Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by scifan View Post
    Hi Ronon Thunkers.
    I know I don't really come in here, but I want to say there were a few parts I really enjoyed in BAMSR.

BAMSR spoiler:
    Spoiler:
    I laughed at him being mad at the Wraith after he woke from being stunned and how quickly he was willing to move out of the way for Larrin to shoot the Wraith.
    I'm not here to offend R/T shippers.
    I love them as a friend/ brother and sister relationship. (IMHO)
    I thought that it was a sweet scene after she announced her pregnancy and he was there to support her and was sorry that Kanan was among the missing. Just wanted to share, not start anything. Running off again.
    Originally posted by scifan View Post
    Thank DoodleyDog.
    I know I don't come in too often, but I do love when they give Jason a good part.

The scene in BAMSR
    Spoiler:
    With Teyla was so sweet. I love that part of him.
    My husband was the one that pointed out that Ronon moved to let the Travelers kill the Wraith. I missed it the first time. It was kinda comical the way he did it. I know I'll be here off and on. I have some eps I looking forward too. One of them being Midway. Teal'c vs Ronon. How hot is that?
    Great to have you here scifan I totally agree about the R/T interaction! And Midway has me sooooooo excited! It's going to be huge!
    sigpic

Comment

Thanks for the mental green stars

Bashful... or his alternate name could be Coy Boy

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Lahela View Post
        Thanks for the mental green stars

Bashful... or his alternate name could be Coy Boy

http://i67.photobucket.com/albums/h3...tcheshead1.jpg
        Morning, Lah!

Very nice example. Love the head scratch.

BTW, getting back to attention to detail. I was just going through Millers Crossing v e r y s l o w l y, and in this scene

I noticed a ring on Ronon's left hand. He doesn't usually wear one, at least not in DG and TR, I checked. So I wonder if that was a part of the 'disguise'?

sigpic
        Check out my SGA and Fringe fanfics on fanfiction.net

Comment

Sooo..... I tried to look up the word: Bashful
          But was greated with this: "No such word, please use one of these instead:

basinful
          boastful
          wishful

Huh??

Comment

You know...I've been shipping Ronon in the Spanky & the Ronon/Keller threads recently...been trying to figure out who's side I should take till I realized that I also ship Ronon with inanimate objects...well I never! you say...oh but yes! Him and my 3 ft tall stuffed Elmo make quite the charming pair XD
            "Against the assault of laughter nothing can stand!" Mark Twain (1835-1910)
            "But you see, just because we've been dealt a certain hand doesn't mean we can't choose to rise above it. To conquer the boundaries of a destiny none of us wanted. To try and retain whatever essential humanity we can." ~Edward from Twilight
            Historic Connections Ancient history resources business my Dad runs...go check it out

Comment

Originally posted by Snowy View Post
              Sooo..... I tried to look up the word: Bashful
              But was greated with this: "No such word, please use one of these instead:

basinful
              boastful
              wishful

Huh??
              Bashful means shy, insecure. Someone who doesn't like attention. In Disney's Snowhite movie, Bashful was the one who was always blushing, twisting his beard in his hands. Does that help?

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by starg8fans View Post
                Morning, Lah!

BTW, getting back to attention to detail. I was just going through Millers Crossing v e r y s l o w l y, and in this scene

http://i228.photobucket.com/albums/e...e/Picture1.jpg

I noticed a ring on Ronon's left hand. He doesn't usually wear one, at least not in DG and TR, I checked. So I wonder if that was a part of the 'disguise'?
                Think it's a Melena afterthought? Looks like a skull to me...who wears a skull on their wedding ring finger? Could be a friendship ring? maybe there could be a logical explanation for this explained somewhere on the dvd commentaries...or someone could just push it out of Joe M..if he had anything to do with it..or he could find out lol
                "But you see, just because we've been dealt a certain hand doesn't mean we can't choose to rise above it. To conquer the boundaries of a destiny none of us wanted. To try and retain whatever essential humanity we can." ~Edward from Twilight
                Historic Connections Ancient history resources business my Dad runs...go check it out

Comment

Originally posted by telpethoniel View Post
                  You know...I've been shipping Ronon in the Spanky & the Ronon/Keller threads recently...been trying to figure out who's side I should take till I realized that I also ship Ronon with inanimate objects...well I never! you say...oh but yes! Him and my 3 ft tall stuffed Elmo make quite the charming pair XD
                  Hi, Tel!

Gotta picture of that? Is Elmo the red fluffy guy?

Well, the reason I'm shipping Ronon with Keller is that I like him whumped, which naturally takes him to the infirmary... I shipped him with Teyla in the very beginning, but then he said at some con that he would consider that incest, and I totally had to agree. They are like brother and sister, really.
                  And although I never really shipped him with Weir, I really liked the steamy fanfics where the two of them got together. I always found her too controlled and kinda cold, and loved the thought of somebody as hot as Ronon cracking that shell.

sigpic

Comment

Hi, Tel!

Gotta picture of that? Is Elmo the red fluffy guy?

Well, the reason I'm shipping Ronon with Keller is that I like him whumped, which naturally takes him to the infirmary... I shipped him with Teyla in the very beginning, but then he said at some con that he would consider that incest, and I totally had to agree. They are like brother and sister, really.
                    And although I never really shipped him with Weir, I really liked the steamy fanfics where the two of them got together. I always found her too controlled and kinda cold, and loved the thought of somebody as hot as Ronon cracking that shell.
                    I have one of me with my elmo...well...just the head is showing..and mine isn't furry like on Sesame Street. Maybe I can try and photoshop him into the pic and rub me out

Comment

Morning, Lah!

http://i228.photobucket.com/albums/e...e/Picture1.jpg

It's his ring - he was wearing it in Manchester, and yes, it's his skull ring.

Elmo would be the *only* character I would ever ship Ronon with
                      sigpic

Comment

I have one of me with my elmo...well...just the head is showing..and mine isn't furry like on Sesame Street. Maybe I can try and photoshop him into the pic and rub me out
                        Well, I'd love to get photoshop and mess around with Dex pictures, but I'm spending enough time on this already. I think RL would come to a standstill if I got the opportunity...

sigpic

Comment

It's his ring - he was wearing it in Manchester, and yes, it's his skull ring.
                          I knew you'd have the answer, Lah! But I think it was just a fluke. He's not wearing it in any of the other scenes, as far as I can tell.

sigpic

Comment

I knew you'd have the answer, Lah! But I think it was just a fluke. He's not wearing it in any of the other scenes, as far as I can tell.
                            I didn't spot it anywhere else either, as far I can recall... Maybe he just forgot to take it off for that scene!
                            sigpic

Comment

Elmo would be the *only* character I would ever ship Ronon with
                              oh but can't you just see Jason doing a cameo on Sesame Street with Oscar the Grouch XD

Comment

oh but can't you just see Jason doing a cameo on Sesame Street with Oscar the Grouch XD
                                *snickers* Absolutely... but I don't think Oscar would go for Ronon... he can have Smeller
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X