
      Thanks and sorry i didnt know ill remember next time
      No problem, how could you know if you're new here.

sigpic
      Check out my SGA and Fringe fanfics on fanfiction.net

Comment

No problem, how could you know if you're new here.
        thanks for warning me anyway

Comment

Just back from a lovely dinner at friends' place

12 people gave it a 1????????
          Spoiler:
          I can only quote Shep here - what's not to like? Was up early today and so bored that I read all the posts over on the episode discussion thread, and there was nobody there who didn't at least like some aspect. I mean, it did have everything - action, humor, suspense, graphics, tech talk... I mean, I respect other peoples' opinions, but that's just completely beyond me. Okay, rant over. At least over 90% gave it a 10 or 9.
          There are some anti S4 folks who habitually give every ep a 1... more fool them!

Originally posted by GoSpikey View Post
          Spoiler:
          Oh, I just got a nice one from Degil, man... *Drool*

But I doubt it's appropriate for this thread, so:

Lah, if you want to see, press this:

http://www.macsyourman.com/atlantis/...4x11_0760.html

*Goes to heaven*

Spikey, you know you're bringing out the wraith lover in me, right?!

Spoiler:
          Hi, Donna! Good job. Especially the top one really shows all the different emotions Ronon went through in Midway. Just one question, why did you use the cap with the machine gun twice? (BTW, it's Ronon in spite of McKay's 'Conan' joke...)

As for the second one, a word of advice, and please don't be offended. There are several people on this thread who feel very strongly against Ronon/Jenn, so we have agreed not to discuss or post anything related to this ship here. There are other threads to do just that. So it would be very much appreciated if you could edit your post and put the second sig under spoiler tags with a warning. Thanks for understanding!

Since I don't have your talent for 'freestyling' I have to rely on mybannermaker for my own sigs. Just made a new one, too, couldn't resist that quote.
          *huggles Stars* I love your new sig!!!

Donna, the no-ship discussion works both ways, as best as we on both sides of the fence can maintain, so it's nothing personal hon

And if I step out of line I expect to be slapped gals!
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Lahela View Post
            Good for you! Had a lot to drink? Wanna play a game again??

There are some anti S4 folks who habitually give every ep a 1... more fool them!
            I would use a stronger term than that, but okay...

Thanks! And thanks for posting the picture this morning. Although it's from The Kindred I thought it fit perfectly.

Donna, the no-ship discussion works both ways, as best as we on both sides of the fence can maintain, so it's nothing personal hon

Don't think that'll happen...
            Last edited by starg8fans; 16 February 2008, 02:09 PM.

sigpic

Comment

oh i dont want to get into Trouble with anyone even though i Ship Jt i love Ronans Character

Comment

oh i dont want to get into Trouble with anyone even though i Ship Jt i love Ronans Character
                Ronon had some great character moments with Teyla this season. They are really great together... in a non-shippy way.

sigpic

Comment

Good for you! Had a lot to drink? Wanna play a game again??
                  LOL! Not so much to drink this time... and I can still feel the sting of the PG paddle from last week

I would use a stronger term than that, but okay...
                  So would I... in fact I did when explaining it to hubby But Midway is at 77% 10/10 which is the best result I've ever seen

Thanks! And thanks for posting the picture this morning. Although it's from The Kindred but I thought it fit perfectly.
                  It's gorgeous And if you ever want a special sig made hon, just let me know and I'd be glad to oblige Thanks for posting the new pic too He's sooooo lovely *sigh*

Don't think that'll happen...
                  I does my best

sigpic

Comment

Ronon had some great character moments with Teyla this season. They are really great together... in a non-shippy way.
                    yes he did Especially in BAMSR when she annouced she was Pregnant and he held her Hand while she went to the infirmary i really liked that

Comment

No problem at all Just wanted to let you know it's a general consensus thing
                      sigpic

Comment

BTW, did you notice in the mess hall scene that Ronon was only eating raw peppers? Doesn't seem to be the kind of food I'd associate with him...

sigpic

Comment

yes he did Especially in BAMSR when she annouced she was Pregnant and he held her Hand while she went to the infirmary i really liked that
                          "Ronon is a good name for a boy or girl"
                          sigpic

Comment

BTW, did you notice in the mess hall scene that Ronon was only eating raw peppers? Doesn't seem to be the kind of food I'd associate with him...
                            I thought there was a snowpea or something after that, but definitely raw veggies .... healthy boy
                            sigpic

Comment

Yeah, and when he went to the gym and Teyla was really pushing herself on the stationary bike... not sure what ep that was, I think TMC.

sigpic

Comment

Lah, admit it, Penny!Todd is perfection. (We'll see what it's gonna be like come next Fri/Sat/Sun, when Mikey returns.)

I'll just send one of my boys over then, okay? So you'll be enjoying it as much as you possibly can enjoy that.

Did that sound okay?

Hope you had fun at dinner. Back to Ronon drooling it is!

In Loving Memory of Wraithlord.

I wish I got to know you better.

Comment

Working...
                                X